• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at New York ( 3 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -6 ) at Brooklyn ( 6 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 17 ) at Golden State ( -17 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• bigkino217

@elementasrat said...

WHY is DK so scared to price Westbrook at 14K? So freaking annoying….

yea they price a bunch of players over 5x their season averages, but they never do it with westbrook unless he has a perfect matchup.

• Boneys2000

They have to decide on these games soon I would think????

• mike42

Again, you only need 20 FP from him to hit 7x. With the game likely being a blowout, and with coach saying he has to get him more run, I think it’s safe. But we all have our opinions which makes DFS so great.

Clark is 3,700 on DK., if he scores 20, which apparently is what his fan club is looking for, its a whisker away from 5x and really not that close to 7x. The only reason to take him is if you see 24-25 puls pts, not 20. Was math the problem all along?
    Btw- I think game is all set up for a blow out, just feels like a GS get right spot and I could see him getting extra run, but he’s going to need to blow past 20 to help you win anything.

• MrPerfekt7

RWB/Davis combo? usually pass on that high price but I mean RWB is playing the Nets tho

• bigkino217

@thebimonster said...

Do I need to preface this by saying GPP only?

He got 20 FP in 13 minutes the game before. If you trust Kerr OR think the game will get out of hand (or both), then you gotta think against a horrific defensive team, he will get 20 minutes which should equate to over 25 FP tonight.

he scores 0.86 FP/min on DK, and that’s skewed by his last game.

• thebimonster

@mike42 said...

Again, you only need 20 FP from him to hit 7x. With the game likely being a blowout, and with coach saying he has to get him more run, I think it’s safe. But we all have our opinions which makes DFS so great.

Clark is 3,700 on DK., if he scores 20, which apparently is what his fan club is looking for, its a whisker away from 5x and really not that close to 7x. The only reason to take him is if you see 24-25 puls pts, not 20. Was math the problem all along?
    Btw- I think game is all set up for a blow out, just feels like a GS get right spot and I could see him getting extra run, but he’s going to need to blow past 20 to help you win anything.

I posted again saying I meant 25 FP.

• EasyRawlins

@thebimonster said...

I was thinking that his minutes would be when the GS first squad is doing the actually blowing out (since he is starting), then when the game is out of hand, Brett Brown will go to his bench.

His whole damn team is the bench.

• Sixersfan

@KillaChap said...

Can someone explain why the experts dislike Lebron in tonight’s game? The spread is 8 points. They’re at home. He’s put up 42-60 points in his last 4 games including 60 3 games ago against the same team. Drummond put up 42 and he’s not getting any love either. Kyrie is a bit overpriced too but still, people just pushing this game aside kind of seem to be making a mistake in my opinion.

Because the “Experts” which they are not, don’t want you to play him.

• bigkino217

whatever you guys can play ian clark and enjoy your 3x-5x. i’ll pass

• Sixersfan

Have any games been postponed yet?

• bigkino217

@Sixersfan said...

no

• kmdilsaver

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sixersfan said...

No they said games are likely to be played

• RogueGrinder

Can someone explain why Rubio was a good play against John Wall defense?

• bigkino217

covington probable

• hpatel1089

Live here in NYC the snow storm was minor – Games should be underway – both NY and BK

• Disregard

@RogueGrinder said...

John Wall isn’t actually a good defender. It’s just a meme.

• bigkino217

@RogueGrinder said...

washington was gassed. last game of a long road trip, 5th game in 7 nights, and they traveled from portland all the way to minnesota after back to back OT games. they couldn’t defend to save their lives.

Precipitation to end by 4 or 5pm.. temperatures rose to mid to upper 30s during the morning. NJ Hockey cancelled because in New Jersey it was colder and much more snow fell. This storm was bizarre. Every 10 to 15 miles east you went, there was less and less snow.. eastern Long Island was forecast for 10-14 inches and we got only 2-3.. steady rain all afternoon. SO the BKN and NYK games WILL play IMO 100%%

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@RogueGrinder said...

5th game in 7 nights for wizards and Rubio is red hot and not priced up yet helped. Wasn’t expecting that performance, though

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@RogueGrinder said...

Because what’s so great about John Wall defense? The Wizards team defense is average at best, which helps with assists. It was a slight pace up game for Rubio, which is a bonus, plus at home. On top of all that Rubio has been on fire.

• dopeismarcus

fu covington

• bigkino217

@yountingly said...

5th game in 7 nights for wizards and Rubio is red hot and not priced up yet helped. Wasn’t expecting that performance, though

yea i was hoping for maybe 40-45 haha. if the washington bench didn’t make a comeback and the game stayed a blowout, he might have finished around there.

• IronMonkey415

Covington now PROBABLE

As for the MAIN slate.. I have mostly the chalk J Crawford and T. Luwawu.. with COUS and LBJ.. R. HOLMES… and some other underpriced guys that I wont mention yet. lol. NOW RO CO is gonna effin play, to ruin my lineups??? Need to adjust everything now Not happy.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@depalma13 said...

The Afflalo scratch after lock killed me last night. No more NBA. I mean it this time.

This has to be the post of the year.. Aaron afflalo killed you, a guy with a floor of 4 and ceiling of 20….that’s like someone posting, hey do you think Curry will get rested tonight…:)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).