• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Indiana ( -1 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

@Donnyleonard said...

So far I’d guess the chalk will be Gasol, Brunson and Tyus Jones.
    Pivots: Siakam, THJ and Saric (diff position but could be a playmaker)?
    Just random thoughts.

I’m going to make Vucevic chalk in my lineups. 🤷‍♂️

• zpa1989

guys watch out for siakam. lakers one of the stone worst matchups for a PF (4th toughest over last 10 games). feels like a lowry game, possibly leonard, or even danny green as a GPP flier.

• tmarohl

@Kmasonbx said...

The interesting thing about last game is LeBron was on his way to 38 minutes before being pulled with 5 minutes left. Not sure if that means he has a 33 minute cap or did it mean they were comfortably enough ahead that they pulled him. One thing to consider, even if there is a hard minutes cap on him if it’s in the low 30s he’s probably still a great play because just maybe there’s less resting on the court and he’s going full throttle the whole time he’s on the court because he doesn’t need to pace himself to potentially play 40 minutes. He had a 30 point triple double in 28 minutes vs. Boston. If we can get 100% LeBron for 30 minutes instead of 60% LeBron for 20 minutes and 100% for 15-20 that just might be worth the price tag.

One thing Lebummer said yesterday kind of stuck with me. He basically said these next three games against playoff teams are the Lakers playoffs. This is his chance to work in a playoff environment with the young guys on the team so they can experience the intensity. For that reason, I don’t hate Lebron tonight, or for that matter next Tuesday against Milwaukee.

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

As someone that can answer your question with 100% unbiased objectivity….

ALL DA REE-REE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

🤔😁😎

• dominicanpapi

@Donnyleonard said...

I’m curious to everyone’s take on Leonard tonight? I think LBJ goes hard for this game and maybe 1 more before he starts only playing 20 min a night. I wonder if this will motivate Kawhi to try to answer back or not.

Also Bagley is back tonight. (Unrelated just popped on my phone as I was posting.)

I feel like people keep playing him hoping he gets the monster game. I don’t like him when everyone is healthy. Ibaka being out just pushes Gasol to get more minutes, OG as well probably but it doesn’t have that big of an impact on Kawhi. Honestly I’d rather play Lebron. I was reading an ESPN article earlier and it doesn’t look like he’s in tank mode at all, if anything he wants to finish the season strong. He was sub 10% the other night and I reckon it’ll be similar tonight.

• zpa1989

bagley ruled in renders barnes/bjelica obsolete imo.

boston is a top 5 matchup for the PF over the last 10 games.

bagley the starting PF still?

• Benf15harp

This is fo my boy mbunner23
    U sitting around just collecting crowns
    It’s been a while since ya hit and I know you been down
    But no mo poutin
    Tonight
    you gonna turn a crack rock into a mountain

Lmfao

• Kmasonbx

@emnj69 said...

dont play gasol if you like your money

*Fade Gasol if you don’t like money

People who don’t play Gasol today are just being too smart for their own good. Gasol has gone over 30 minutes twice since becoming a Raptor, put 43 in 32 minutes vs. Portland and 36.5 in 38 minutes vs. Detroit and Kawhi played in the Portland game. I think he’s more likely to see 32 than 38 minutes because the Lakers will run some small lineups out there and the Raptors will probably match those lineups by running Siakam at center. But either way if you’re telling me I get 32 minutes from a good center against the Lakers at 5.9K I’m locking him in. Fading him is just bad.

• Kmasonbx

@dominicanpapi said...

I feel like people keep playing him hoping he gets the monster game. I don’t like him when everyone is healthy. Ibaka being out just pushes Gasol to get more minutes, OG as well probably but it doesn’t have that big of an impact on Kawhi. Honestly I’d rather play Lebron. I was reading an ESPN article earlier and it doesn’t look like he’s in tank mode at all, if anything he wants to finish the season strong. He was sub 10% the other night and I reckon it’ll be similar tonight.

I’m thinking of playing LeBron. He knows his minutes will be limited so I’m banking his less likely to have those stretches where he gives no effort knowing he doesn’t have to worry about playing 40 minutes.

• jess701

@Benf15harp said...

U just sitting around just collecting crowns
    But no mo poutin
    Tonight

Lmfao

LOL we have all been there I have only won to nights in a row out of 2 weeks lol!

• Donnyleonard

@dominicanpapi said...

feel like people keep playing him hoping he gets the monster game. I don’t like him when everyone is healthy

Thanks for your input. I was already all over Lebron and was going to try to squeeze he and Kawhi into a few together. But I think I fall into your point about hoping to catch that monster. I Will revaluate my stance on Mr. Leonard.

• mbunner23

@Benf15harp said...

As someone that can answer your question with 100% unbiased objectivity….

ALL DA REE-REE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

REE-REE

• Njsum1

@Kmasonbx said...

*Fade Gasol if you don’t like money

People who don’t play Gasol today are just being too smart for their own good

He’s a great play. He’s just random sometimes. Tonight should be a good showing. I’m not going to fade him like I faded Conley (for no other reason than he just finds a way to disappoint in prime matchups and goes Ham when no one is on him). Conley is like Alex Len. If over the past 3 years you faded all Len “smash” spots you’d be massively +ev.

I’ll have at least a field size share of Gasol.

• Kmasonbx

I’d have to imagine if Bagley is playing it means he’s 100%. If that’s the case at 6.1 on DK and 6.5 on FD he’s a tough fade.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Kmasonbx said...

I’d have to imagine if Bagley is playing it means he’s 100%. If that’s the case at 6.1 on DK and 6.5 on FD he’s a tough fade.

Patience. Let him dud tonight in 20 minutes. Let him do OK in 25 minutes against Philly. Then unleash him against Bulls.

• dominicanpapi

Mavs.com reporter just tweeted the team just got to Denver this morning b/c of the blizzard. Just something to keep an eye on.

• Packapunch

@Kmasonbx said...

Just waiting on word if he is on min restrictions. Which I imagine he will be.

• Packapunch

@dominicanpapi said...

Mavs.com reporter just tweeted the team just got to Denver this morning b/c of the blizzard. Just something to keep an eye on.

• mbunner23

@Benf15harp said...

U sitting around just collecting crowns
    But no mo poutin
    Tonight

Lmfao

• emnj69

damn I hate the bagley news-ruins my entire plan

• kwest

@dominicanpapi said...

They said hi to the Wolves who were waiting to leave 😂

• Njsum1

Gobert in a nice spot as well. As per usual it’s Center-pallooza

• Kmasonbx

@Pandamonious said...

Patience. Let him dud tonight in 20 minutes. Let him do OK in 25 minutes against Philly. Then unleash him against Bulls.

I lack patience in these spots, lol. I’m always the guy that is like “let me play him immediately, while everyone is off.” And generally there is a reason nobody else is on that game.

• dominicanpapi

@kwest said...

They said hi to the Wolves who were waiting to leave 😂

Why is no one else talking about this lol. I could see the Nuggets and Jazz running away with their respective games b/c their opponents have no time to prep.

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

Why is no one else talking about this lol. I could see the Nuggets and Jazz running away with their respective games b/c their opponents have no time to prep.

Kind of like this past Saturday night when the Bucks had a late game at home, lost an hour during daylight savings time, had plane delays because of ice storm, and didn’t get to their hotel in San Antonio until 6AM on game day.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).