• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at New York ( 3 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -6 ) at Brooklyn ( 6 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• SlackerAtDFS

@bigkino217 said...

slackeratDFS’s 2nd place lineup in the 600k triple threat also did not have westbrook. (and he would have won the 4 point play with that lineup as well)

I usually enter my lineups in both but just didn’t this time…..can’t complain though.

• bigkino217

@SlackerAtDFS said...

I usually enter my lineups in both but just didn’t this time…..can’t complain though.

well if you entered just one, you entered the right one haha

• chronoxiong

i had no business playing today’s slate. Was coming home from a trip to Vegas and made a quick lineup before the lock time. Ended up with AYDs plays in Sean KILLpatrick, Maurice Harkless killed his owners for the 2nd straight game and Nurkic got eaten alive by Boogie. Oh yeah, I faded Westbrook again because I found no value to pair him with. I guess people still didn’t care and managed to win with him while I donated money for not trying to fit him in.

• Dirt_Lavert

@chronoxiong said...

i had no business playing today’s slate. Was coming home from a trip to Vegas and made a quick lineup before the lock time. Ended up with AYDs plays in Sean KILLpatrick, Maurice Harkless killed his owners for the 2nd straight game and Nurkic got eaten alive by Boogie. Oh yeah, I faded Westbrook again because I found no value to pair him with. I guess people still didn’t care and managed to win with him while I donated money for not trying to fit him in.

br0t0l

Hope vegas was a blast though Chrono!

Balanced lus were death today. Nurkic and Jrue killed one lu, Jrue killed both of mine. Never playing him again. Not even sure why I did lol

• chronoxiong

@Dirt_Lavert said...

br0t0l

Hope vegas was a blast though Chrono!

Balanced lus were death today. Nurkic and Jrue killed one lu, Jrue killed both of mine. Never playing him again. Not even sure why I did lol

I had a good and bad time in Vegas! Thanks! Glad I properly learned how to play Blackjack now too and I came up $115 in profit. So that helped! Yeah not sure why Jrue has been sucking lately. Can’t predict who will get the usage on that team since the Boogie trade. I knew it was going to be bad fantasy wise.

• Dirt_Lavert

@chronoxiong said...

I had a good and bad time in Vegas! Thanks! Glad I properly learned how to play Blackjack now too and I came up $115 in profit. So that helped! Yeah not sure why Jrue has been sucking lately. Can’t predict who will get the usage on that team since the Boogie trade. I knew it was going to be bad fantasy wise.

Word man! Good stuff. Check out a few pages back, somebody gave a pretty solid breakdown on Jrue. The only game he’s done well was the game where boogie had 5 fouls and sat on the bench thru the 4th and OT. I must have seen that and had hope of another 6 x or better game. There were better options, I was kind of scrambling after shoveling all day (live north of Boston, we got nailed). Prob should’ve sat out too. Never have 2 good days in a row!

• chronoxiong

Oh wow. Heard about the nasty weather up north. That must’ve suck man to do all that and wonder about who to play in your lineups. I was struggling with that in Vegas so I took a few days off. Felt like I had no choice. Anyways, I’m not sure if I want to play Jrue for a while. Probably fading him for the match up against the Heat too.

• Autocrush

was in vegas last week, too brotha

• Autocrush

getting ready for the series

• Autocrush

washingtons getting bet early and the spreads come down

• Autocrush

how much lamb is too much lamb? in both formats on both sites

• Autocrush

IT2 and Kat Stack? w a little marvin, kcp, lamb

• Dirt_Lavert

@Autocrush said...

how much lamb is too much lamb? in both formats on both sites

with no batum, lamb up!

• marker0357

@SlackerAtDFS said...

Congrats Slacker!

• rog11sm

Congrats slacker

• mellofellowsu

@bigkino217 said...

so much for the “no westbrook, no cash” crap we hear every time he puts up 70

“You need the raw points though!!” Or whatever.

Value still matters even on a short slate.

• zpa1989

wrong forum edit*

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.