• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Indiana ( -1 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Mcgratsa

If Gary Harris can do anything in the second half, it’ll be a good night. Even though he’s been atrocious since returning, I can’t get away from him at $13 on Yahoo. One of those spots where I’ve been throwing darts at him and missing for long enough that I don’t want to miss out when there’s positive regression and he smashes.

• chansing

If Powell goes
    For
    Tonight you know who goes for 40
    Tomorrow ?

• zpa1989

@chansing said...

If Powell goes
    For
    Tonight you know who goes for 40
    Tomorrow ?

i will warn everyone that ever since i won the 5 dollar single entry on FD a month ago, i have been ICE COLD. despite being right on most of my picks throughout my lineups, i haven’t been able to just put things together all in the same lineup

but i think kanter is tomorrow’s sneaky meat play of the night. i think he gets 40.

• Benf15harp

@jcotdl said...

appreciated.

For sure! Tomorrow’s slate looks Fun …..kinda like a nitrous leak 🤣

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

Millsap uh?
    Nice stat line

What’s stunning is that he is the minutes leader

• jcotdl

@Benf15harp said...

For sure! Tomorrow’s slate looks Fun

i’m still okay tonight- but bench plays were my highlight in late game. meh, whats this about tmrw slate?

• yisman

Jokic has 2 points

just airballed a 3.

• Benf15harp

@jcotdl said...

i’m still okay tonight- but bench plays were my highlight in late game. meh, whats this about tmrw slate?

Oh! I have no idea just wanted to use another Farley gif
    LOL

• jcaldtime

Holy Millsap! 45 fpts, 3rd quarter ; 3 minutes left.

• muglore

@zline34 said...

I played him. But I’m not wrong. Congrats to those that weren’t trapped like the 62.1% of us were. Even if he hits value you have to have the remaining plays perfect in your lineup. If you fade Lin you give yourself a huge advantage for a top 1% finish if he busts.

But he didn’t bust, he was chalk. Good luck getting 6x value on your fade, I’ll take the chalk punt starter every time.

• jcotdl

@Benf15harp said...

Oh! I have no idea just wanted to use another Farley gif LOL

you got it

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

100%

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

Looking at the leaderboards…. Marcus Morris seems to have been the key… this to say that the optimizer (whichever that is) that pushed Marcus Morris is the one that won the slate

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@jcaldtime said...

Holy Millsap! 45 fpts, 3rd quarter ; 3 minutes left.

Wish I would of went more than 45%

• noddy

I’m tied for 17th in the SD

• noddy

Now tied for 8th. Brunson is my captain. Need a little luck here

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

but i think kanter is tomorrow’s sneaky meat play of the night. i think he gets 40.

I’d play zubac, poeltl, McGee, hernangomez before I played kanter on the cheap end

• zpa1989

@theIrrigator said...

I’d play zubac, poeltl, McGee, hernangomez before I played kanter on the cheap end

im looking at zubac and hernangomez as well….both in great matchups..the other two? not so much, at least for me.

• zpa1989

damn danilo ruled in, jay green chalk day looking like it won’t happen…

• Mr_tjRoto

Long live Meansy, he was dead on with the alternative SG of Doncic if you wanted to pay up there

• BBWC_10

Another 19 team train from Mrgoodseats, Cpblume, dotrat .25 ahead of me in the pick n roll. Need Brunson to do something!!!

• noddy

I’m in 6th. Brunson couldn’t make a shot last 6 mins or more killed me

• jcotdl

@BBWC_10 said...

Another 19 team train from Mrgoodseats, Cpblume, dotrat .25 ahead of me in the pick n roll. Need Brunson to do something!!!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

• cjs5555

except denver won

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).