4:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Golden State ( 7 ) —- T: 230
    6:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6.5 ) at Orlando ( 6.5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Atlanta ( -6 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -11 ) at Houston ( 11 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) —- T: 233.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Chicago ( -3.5 ) —- T: 232
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at New Orleans ( 6 ) —- T: 236

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

I have too much LaVine. He only took two shots in the first half.

• Yeoman

@Brendan239 said...

Well Sexton was a bad idea. And vs Atlanta? Team too healthy?

First seven minutes of the fourth quarter they shot 1 of 8 and had 4 turnovers and were outscored 20-2. It was ugly.

Maybe they are too healthy. The ball’s not zipping around like it was, since Nance and Love came back. Love hardly played tonight so that’s not it, and Nance doesn’t seem personally at fault, but it’s different somehow, guys are looking for their own more and they aren’t good enough to play that way.

• Skee

Did great yesterday but today I am within 400 of LAST place. lol. The little guy signifying whereI am is over halfway up the progress bar.. which really doesn’t seem to make any sense, but in the numerical order I am actually gunning for last.

• zpa1989

NAW hurt and not coming back? ruined my night

• eleanorRigby

Will probably break even today minus my Pga milly maker. Only 2 gophers made the cut. Pitiful and somewhat embarrassing The dude that won it, killed it with multiple entries. Good on him. I live to fight another day.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

48 PMR
    132nd place

With Layman 9 pts…. 🤦‍♂️

• zpa1989

boucher killing me too, ouch.

• Yeoman

@monarch said...

Rockets are so bad that Kevin Porter Jr goes from G League to someone that is too good to get blowout run in less than a week. Silas is like hell naw I got like seven dudes worse than this guy I need to play here.

To be fair, he was out of the league for conduct/discipline issues, not because he couldn’t play.

But it is a terrible roster right now.

• tmarohl

Lillard salvaged his night.

• Yeoman

All my punts went off and all my spends are snowflakes. It would probably be better the other way around.

• tmarohl

@eleanorRigby said...

Will probably break even today minus my Pga milly maker. Only 2 gophers made the cut. Pitiful and somewhat embarrassing The dude that won it, killed it with multiple entries. Good on him. I live to fight another day.

Yeah, That was BigT. Used to be a Rotogrinders tout.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

We may get OT in the PDX-MIN game

• IT4MVP

Man Lavine is killing me. I had Time Lord, Jimmy, K-Mart, Collins. Still have Lowry and PG13 but need Lavine to get going here!!

• eleanorRigby

@Unico10 said...

We may get OT in the PDX-MIN game

Would have been nice. So close.

• tmarohl

They all going to be running for vaccines after seeing the beating the Pelicans are putting on the Clippers

• Calicapo

@Yeoman said...

All my punts went off and all my spends are snowflakes. It would probably be better the other way around.

Kinda how my lineups are shaping up…

George might not even come back….good Lord

• tmarohl

Kyle Lowry – Erected

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

20 hand built
    Cashed 16
    Just couldn’t get the push to get in the big money
    Higher 62nd in the $20

• tmarohl

Managed to make a slight profit on FD and DK tonight. Lots of landmines.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

“I’m well over the field on Vucevic”
    “I like Jimmy Butler in this spot”
    “I’ll definitely be heavier than the field on Gallinari”
    “Even with Capela out, I have Atlanta by 6, so I’m hoping when the announcement is made and Capela is out, that spread drops to about 4 so I can take Atlanta to cover. I’ll already be taking the under no matter what happens.”
    “the one I have locked and loaded, starting or not, is Kenyon Martin. As I said yesterday with LeVert, if a player is sub $4k and is looking at double digit FGA, I’m all in.”
    “Time Lord. I’ll be well over the field on him and while I don’t think he’s blowout proof, he should do enough damage off the bench that he’ll be a cause for the blowout. It should be obvious, but I like Boston to cover.”
    “No leverage to be had with Lillard and his high ownership, but he’s still my #1 PG”
    Jaylen Nowell has gotten to the point where he was so underrated he’s overrated, but still a sub $4k with over 10 FGA so I’ll have him locked and loaded.”
    “I’m shocked how little Carmelo will be owned in this spot and I’ll have him aas a high leverage play”
    “I’m also looking to be above the field on Adams, though I won’t have more than 6-7% at most.”

Boom

• tmarohl

@Yukerboy said...

“I’m well over the field on Vucevic”
    “I like Jimmy Butler in this spot”
    “I’ll definitely be heavier than the field on Gallinari”
    “Even with Capela out, I have Atlanta by 6, so I’m hoping when the announcement is made and Capela is out, that spread drops to about 4 so I can take Atlanta to cover. I’ll already be taking the under no matter what happens.”
    “the one I have locked and loaded, starting or not, is Kenyon Martin. As I said yesterday with LeVert, if a player is sub $4k and is looking at double digit FGA, I’m all in.”
    “Time Lord. I’ll be well over the field on him and while I don’t think he’s blowout proof, he should do enough damage off the bench that he’ll be a cause for the blowout. It should be obvious, but I like Boston to cover.”
    “No leverage to be had with Lillard and his high ownership, but he’s still my #1 PG”
    Jaylen Nowell has gotten to the point where he was so underrated he’s overrated, but still a sub $4k with over 10 FGA so I’ll have him locked and loaded.”
    “I’m shocked how little Carmelo will be owned in this spot and I’ll have him aas a high leverage play”
    “I’m also looking to be above the field on Adams, though I won’t have more than 6-7% at most.”

Boom

Well done.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Managed to make a slight profit on FD and DK tonight. Lots of landmines.

I had quite a bit of Trae, Boucher, PG so I did not profit. Best lineup was 369.4

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I had quite a bit of Trae, Boucher, PG so I did not profit. Best lineup was 369.4

My best was 327.7, but I didn’t play the volume that I think you played. I profited because I cashed in the Slam with a 310.3.
    My new strategy, play 10 in the clutch shot, and one in the Slam. Cash the slam, the rest is gravy.
    Don’t have time to mess around with max entering the smaller contests anymore.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

My best was 327.7, but I didn’t play the volume that I think you played. I profited because I cashed in the Slam with a 310.3.
    My new strategy, play 10 in the clutch shot, and one in the Slam. Cash the slam, the rest is gravy.
    Don’t have time to mess around with max entering the smaller contests anymore.

Yeah i did 50 in the clutch. I finally finished this big project I had been on the last few weeks so I’m hoping to get back in a groove and cashing consistently

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

Maybe I’ll try out your new strategy but 20 in the clutch instead of 10

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).