• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Indiana ( -1 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DC2380

Panda – is Noel the CJ Miles for today’s slate?

• jess701

Came in first in cash tourny! Glad I had Westbrook and Collins in same lineup! On to tonight Like Irving and Horford so far.

• RatedDAL

Time to wait on some of that Good Ole Wolves value.

Can I run a Monte and Joker lineup or is Monte too dependent on a blowout to run Joker with him?

• jess701

Panda is it time to stop plugging in guys like LBJ will they start to slow them down because there done?

• rourke441

d.j.augustin is always such a nice value pick

• mbunner23

Here for the crowns.

• FunchessOfFun

How much Jokic is too much Jokic?

• jcotdl

@FunchessOfFun said...

How much Jokic is too much Jokic?

ask Vucevic?

• Kmasonbx

I hope Panda went heavy on CJ Miles. I just laughed when I saw him going off last night.

• jess701

Ya Panda is funny!

• jcotdl

PG13 back in Indiana?

• jayzee666

@mbunner23 said...

Here for the crowns.

U and me both brother. The REAPER is making it difficult though!

• jjpk

Got my @ss handed to me last night. Missed cash line (GPP) in every single LU.

Today is a new day, though. Going back to DJA against that No. 30 ranked PG defense of CLE. Eyeing 2- or 3-man TOR and DEN stacks against the suspect defenses of LAL and DAL respectively.

I like Big Al and maybe Kyrie to give SAC fits.

• kps3205s

Anyone considering Marc Gasol since Ibaka is suspended for DK?

• ASitar

Is Brandon Knight the CJ Miles of last night? Price didn’t budge ($3,500 on DK) and he’s had a day in between games.

• Kmasonbx

@kps3205s said...

LOL, I think the better question is anyone going to fade Marc Gasol with Ibaka suspended.

• feekdogg

What a weird night last night. I cashed in GPPs on FD with Noel, Rabb, Crabbe and Jeff Green in my lineup. Miles obviously helped greatly.

On to tonight. At last report, the Wolves were still in Denver, hoping to fly out to SLC this morning. I fully anticipate a piss-poor effort from a team that’s really not going to care at all tonight.

• mbunner23

@kps3205s said...

All the Gasol.

• Donnyleonard

@Kmasonbx said...

LOL, I think the better question is anyone going to fade Marc Gasol with Ibaka suspended

I’d say unless Tyus Jones is the only active PG for the Wolves then Gasol will be the heaviest chalk play by far.

• Donnyleonard

@feekdogg said...

I fully anticipate a piss-poor effort from a team that’s really not going to care at all tonight.

So we fire up the Royce O’Neale and Kyle Korver types?

• Kmasonbx

@ASitar said...

Is Brandon Knight the CJ Miles of last night? Price didn’t budge ($3,500 on DK) and he’s had a day in between games.

I played him last time out over Arci, the way the the 1st half went I felt like a genius but the funny thing about basketball is there are 2 halves. Although I’m not too mad about a 23.5 game from a 3.5k player. I’ll be going back to the well today. Just rough that he won’t get extended minutes.

• feekdogg

@Donnyleonard said...

So we fire up the Royce O’Neale and Kyle Korver types?

They’re 6.5 games out of the playoffs with 14 games left. They’ve been stuck in Denver since Tuesday. I’m certainly not paying up for KAT, that’s for certain.

• jcotdl

Sabonis gonna be chalk as well? price seems really low on dk

• jess701

@jcotdl said...

Sabonis gonna be chalk as well? price seems really low on dk

I took him the other day and he was a dud!

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@DC2380 said...

Panda – is Noel the CJ Miles for today’s slate?

Adams is either hurt or tired or something. He just doesn’t seem like quite the same player. Their defensive numbers against C’s are declining as the season goes. His numbers overall seem to be. I don’t know. It would make sense to scale him back on a B2B, but I don’t know if they will. It’s not an especially good match up for Noel. What made Miles work yesterday is the match up was great and the minutes were predictable. Neither are there for Noel tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).