• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at New York ( 3 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -6 ) at Brooklyn ( 6 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• moped_jones

@thebimonster said...

Why is everyone so high on Nurkic and his fouling tendency. Won’t AD and Boogie expose that tremendously?

Nurkic has been very very good to me. Even from his days with Denver. Sometimes you just luck out and keep getting a guy on the right night. Nurkic is one of those guys for me.

Otto Porter, on the other hand, is one of those guys I always pick on the wrong night. Marvin Williams was too, until last night.

• Wander_Bread

Jets Devlis postponed in the NHL. Let’s see what happens with these NYC games.

• moped_jones

@thebimonster said...

100% exposure to someone made of glass is a scary proposition.

It’s 4 lineups. I’ll live.

• bigkino217

i am not touching ian clark

• hcassidy

Keep an eye on the NY games. The NHL just cancelled the NJ Devils game for tonight.

• bigkino217

this isn’t like a floor issue. if the games are postponed, it will be well before lock and you’ll have plenty of time to adjust your lineups

• BUFUu2

this is about to turn into a 3 game slate with it being lbj a must play

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

So I’ve been running a little test and I swear the nights I just open up the DraftKings app and make line ups based on whos in/out and general knowledge of where teams are weak/strong I have good nights. When I sit down and try to do research, deploy a strategy… horrible night. lol

• Sixersfan

@moped_jones said...

Now TLC just became a much better play. I was going to play him anyway.

Problem is how do you know Clark will get any mninutes? Other than the other night with everyone benched he gets no minutes.

• Sixersfan

@bigkino217 said...

i am not touching ian clark

Yea I don’t even get why he was even mentioned. He never gets any minutes. The only time he got minutes was the last game with everyone benched. Why would anyone even consider playing him?

• shad07

really thinking it will be a two game slate, but I think Cavs vs Pistons is on NBA TV so that would be the only reason they would not cancel

• Sixersfan

Does anyone know what happeend to Boogie last game with his 25 minutes and that whopping 15 FD points?

• yanksfan1

McCaw redemption game?

• bigkino217

@Sixersfan said...

Problem is how do you know Clark will get any mninutes? Other than the other night with everyone benched he gets no minutes.

as a warriors fan, i expect him to get around 15-20 mins and put up like 12-15 DK points. might get a bit more if it’s a blowout, but it’s hard seeing him crack much more than 20 DK points even if he gets hot

• Damodei12

@Sixersfan said...

Does anyone know what happeend to Boogie last game with his 25 minutes and that whopping 15 FD points?

Pretty sure he picked up 3 fouls early and then came back in and just didn’t play well

• bigkino217

@Sixersfan said...

foul trouble, and then once he got his 5th gentry never put him back in the game

• infantryboys

Per Rotoworld, Nets announced the game to be played as scheduled.

• yanksfan1

Pick the right cheap SG: McCaw, Shumpert, Crawford, TLC, Crabbe

• bigkino217

OKC-BKN is likely not being postponed.

• IronMonkey415

Good, I don’t want that game to be postponed. I want to be stupid and play Brook Lopez for some reason.

• dominicanpapi

@infantryboys said...

Nets game to be played as scheduled.

The way the NHL and NBA conduct business is so interesting.

Brooklyn and OKC can play the game tomorrow, they’re already there. The only issue is it would mean Brooklyn plays 3 games in 3 nights. But they’d have the home game vs. OKC, at the Knicks, and then at home vs. Boston. They wouldn’t even leave the state.

• baseballislife93

@dominicanpapi said...

Brooklyn and OKC can play the game tomorrow, they’re already there. The only issue is it would mean Brooklyn plays 3 games in 3 nights. But they’d have the home game vs. OKC, at the Knicks, and then at home vs. Boston. They wouldn’t even leave the state.

why would they play tom. lol the storm wasnt that bad in NYC

• KillaChap

@dominicanpapi said...

Do you actually expect today’s cupcake NBA players to play 3 games, 3 nights in a row? Come onnnnnn.

• fourseasons

@loutheitalian said...

No talk of saric

Yes, he’s a beast of the night.

• zlbhorns23

So completely random but thought it might add some insight. The Minskoff Theatre has posted on their website that all shows for tonight are schedule to perform. If people can get to the shows, they can damn sure make it another 10 blocks to the Garden.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).