• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Indiana ( -1 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Petergunz82

@captainwacky said...

Yeah… and I think you have to eat it = /

Lin just hasn’t showed upside as a Raptor…

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Petergunz82 said...

He hasn’t played with Lowry out though.

• Wooden_Bones

@Petergunz82 said...

This is also one of the reasons I’m not as optimistic of Lin as others seem to be.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Petergunz82 said...

He’s been terrible from 3, missed his first 17 attempts as a Raptor, so that obv held him down.

• zpa1989

who is the SF technically for the lakers? kuzma or lebron?

• RealCreat

Gasol ownership?

• Kmasonbx

@Petergunz82 said...

Just because he hasn’t shown it, doesn’t mean he doesn’t have it. We know Jeremy Lin resume, guy was putting up 30 in 18 minutes with Atlanta every few games. if he sees 30 minutes it’s going to be really hard for him to fail.

• Pandamonious

Lin as a raptor has averaged .79 FPPM with Lowry and Ibaka off the floor in 46 minutes. If you times that by 33 you’re at 27.65 DK points. Add in that he could see more than 33 minutes without a real back up PG. Also throw in that it’s the Lakers..

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

Lin as a raptor has averaged .79 FPPM with Lowry and Ibaka off the floor in 46 minutes. If you times that by 33 you’re at 27.65 DK points. Add in that he could see more than 33 minutes without a real back up PG. Also throw in that it’s the Lakers..

Plus its a revenge game

• Pandamonious

Lin and Gasol are probably going to be over 60% owned. Or right near there. A full fade of either if you’re making more than 2 line ups is just silly.

• dcsports21

@Wooden_Bones said...

I’m not buying Lin being a must play tonight. Why would he be a better option over Gasol, Leonard, or Siakam? I understand this is contingent on Lowry being out, but I don’t see him going over 24fpts. What am I missing?

Lowry is doubtful, the Lakers stink and who else will run the point? Lin can easily hit 7-8x salary. Stop overthinking it

• Wooden_Bones

@Pandamonious said...

All good points, but I don’t want to project off of only 46 minutes on a player like Lin.

(When he goes bananas tonight everyone on this forum can point at me and say “I told you so”)

• ghostfacekicker

FD GPP. I’m playing Lin and just going to assume he’s my punt score.It’s more about being able to commit to a $3,500 player and not having to think about it. Obvious chalky punt but damn near must play on FD.

• Kmasonbx

@JSteele said...

Plus its a revenge game

His greatest moment ever came in that uniform, waving Kobe off and then burying the clutch shot. Lol.

• zpa1989

anyone think bagley will be on a mins cap? not worth taking a shot on him? the matchup is good.

• dcsports21

@Pandamonious said...

He hasn’t played with Lowry out though.

I feel like we have to beg these guys to play the best value of the night lol

• Fhukle

I’d be surprised if one of these “chalky” raptors aren’t in the winning line up. With that being said though, there are a handful of cheap guards to pivot too if you think Lin isn’t going to get the numbers you need him too. I’m def on the Lin train if Lowery is out though! Can’t pass on a starting PG on a good team vs a fast and non-defensive team at bare minimum on FD; where it could be dropped if he flops.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Straight up Murray or Collison?

• Pandamonious

@Unico10 said...

Straight up Murray or Collison?

Collison.

• Wooden_Bones

@dcsports21 said...

I feel like we have to beg these guys to play the best value of the night lol

lol

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Collison.

So I am not seeing things 🙂

• dcsports21

@Wooden_Bones said...

lol

Have at it

• captainwacky

Cheap chalk flops less than people think, and especially in good matchups. Obviously, we remember when it bust more often than when it succeeds, because when it goes right, everyone just compartmentalizes it as “well duh, move on with life, it was obviously the best play”. Midrange and expensive chalk is a different story, but like… you lose money in the long run by trying to outthink a $3800 (or jesus christ, $3500 on FD) starting pg vs the lakers. Even if he busts he’s the right play.

• Pandamonious

@Unico10 said...

So I am not seeing things 🙂

Collison and Irving are by far my two favorite PG plays on DK. Augustin a semi-distant 3rd. All my Lin will be at SG by the way, which is another reason to play him since SG is such trash overall today.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Danny Green plays….. why is he tempting me?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).