• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Indiana ( -1 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Lowry and Green now questionable after they weren’t on the injury report yesterday. We’re expecting them to be out, right?

• dominicanpapi

@Pandamonious said...

Lowry and Green now questionable after they weren’t on the injury report yesterday. We’re expecting them to be out, right?

Mid-day downgrades are never good. It’d be one thing if they were both listed questionable yesterday but like you said, they were not on the injury report last night so I’m considering them doubtful.

This definitely bumps up Leonard/Gasol/Siakam even more, and you can probably punt with Powell or Lin, assuming Lowry and Green are out. Run it back with Rondo and LBJ.

• captainwacky

@Kmasonbx said...

I lack patience in these spots, lol. I’m always the guy that is like “let me play him immediately, while everyone is off.” And generally there is a reason nobody else is on that game.

I mean there’s an art to that, too. But in the example Panda is giving, no one will be on him the third night, either.

• Pandamonious

@dominicanpapi said...

Mid-day downgrades are never good. It’d be one thing if they were both listed questionable yesterday but like you said, they were not on the injury report last night so I’m considering them doubtful.

This definitely bumps up Leonard/Gasol/Siakam even more, and you can probably punt with Powell or Lin, assuming Lowry and Green are out. Run it back with Rondo and LBJ.

Kawhi/Gasol/McCaw/LBJ FO’ SHO

• captainwacky

@dominicanpapi said...

I hope they are all called GTDs through lock to keep ownership down on both sites (but specifically FD)— Lin is the lock of the century there for me.

• feekdogg

@dominicanpapi said...

Why is no one else talking about this lol. I could see the Nuggets and Jazz running away with their respective games b/c their opponents have no time to prep.

Super-smart, handsome people discussed this on page 1.

• Kmasonbx

@dominicanpapi said...

Mavs.com reporter just tweeted the team just got to Denver this morning b/c of the blizzard. Just something to keep an eye on.

Combine that with how bad Dallas is on the road and how good Denver is at home and things could get ugly, quickly.

• Ts99

At SG how about Brunson on DK? Put up 34.5 against Denver, though that was at home. Doncic doesn’t seem to be right with the knee, so at 5,300 still seems to be in play.

• dominicanpapi

@Kmasonbx said...

Combine that with how bad Dallas is on the road and how good Denver is at home and things could get ugly, quickly.

Plumdog?

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

Kawhi/Gasol/McCaw/LBJ FO’ SHO

We bout 2 run deez skreetzzzzz LOL

• Benf15harp

@feekdogg said...

Super-smart, handsome people discussed this on page 1.

Game wreckaniZe Game šŸ¤£

• Donnyleonard

@dominicanpapi said...

I could see the Nuggets and Jazz running away with their respective games b/c their opponents have no time to prep.

That was already a distinct possibility but now it’s become a lot more likely! lol

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I hope they are all called GTDs through lock to keep ownership down on both sites (but specifically FD)— Lin is the lock of the century there for me.

I’m all for Toronto giving a shot to the Lakers for the upset tonight to give the Bucks more breathing room at the top :)

• jcotdl

@Kmasonbx said...

this became my whole day. I have exposure to basically every bench player in this game- even talked myself into some Devin Harris shares

• Pandamonious

@jcotdl said...

this became my whole day. I have exposure to basically every bench player in this game- even talked myself into some Devin Harris shares

Kleber, Brunson, Morris. Nothing more. Nothing less.

• jcotdl

@Pandamonious said...

I snuck err’body in da club for this one

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t want brunson, but I want the other two and plumlee.

• captainwacky

But to be fair, I really didn’t want CJ miles yesterday either = /

• Donnyleonard

@tmarohl said...

Iā€™m all for Toronto giving a shot to the Lakers for the upset tonight

I know people on the forum here have been predicting a rest day for Lowry for awhile now. Seems like perhaps the day has come.
    If Lowry does indeed sit then I think Leonard become more of a playmaker for the team and becomes even more ball dominate than usual.

• Kmasonbx

If Lowry ultimately sits, Lin is an interesting fade. Sure he should step into PG duties and play 30+ minutes but with Gasol at center instead of Ibaka more of the offense could run through Gasol rather than just auto shifting to a Lin/Kawhi time share and be more of Kawhi/Gasol and Lin basically playing off the ball waiting for passes.

• monarch

Am I the only person playing Love on DK?

• Donnyleonard

Since we are on the topic. If things shake out the way they are looking should we be more interested in Rondo or Kuzma if stacking this game?

• captainwacky

@Kmasonbx said...

If Lowry ultimately sits, Lin is an interesting fade. Sure he should step into PG duties and play 30+ minutes but with Gasol at center instead of Ibaka more of the offense could run through Gasol rather than just auto shifting to a Lin/Kawhi time share and be more of Kawhi/Gasol and Lin basically playing off the ball waiting for passes.

If lowry is announced out early, yes. But if I can get lin at like 17 percent ownership or less (basically not hyper chalk), that’s what I want. Because there’s also Knight and Morris in that range, and they’re going to be eating some of the ownership.

• captainwacky

@Donnyleonard said...

Since we are on the topic. If things shake out the way they are looking should we be more interested in Rondo or Kuzma if stacking this game?

Rondo, I think.

• Benf15harp

Most important b-ball news of the day:
    ZION is Back and wearing the REE-REE 5ā€™s

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).