4:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Golden State ( 7 ) —- T: 230
    6:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6.5 ) at Orlando ( 6.5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Atlanta ( -6 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -11 ) at Houston ( 11 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) —- T: 233.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Chicago ( -3.5 ) —- T: 232
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at New Orleans ( 6 ) —- T: 236

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

Today’s going to be tough. Houston + Minnesota + Toronto plus good teams in pace-up games and a couple of teams that don’t play D. At least there aren’t 5 studs. My early builds had a lot more $ than I’m comfortable on the table but didn’t want to make changes that made sense.

• Brendan239

2 LU builds so far. $900 left over and $600 left over. It’s going to be one of those days that you truly have to just pick AT LEAST the 7 top scorers.

• gaelicgirl

Happy birthday to Steph and Nico!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Happy birthday to Steph and Nico!

Glad Warriors aren’t on the main slate. Draymond seemed pretty upset they had to play an “early” game right after the time change. I imagine they come out looking pretty pathetic and just lay down

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

Glad Warriors aren’t on the main slate. Draymond seemed pretty upset they had to play an “early” game right after the time change. I imagine they come out looking pretty pathetic and just lay down

Draymond thinks all the testing is insane:

Sooo cancel the 5 o’clock test, after practice starts at 3:30 to accommodate the 5 o’clock test. Only to come back and test at 10pm. To lose an hour to Daylight savings time. Test by 9am. Play a game at 1pm… Great! Just another day in the life…. GENIUS!!!

Can’t say that I blame him, and to play an early game after testing at 10 pm is pretty brutal, especially after losing an hour of sleep. I don’t think they’ll just “lay down,” because they’re working on strengthening the new bench rotation, but I’m also glad they’re not on the main slate.

• frugal

@gaelicgirl said...

Sooo cancel the 5 o’clock test, after practice starts at 3:30 to accommodate the 5 o’clock test. Only to come back and test at 10pm. To lose an hour to Daylight savings time. Test by 9am. Play a game at 1pm… Great! Just another day in the life…. GENIUS!!!

Can’t say that I blame him, and to play an early game after testing at 10 pm is pretty brutal, especially after losing an hour of sleep. I don’t think they’ll just “lay down,” because they’re working on strengthening the new bench rotation, but I’m also glad they’re not on the main slate.

I’ve had 2 COVID tests, they take 10 seconds to administer and about 15 minutes for the results. Or are you talking about some other type of testing?

• Njsum1

KPJ still underpriced at 5k even with Dipo back and tougher matchup.

• gaelicgirl

@frugal said...

I’ve had 2 COVID tests, they take 10 seconds to administer and about 15 minutes for the results. Or are you talking about some other type of testing?

Not sure, but I don’t think they’re using the quick tests for NBA. But I’ve heard something about testing 3 times a day, which seems a little excessive IMO. Pretty sure they’re not doing the anal swabs, though LOL

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

KPJ still underpriced at 5k even with Dipo back and tougher matchup.

I don’t know if he’s underpriced, maybe slightly but I don’t see him as the lock he was last game. HOU is still super thin so KPJ should still be safe for 30 minutes regardless of outcome but Oladipo is more than likely going to be the PG and taking the majority of usage forcing KPJ off ball.

• jdtrey

@theIrrigator said...

Watch this be the time Dray pops off for 50 _
    Bagley’s bday too but they don’t play today .. oh and it’s Anthony Bennett’s bir.. oh yea, nevermind :)

I was fully ready to play the birthday narrative with Steph but just realized he’s never actually popped on his birthday =/

Steph on 3/14

• frugal

@gaelicgirl said...

Not sure, but I don’t think they’re using the quick tests for NBA. But I’ve heard something about testing 3 times a day, which seems a little excessive IMO. Pretty sure they’re not doing the anal swabs, though LOL

I think it has to be the quick tests as the other test takes a couple days to return results.

• jdtrey

@frugal said...

I don’t know if he’s underpriced, maybe slightly but I don’t see him as the lock he was last game. HOU is still super thin so KPJ should still be safe for 30 minutes regardless of outcome but Oladipo is more than likely going to be the PG and taking the majority of usage forcing KPJ off ball.

