Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) at Orlando ( 8.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1.5 ) at Boston ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6.5 ) at Sacramento ( 6.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mnsugrinder

@damionismyname said...

More of a lol to the question of Terry or Lonzo. Lonzo yeah Terry?….. 50? yeah ok

• draggin49

Lol why the fuck is Monroe not starting over Baynes & Yabusele???
    How many mins does Monroe likely get ?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Projected OWN % have Nick Young at 35% and Iguodala at 10%…. ok… feeling good with Iggy than

• Benf15harp

Locking in the Morris twins

• BBWC_10

ZAZAZAZA……10x?

• damionismyname

@mnsugrinder said...

More of a lol to the question of Terry or Lonzo. Lonzo yeah Terry?….. 50? yeah ok

Terry can get 50, don’t be mistaken.

• scott33

Lakers beat writer will be surprised if Kuz plays, Randle is a lock but I’m having trouble with my 2nd PF spot & C selection on FD. Wanna play Monroe but I’m afraid he’ll see 16 minutes

• draggin49

@scott33 said...

Lakers beat writer will be surprised if Kuz plays, Randle is a lock but I’m having trouble with my 2nd PF spot & C selection on FD. Wanna play Monroe but I’m afraid he’ll see 16 minutes

Yeah i do too but Stevens is a twat . Monroe is much better than either of the guys starting so Monroe may be stuck getting under 20mins

• MrPerfekt7

Who the Fudge is Yabusele

• gaelicgirl

@scott33 said...

Marcus, Julius and JaVale are who I’m going with. Pivoted to Zaza in one.

• BerkeleyBoss

@mnsugrinder said...

So I assume you’re fading Rozier?

• noddy

Miami played 9 players in their last game. With Richardson possibly out do they just have 8 players for tonight?

• idkanything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnHP7rOYwz8

• Benf15harp

@BerkeleyBoss said...

So I assume you’re fading Rozier?

I’d play him at 5k-6k no way @7k

• idkanything

@idkanything said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnHP7rOYwz8

The dancing bear reminds me of tractor traylor

• RipCityRings

@mnsugrinder said...

Rozier had 55.2 vs NY on January 31st, not sure how that’s even up for debate. Several 40s as well.

• jmac1204

@7klub06 said...

Who the Fudge is Yabusele

I don’t know how many minutes he’ll play but I’ll tell you the fans LOVE Yabu

• draggin49

So we know Monroe won’t get to start , is it likely that WCS doesn’t start either and they go with zbo/Koufos as starters ?

• Benf15harp

@RipCityRings said...

Rozier had 55.2 vs NY on January 31st, not sure how that’s even up for debate. Several 40s as well.

No way he gets 50fp
    35fp tops

• TicketRaven

Where’s the FREE SQUARE tonight? DK’s

• BerkeleyBoss

@Benf15harp said...

I’d play him at 5k-6k no way @7k

Our results will likely be quite different tonight. I have 100% on both sites lol

• gaelicgirl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1Jr4Qf_6oE
    For Ben…where else would he have gone?

• scott33

@gaelicgirl said...

Marcus, Julius and JaVale are who I’m going with. Pivoted to Zaza in one.

KD the only Warrior I got right now GG, I wanna play Iggy & Casspi (always comes thru in these situations) but I like Tatum too much tonight. Still 30 minutes to tinker tho.. I’m going with Ellington as my 2nd SG option, u think Nick Young starts tonight?

• TicketRaven

Yabu tough to not play

• Boneys2000

Good luck tonight.Just about the fugliest slate ever.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).