• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Indiana ( -1 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jcotdl

Hm. Osman traded on draft night for- Tyus Jones

• IT4MVP

Can’t get off Monte. Got him in all my lineups tho I’m a bit biased as he was my favorite player in college. Also have a lot of Nwaba and not as confident in that

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

Yeah so much upside there.

I don’t really like either of them, but if your premise is “someone’s gonna shoot a lot of threes and make some”, then Wes vs whoever they run out at SG has just as much of a chance to put up a number we’d like at 4200 vs bogey at 6200.

• mbunner23

@captainwacky said...

I don’t really like either of them, but if your premise is “someone’s gonna shoot a lot of threes and make some”, then Wes vs whoever they run out at SG has just as much of a chance to put up a number we’d like at 4200 vs bogey at 6200.

• Donnyleonard

@newzreview said...

With Lyles out, they are using Plumdog to back up Joker, leaving only Juancho at the 4. It’s a possibility, but he’s been seeing consistent 30+ minutes, except for the GS game.

Good stuff thanks!

• Jantz34

Osman better p/m when playing with Love.

• jess701

Little Love in my Hart!***

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Jantz34 said...

Osman better p/m when playing with Love.

Yup. Osman and Love on, Osman averages .96 FPPM, Osman on and Love off .75 FPPM. Take it for what it is.

• BBWC_10

@monarch said...

Hes up against one of the few guys that can prevent him from a supermax. I think it’s like 50 million.

Towns has scored over 60 twice this year on Gobert. Gobert has gone for over 50 twice. May be a nice pairing if you don’t mind the mid priced guards.

• BBWC_10

@SoreOnSunday said...

Which sub 4k laker goes off tonight almost a guarantee one does

If we knew that answer we would be in good shape. KCP went off last game, of course I played Wagner who got 8 minutes. Wagner went off the game before I had some of him but mostly Hart who dudsville.

• BBWC_10

@jess701 said...

Little Love in my Hart!***

Don’t do it bro, He cost me 100K on Saturday with his 8 points. Walton is a moron, I’d rather have any backup on Denv or Minny.

• jess701

If Smart dont start will scary Terry start?

• stugots219

Do we like Westbrook away at Pacers? Yes or NO?

• ScofieldReturns

@Pandamonious said...

Yup. Osman and Love on, Osman averages .96 FPPM, Osman on and Love off .75 FPPM. Take it for what it is.

that stat screwed me over the other night when love rested lol

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@jess701 said...

If Smart dont start will scary Terry start?

No most likely brown

• jcotdl

@stugots219 said...

probably more than I should in light of b2b

• Agent47

@stugots219 said...

I do to an extent, and there’s enough value out there that you should be able to squeeze him in without having to get too crazy with your lineups. FWIW, he’s topped 70 fpts in 3 of his last 4 against the Pacers (the other was 55.8 – DK scoring). Those games went 71.3, 70.5, 72.5, and 55.8. Granted, the first 2 were before PG13 joined the Thunder, and PG13 was dreadful in the 2 games against his former team last season. I do intend to have some exposure, but not necessarily all-in for me.

• ScofieldReturns

i have 2 LU atm, 1 with lowry sitting and 1 with lowry playing. if lowry plays i have rwb, if lowry sits i actually downgrade to irving since kawhi becomes a must play. kawhi is only playable if lowry sits now imo, he’s incredibly volatile

• Agent47

@jcotdl said...

probably more than I should in light of b2b

Here’s how he has done on the 2nd half of 9 B2Bs this season:

https://www.statmuse.com/musings/russell-westbrook-had-0-days-of-rest-versus-the-wizards-on-november-2-f70afa1e

Topped 50 fpts in all but one and had 2 60-burgers and a 70-taco.

• jcotdl

I feel like TOR coaching staff has a pre-game meeting and a scout walks in and says, “I just really don’t know what we are going to see from the Lakers tonight.”

• ScofieldReturns

@Agent47 said...

https://www.statmuse.com/musings/russell-westbrook-had-0-days-of-rest-versus-the-wizards-on-november-2-f70afa1e

it’s a really touch matchup this time, and massive pace down spot which affects him a ton. also have to think PG13 gets a lot more attention this time for his return to indiana. still like RWB but he’s not a must play

• IT4MVP

I just cant pay that price tag for Love on FD so I’m locking in Siakam

• FunchessOfFun

@Agent47 said...

To be fair, anything but 60 burgers and 70 tacos won’t win you much at his price tag.

I read that as 6 times he did not return value and 3 times he did.

• captainwacky

@IT4MVP said...

I just cant pay that price tag for Love on FD so I’m locking in Siakam

I’m not saying one is better than the other, but do you really think the $900 difference is not navigable? If I thought love was going to outscore siakam by anything reasonable with certainty, then I’d make it work elsewhere today.

• captainwacky

@FunchessOfFun said...

To be fair, anything but 60 burgers and 70 tacos won’t win you much at his price tag.

I read that as 6 times he did not return value and 3 times he did.

Same kind of question as the love vs siakam thing today (thought maybe this is more FD specific)— do you think anyone else is going to score more than 55 most days? If not, I think westbrook is still a good priority.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.