• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Indiana ( -1 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Agent47

@ScofieldReturns said...

it’s a really touch matchup this time, and massive pace down spot which affects him a ton. also have to think PG13 gets a lot more attention this time for his return to indiana. still like RWB but he’s not a must play

Yeah, the matchup and the assumption that PG13 can’t be any worse than he was last year against the Pacers will keep me from going all-in on RWB. But I still want to have some shares.

• BBWC_10

@stugots219 said...

Do we like Westbrook away at Pacers? Yes or NO?

I’m not sure about RWB today, I may put him in one. I like MAD Russ, he is going against his UCLA backcourt mate Collison who I think was more of the star back then. Maybe he wants to show who is boss now? Imagine that UCLA team also had Kevin Love on it too. Maybe I’ll put together a UCLA Core.

• ASitar

Nwaba more likely to get 28 DK points or 12?

• TeamTarek

@ASitar said...

Nwaba more likely to get 28 DK points or 12?

• IT4MVP

Love also seems capped at 30 minutes

• FunchessOfFun

@captainwacky said...

Same kind of question as the love vs siakam thing today (thought maybe this is more FD specific)— do you think anyone else is going to score more than 55 most days? If not, I think westbrook is still a good priority.

Correct. I’m putting my priorities on fresh KATs and Jokics in softer matches at a slight discount compared to Russ.

I’m usually the first one to hop on the Russ train…but he’s in a pace down game (pun somewhat intended), on night 2 of a b2b. And for that reason, I’m out.

• jcotdl

@BBWC_10 said...

I’m not sure about RWB today, I may put him in one. I like MAD Russ, he is going against his UCLA backcourt mate Collison who I think was more of the star back then. Maybe he wants to show who is boss now? Imagine that UCLA team also had Kevin Love on it too. Maybe I’ll put together a UCLA Core.

I thought about angry Russ today. I have a ton of him- but, one way or another, a single drunk fan could poke the bear and all bets are off.. it could even make him better, I guess I mean to say.. but obviously that’s all hypothetical b.s.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

If Lowry plays I’m screwed.

• Agent47

@FunchessOfFun said...

To be fair, anything but 60 burgers and 70 tacos won’t win you much at his price tag.

I read that as 6 times he did not return value and 3 times he did.

You could be right depending on how the slate goes. Just wanted to share what I found regarding his B2B performance since someone had made a comment about that.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Why? You on Lin/Kawhi?

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Why? You on Lin/Kawhi?

I’m plugging in variations of Lin/McCaw/Kawhi/OG/Siakam/Gasol in all of my lineups. 2 or 3 in all of them. Some running it back with LBJ.

• FunchessOfFun

@Agent47 said...

You could be right depending on how the slate goes. Just wanted to share what I found regarding his B2B performance since someone had made a comment about that.

No, no disrespect intended. Very happy to see insightful/useful information posted. Russ could very well go off for 80 tonight and I don’t win a dime ha. Cheers, and best of luck tonight.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Smart is probable and Rozier is out instead.

• captainwacky

So Smart made out with Rozier and transmuted his illness? This is seemingly an HR problem.

• FunchessOfFun

@Pandamonious said...

I’m plugging in variations of Lin/McCaw/Kawhi/OG/Siakam/Gasol in all of my lineups. 2 or 3 in all of them. Some running it back with LBJ.

One of us is going to be very happy and the other very sad tonight ha.

We are targeting completely different games tonight (which makes me nervous, because I usually find my thoughts aligning with your posts)

• monarch

I’m guessing if Lowry is out the offense runs a lot through Gasol and it benefits guys who can catch and shoot. Maybe McCaw?

• ScofieldReturns

@Pandamonious said...

as someone mentioned earlier, raptors tend to list these guys questionable and they play, if they were to rest they usually go straight to out. hoping he sits too, liking that LU better

with rozier out, liking irving more. as long as it stays close, he’ll play good minutes

• captainwacky

@ScofieldReturns said...

as someone mentioned earlier, raptors tend to list these guys questionable and they play, if they were to rest they usually go straight to out. hoping he sits too, liking that LU better

with rozier out, liking irving more. as long as it stays close, he’ll play good minutes

Yeah, rozier being out makes kyrie pretty damn attractive. Also that game is one that has both teams playing for something significant, and we’re starting to get to that time of year.

• captainwacky

also ditto for Theis to Horford.

• Pandamonious

@ScofieldReturns said...

I remember it the opposite. There’s been a handful of times they did that, but they also a lot of times have Q’d a guy early in the day then called them out. Also, I believe there’s fines involved with resting guys for national TV games so it makes sense to tag them with something. He also wasn’t put on the injury report yesterday even though it was known there was supposedly an ankle injury lingering. Also, Lowry has only played in 39% (7 of 18) games where he’s been questionable.

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

Yeah, rozier being out makes kyrie pretty damn attractive. Also that game is one that has both teams playing for something significant, and we’re starting to get to that time of year.

Brown. Jaylen Brown gets the minutes bump. Like Kyrie though either way.

• monarch

I hope this doesn’t ding Hield. Any chance they put Smart on Fox?

• Pandamonious

@FunchessOfFun said...

One of us is going to be very happy and the other very sad tonight ha.

We are targeting completely different games tonight (which makes me nervous, because I usually find my thoughts aligning with your posts)

I’m targeting ORL, IND, TOR. Kyrie. KAT. Certain pieces from DEN/DAL.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

I remember it the opposite. There’s been a handful of times they did that, but they also a lot of times have Q’d a guy early in the day then called them out. Also, I believe there’s fines involved with resting guys for national TV games so it makes sense to tag them with something. He also wasn’t put on the injury report yesterday even though it was known there was supposedly an ankle injury lingering. Also, Lowry has only played in 39% (7 of 18) games where he’s been questionable.

The Raptors seem to take the cautious side especially with Kawhi and Lowry, if there is any reason to not play those guys, they don’t play. With Lowry, it looks like an Ankle injury kept him out of practice yesterday, it seems a bit more serious than they played it.

• Mcgratsa

@Pandamonious said...

Brown. Jaylen Brown gets the minutes bump. Like Kyrie though either way.

Edit: didn’t realize Rozier was out and Smart was in. Ignore.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).