• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Indiana ( -1 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Irisheric777

And if the lakers go small……

• monarch

@BBWC_10 said...

The Offense will run through Kawhi if Lowry is out. He is the point Fwd.

Sure but Kawhi has a putrid assist rate. He is basically zeroing in on the basket when he gets the ball. Gasol will have enhanced usage tonight which helps the Powells/McCaws and Meeks a bit IMO.

• Irisheric777

I like og better than lin

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

So he will be announced in after lock at sub 1%?

Exactly…the raptors have pulled this nonsense before. Although now I think he’ll sit even though I predicted he’d play after getting the Q tag.

I was more predicting nonsense then anything else. And they have delivered on that nonsense yet again. Ok so he’s questionable, then the next update is doubtful. Come ooonnnnn….just rule him out or not…it’s ridiculous.

• TeamTarek

@Irisheric777 said...

I like og better than lin

big mistake bro

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Irisheric777 said...

And if the lakers go small……

This is why I have OG exposure in non-Gasol line ups. Cause, who knows.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

This is why I have OG exposure in non-Gasol line ups. Cause, who knows.

I think OG is fine, but I wouldn’t prioritize him above lin. That just seems too cute.

• Wooden_Bones

I’m not buying Lin being a must play tonight. Why would he be a better option over Gasol, Leonard, or Siakam? I understand this is contingent on Lowry being out, but I don’t see him going over 24fpts. What am I missing?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I think OG is fine, but I wouldn’t prioritize him above lin. That just seems too cute.

Nah, I’m not doing that.

• vick325

@Wooden_Bones said...

I’m not buying Lin being a must play tonight. Why would he be a better option over Gasol, Leonard, or Siakam? I understand this is contingent on Lowry being out, but I don’t see him going over 24fpts. What am I missing?

His price

• captainwacky

@Wooden_Bones said...

Also I think they want to make a concerted effort to get him ready for the playoffs; they’ve said as much already. If they let him go even like 28 minutes, he doesn’t have to do too much. 13 points 6 assists, 3 rebounds and one steal is 27 FPS, and that seems kinda conservative against the lakers, right?

• JSteele

@Wooden_Bones said...

Lakers matchup is fast and bad defense. Lin is able to contribute in a number of ways other than scoring and he should be locked in to 30+ minutes with no Lowry. He could hit 30-40 in this game assuming Lowry is out.

• FunchessOfFun

The amount of Jokic I just dumped for Gasol is really going to gross me out later when Jokic inevitability goes for 80.

• jcotdl

@Pandamonious said...

Nah, I’m not doing that.

i dig it

• Wooden_Bones

@vick325 said...

His price

I genuinely think he hits 20fpts, which doesn’t make his price a good value.

• jess701

Really hard to fit Rondo in there!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

I like Kawhi and Siakam more than Gasol, OG, Lin etc… for safe floor and usage regardless of Lakers going small or big. One could argue that the ceiling is higher too.

Debating on CLE/ORL I like Gordon, Cedi and Sexton but not sure if is pricing driving me in?

Late games: really like Doncic at low % but will he play? Love Monte but at 40% ownership? Not sure about that, feels point chasey Harris maybe a smart pivot

• captainwacky

@Wooden_Bones said...

I genuinely think he hits 20fpts, which doesn’t make his price a good value.

Well yeah, in that case he’s the easiest fade of the century. For me (and in the example I gave), I try to figure out what the usage and minutes look like in real stat lines— 20 FPS is like 10 points 4 assists and 2 rebounds. If that’s all he gets in 25-30 minutes today, then I’d be surprised. If he plays less, then I’ll suffer the consequences.

• ASitar

I DO have a James/PG13/KAT LU, but the rest of mine are balanced and I think balanced is the way to go tonight.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

25+ minutes of Lin historically ends well. If your gut says, don’t do it, then don’t. Other than that, don’t overthink it.

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

I’m targeting ORL, IND, TOR. Kyrie. KAT. Certain pieces from DEN/DAL.

No Tyus?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

I like Kawhi and Siakam more than Gasol, OG, Lin etc… for safe floor and usage regardless of Lakers going small or big. One could argue that the ceiling is higher too.

Debating on CLE/ORL I like Gordon, Cedi and Sexton but not sure if is pricing driving me in?

Late games: really like Doncic at low % but will he play? Love Monte but at 40% ownership? Not sure about that, feels point chasey Harris maybe a smart pivot

Morris ownership is indeed scary all around. Cheap chalk, USUALLY works out OK.

Doncic isn’t on the injury report and should be playing.

• jess701

WOW Kat ewww way to much money there. I could be wrong but think he will get ya 70 tonight?

• Wooden_Bones

@captainwacky said...

Well yeah, in that case he’s the easiest fade of the century. For me (and in the example I gave), I try to figure out what the usage and minutes look like in real stat lines— 20 FPS is like 10 points 4 assists and 2 rebounds. If that’s all he gets in 25-30 minutes today, then I’d be surprised. If he plays less, then I’ll suffer the consequences.

I guess I’m just skeptical of his minutes without Leonard or Siakam on the court. I don’t like him with the other starters out there. If there’s reason to believe he gets close to 30 mins run even if those two are sitting (due to blowout), then I’d be more confident in Lin.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@Petergunz82 said...

No Tyus?

Nah. Not with Teague still questionable. Maybe I’ll pivot some Morris to Tyus if I have the money

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).