• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Indiana ( -1 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benf15harp

@TeamTarek said...

11 Lmao

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Mcgratsa said...

I went through and looked at games this season where Kyrie and Jaylen were in the starting lineup, and it’s hard to find any where both guys went off. It looks like it’s almost always one or the other. Jaylen’s biggest games as a starter seem to be when Kyrie is out.

(I’m really liking Kyrie unless more value opens up, so Jaylen 40 burger is incoming.)

Jaylen won’t start. Smart is in. Jaylen will get extra minutes though without Rozier available.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

If Lowry plays I’m screwed.

Pretty confident he rests though

• schube4402

anyone like vuc tonight ? Put up over 60 last time out vs cavs. Can zizic guard him? Assuming ownership will be skewed more towards gasol, Kat, and jokic

• ScofieldReturns

didn’t realize raptors/lakers was a national TV game, that really muddies things up. toronto really wants as much good national spotlight as they can get, help siakam get MIP and convince kawhi to stay. but they’re usually very cautious with lowry. have no guess what they’ll do here

• Wooden_Bones

@captainwacky said...

also ditto for Theis to Horford.

This Celtics news is shaping up to make it hard to fade Kyrie or Horford.

• JoeChels818

Does the blowout risk scare anyone off of Jamal Murray? Would there be a better DEN guard to pivot to?

• captainwacky

@JoeChels818 said...

Does the blowout risk scare anyone off of Jamal Murray? Would there be a better DEN guard to pivot to?

Definitely don’t see as much need for him, though obviously he can go off whenever— Morris is going to be very chalky today, and I like both him, beasley, and plumlee especially.

• Wooden_Bones

@JoeChels818 said...

• DC2380

Lowry doubtful

• captainwacky

@DC2380 said...

Lowry doubtful

damn it, why not just GTD and then ruled out lol

• JSteele

@DC2380 said...

Lowry doubtful

So he will be announced in after lock at sub 1%?

• BBWC_10

@monarch said...

I’m guessing if Lowry is out the offense runs a lot through Gasol and it benefits guys who can catch and shoot. Maybe McCaw?

The Offense will run through Kawhi if Lowry is out. He is the point Fwd.

• Agent47

Any love for National TV Rondo tonight? That game will be on TNT.

• Wooden_Bones

Marcus Smart will start tonight.

• BBWC_10

I’m done tinkering, got a lot of Kyrie/Horf Collison/Turn Siakiam, Gasol OG and Backup Nuggs. Not doing anything to put a sloth like Hollis-Jefferson in any lineups.

• gaelicgirl

@Agent47 said...

• ScofieldReturns

@Agent47 said...

national TV rondo w.o lowry defense, nice

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Agent47 said...

• biga0787

Lin gonna be 60%

• captainwacky

@biga0787 said...

Lin gonna be 60%

Yeah… and I think you have to eat it = /

• FunchessOfFun

Yikes, trying to rebuild LUs now. Gasol going to be forced to play 30+ min as the #2 now, right?

Also, any love for Bjelica?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@FunchessOfFun said...

Yikes, trying to rebuild LUs now. Gasol going to be forced to play 30+ min as the #2 now, right?

I think. I was going to be way underweight on Gasol, but I can’t be now I don’t think. Bagley is back so one would think Bjelica will lose the bulk of his minutes.

• captainwacky

@FunchessOfFun said...

On DK, Gasol is a tough fade, but I don’t think a lock. On FD I’m trying to fade him. Bjelica is kinda meh with bagley back, but I can see ways where they’d just keep running him.

• biga0787

@captainwacky said...

Yeah… and I think you have to eat it = /

Agreed. Him and gasol I think both

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).