If Silas has half a brain he’ll stagger them, KPJ is actually probably better with the ball in his hands than Dipo. Dipo from a few years ago blows him out of the water at this point but I haven’t seen anything close to that guy in Houston yet.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Maybe he should talk to KAT who lost 3 family members to COVID including his mother this year, he himself is still struggling with his breathing since he had it. ( I just heard an interview with him before last nights game) He hadn’t seen his family for the whole season until his sisters wedding during the all star break and he talked about how nervous she was to have him around since he is around so many other people. I’m sure Green can man up and take the damn test.
    Sorry about the rant, just sick and tired of all the selfish people surrounding COVID. It’s a pandemic and the players should be happy they can still earn those massive salaries. 3 short tests a day is a small price to pay especially consider all the load management days they already take.

• jdtrey

IIRC back in December he said it was 7 =(

• Brendan239

Sato over Nowell?

• gaelicgirl

@frugal said...

I think it has to be the quick tests as the other test takes a couple days to return results.

Okay then.

• frugal

@jdtrey said...

If Silas has half a brain he’ll stagger them, KPJ is actually probably better with the ball in his hands than Dipo. Dipo from a few years ago blows him out of the water at this point but I haven’t seen anything close to that guy in Houston yet.

Well…in a stagger situation he’s not seeing 38 minutes either. Silas is in a very tough spot for a coach to be in as HOU is clearly in a rebuild yet has several good vets and he has to balance egos. HOU needs to dump Oladipo, Wall, Tucker, and Cousins. Once that happens and Wood returns, HOU is going to be a wild team to watch but until then we’re going to see some weird rotations.

• jdtrey

I’d guess GG probably agrees but anyone else find it cruel that they have Klay back in the pool every Warriors game on FD at 6900 with a big red O next to him?

So KPJ’s up to 6k on FD as he should be.. KMJ on the other hand, still 3500 lmao at least DK priced him up.. to 4500 lol

• jdtrey

@frugal said...

Well…in a stagger situation he’s not seeing 38 minutes either. Silas is in a very tough spot for a coach to be in as HOU is clearly in a rebuild yet has several good vets and he has to balance egos. HOU needs to dump Oladipo, Wall, Tucker, and Cousins. Once that happens and Wood returns, HOU is going to be a wild team to watch but until then we’re going to see some weird rotations.

Wasn’t commenting on his minutes, just what his coach should do. Cousins and Tucker are already gone and Dipo will probably join them, Wall may be there for a bit, not sure what they can get in return for his contract right meow. Last game was a decent preview minus Wood I believe but obviously if Wall’s around it muddies things up a bit.

• frugal

@Brendan239 said...

Sato over Nowell?

I’m going to take some Sato, but I think this move is really removing all that empty usage from the starting lineup and solidifies the big 3 of Lavine, Markkanen, and Thad who’ve been their best players by a long shot over the season. Loving some CHI stacks tonight…

• frugal

@jdtrey said...

Wasn’t commenting on his minutes, just what his coach should do. Cousins and Tucker are already gone and Dipo will probably join them, Wall may be there for a bit, not sure what they can get in return for his contract right meow. Last game was a decent preview minus Wood I believe but obviously if Wall’s around it muddies things up a bit.

I agree entirely that they should be giving the young guys all the minutes. But Oladipo is going to play tonight and if they want to move him and get maximal value they need to really highlight him and the ball is going to be in his hands a ton tonight.

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

He’s like John Wall for 5k. Would you play John Wall for 5k against Boston?

• Njsum1

@jdtrey said...

not sure what they can get in return for his contract right meow

• gaelicgirl

@jdtrey said...

I’d guess GG probably agrees but anyone else find it cruel that they have Klay back in the pool every Warriors game on FD at 6900 with a big red O next to him?

They’re just rubbing it in! LOL

Nah, I don’t get why he’s still in there, I’m sure nobody actually rosters him.

• Fontaine

Fanduel early slate is where I’m at right now. If you’re playing, How you all approaching it? Need OKC injury news
    asap.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).