• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Indiana ( -1 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

I’m just going to keep rolling out Vucevic. There’s no reason not to….monster game will come soon.

At a time of the season where you can’t trust many players, he just keeps delivering night after night. He’s had one game in like the last 10 where I would have been unhappy to roster him.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I think Gasol is a great cash play. I think he’s worth exposure to if building lots of line ups, but he’s a not a lock for GPP’s.

• Pandamonious

@jess701 said...

looks like Indiana must only play OKC like 1 or 2 times a season?

Twice. Today and the 27th. All eastern conference and western conference teams play each other twice. Divisional opponents 4 times. Non-Divisional, but same conference opponents 3 or 4 times.

• jess701

Thanks Panda!!!

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I think Gasol is a great cash play. I think he’s worth exposure to if building lots of line ups, but he’s a not a lock for GPP’s.

Gasol is like Conley…must be a Memphis thing. They go off randomly, for the most part, and underperform in good spots. Look at the last time Gasol went off…against Portland..not typically a good matchup for centers.

It is a great spot for Gasol though, which has me concerned 😬

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

SG is a dumpster fire on DK.

Can I interest you in Danny Green? Great spot, price and occasionally goes off when his shot is falling.

• Pandamonious

Not sure what it is, but today I’m feeling O.G. Get at me.

• emnj69

@JSteele said...

Why are you so down on him may I ask? Do you think they run Siakam at the 5? It was just Gasol and Ibaka splitting the majority of the C minutes? A couple of games when they faced a big lineup they ran Ibaka at the 4 for some and Gasol played 32 and 38 minutes I believe. At 5900 on DK if he were to play 32 minutes he could easily pay off his price against the Lakers.

I am a Siakam guy-he is the real deal and any time a few extra minutes come his way I am all in. I think on a typical night he is a safe play for 35 points -with a bit of extra run which i think he will get I feel comfortable a 40+ point game is coming. I think Gasol does not really have a higher ceiling but his floor can be very low. I understand why some want to play him but for me I will be running away as fast as I can.

• Pandamonious

@JSteele said...

Can I interest you in Danny Green? Great spot, price and occasionally goes off when his shot is falling.

• jcotdl

Finney-Smith?

• jess701

@emnj69 said...

I am a Siakam guy-he is the real deal and any time a few extra minutes come his way I am all in. I think on a typical night he is a safe play for 35 points -with a bit of extra run which i think he will get I feel comfortable a 40+ point game is coming. I think Gasol does not really have a higher ceiling but his floor can be very low. I understand why some want to play him but for me I will be running away as fast as I can.

Yes it is between him and Al Pal Horford for me.

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Ran 100% Miles last night. Wasn’t expecting that type of game, but it paid off…Panda mentioned the Pistons blowout games yesterday as well, and you can add another one after that debacle last night…Steven Adams? No clue, probably best to look elsewhere.

On to another tough slate.

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

Not sure what it is, but today I’m feeling O.G. Get at me.

Wonder if CJ miles left 1 of his “once a year” magic pills behind in Toronto for OG tonight?
    Lmao

• jess701

@Benf15harp said...

Wonder if CJ miles left 1 of his “once a year” magic pills behind in Toronto for OG tonight?
    Lmao

O.G.

• Donnyleonard

@emnj69 said...

think Gasol does not really have a higher ceiling but his floor can be very low.

I’m on that Gasol chalk train tonight but your point does have a lot of merit. I could also see stretches in this game where you maybe have Siakam and Kuzma both playing center.

• Pandamonious

@Donnyleonard said...

I’m on that Gasol chalk train tonight but your point does have a lot of merit. I could also see stretches in this game where you maybe have Siakam and Kuzma both playing center.

Hmm…and would OG be at PF locking down Bron Bron in this vision?

• ASitar

I’m really high on De’Aaron Fox. His price dropped a bit and he’s been playing well and it looks like Smart is out. Question is – what Celtic do I run it back with? Kyrie, Terry or Brown?

• Donnyleonard

I’m curious to everyone’s take on Leonard tonight? I think LBJ goes hard for this game and maybe 1 more before he starts only playing 20 min a night. I wonder if this will motivate Kawhi to try to answer back or not.

Also Bagley is back tonight. (Unrelated just popped on my phone as I was posting.)

• Njsum1

Best play on the board on DK at SG (which is terrible tonight) is Jamal Murray.

His floor is incredibly low, which is why I wouldn’t put him in more than 1/3 of my lineups. Yet unless we get some news, he’s the best play right now.

Edit….didn’t see Brunson got Sg eligibility. He’s on par with Murray. Yet I’m not thrilled about either.

• RatedDAL

Bagley in. All off the Bjelica train.

• jess701

Morris

• Benf15harp

@ASitar said...

I’m really high on De’Aaron Fox. His price dropped a bit and he’s been playing well and it looks like Smart is out. Question is – what Celtic do I run it back with? Kyrie, Terry or Brown?

As someone that can answer your question with 100% unbiased objectivity….

ALL DA REE-REE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

• Wooden_Bones

@Pandamonious said...

SG is a dumpster fire on DK.

I somewhat agree, although I like Hield and Brunson, and to a lesser degree Murray.

• jcotdl

i am all over DEN- DAL bench players like a spider monkey

• Donnyleonard

So far I’d guess the chalk will be Gasol, Brunson and Tyus Jones.
    Pivots: Siakam, THJ and Saric (diff position but could be a playmaker)?
    Just random thoughts.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).