4:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Golden State ( 7 ) —- T: 230
    6:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6.5 ) at Orlando ( 6.5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Atlanta ( -6 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -11 ) at Houston ( 11 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) —- T: 233.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Chicago ( -3.5 ) —- T: 232
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at New Orleans ( 6 ) —- T: 236

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Maybe I’ll try out your new strategy but 20 in the clutch instead of 10

Some days I do 20, but I am hand building. Just looking at the optimizer to see who is chalk and to see if I missed anyone.
    Haven’t done a csv in a long time. Probably since they modified that 25 cent contest to 20 max.
    When it was 150, I did that everyday.

• tmarohl

Sounds like LMA may be going to the Heat.

• chronoxiong

I’m happy for tonight. Scored 305.9 on FD to barely scrape minimum GPP cash in all the games I was in. Problem is, that 305.9 should have been 332.9. Because look at this in the Block: https://www.fanduel.com/games/55660/contests/55660-244769207/entries/2412151742/scoring?entry=2412299345

I left over $900 in salary and that could/should have been used to upgrade Trae Young into Lillard. That decision costed me from cashing in a higher tier. Instead, it barely got minimum GPP cash thanks to an unnecessary block from Satoransky in the closing seconds of the game. Sucks that Trae and PG-13 busted though. Really angry that the Clippers got blown out by a Pelicans team that just got blown out by 30 points to the TWolves a few days ago. Overall on FD, I spent $10.35 and won $17.66.

But thats not all, because two nights ago I crushed it on Yahoo thanks to Butler, Olynyk and the Rockets scrubs, I decided to play on that site again and used the same strategy tonight. This was my Baller entry: https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/8506744/129752981

I crushed it there winning $30 on a $8 entry fee which is awesome for me. I struggle to cash high on FD this year so this winning was much needed. Just like my FD lineup, PG-13 and Trae prevented me from cashing higher. I should have gone Lowry over Trae but that would have left me with $6 in leftover salary and I dont know if thats a good idea. Time Lord was the key on Yahoo and I was glad to trust him there. Normally I would never play a bench player like Time Lord. They are unpredictable with the playing time and the flow of the game. Anyways, I spent $12.75 and won $43.40 there. Great night from me as the Bulter/Olynyk and Rockets scrubs strategy worked again.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

“Porter’s priced up to $6k, but still a value at that price.”
    “I love Tatum in this spot and will be heavier than the field with him as my #1 PF. Bigs are still killing it against Houston and I think Theis will be so underowned that I’ll be about 8x the field on him.
    My biggest fear on Tatum and Theis is I have this as a 77% chance for a blowout, but I figure if that is the case, they already did their damage. “
    “A sneaky play I like is Sterling Brown. With Glassier back, his ownership will be low and he can put up one of those surprising 30 spots.”
    “I’m heaviest on Kanter as my #2 behind Vuc. KAT is my #3 behind Kanter. Naz is my #4 behind KAT and one of my favorite leverage plays of the night”
    “My whole LAC-NOP rant”
    “George is my #2 SG only because Lavine is my #1”

Bust

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Well done.

I ain’t done.
    Look up. :(

• tmarohl

I loved your Vuc pick. I didn’t see it, so didn’t play him. Felt that he has been trending down lately having to carry the entire load.

• Brendan240

@Brendan239 said...

Poku will be the piece you need. Damn

That’s exactly it!

Tonight I told our old lady “I’ll poku with the piece you need. Damn!”

• tmarohl

@Brendan240 said...

That’s exactly it!

Tonight I told our old lady “I’ll poku with the piece you need. Damn!”

You got this

• miggs6876

@Yukerboy said...

“I’m well over the field on Vucevic”
    “I like Jimmy Butler in this spot”
    “I’ll definitely be heavier than the field on Gallinari”
    “Even with Capela out, I have Atlanta by 6, so I’m hoping when the announcement is made and Capela is out, that spread drops to about 4 so I can take Atlanta to cover. I’ll already be taking the under no matter what happens.”
    “the one I have locked and loaded, starting or not, is Kenyon Martin. As I said yesterday with LeVert, if a player is sub $4k and is looking at double digit FGA, I’m all in.”
    “Time Lord. I’ll be well over the field on him and while I don’t think he’s blowout proof, he should do enough damage off the bench that he’ll be a cause for the blowout. It should be obvious, but I like Boston to cover.”
    “No leverage to be had with Lillard and his high ownership, but he’s still my #1 PG”
    Jaylen Nowell has gotten to the point where he was so underrated he’s overrated, but still a sub $4k with over 10 FGA so I’ll have him locked and loaded.”
    “I’m shocked how little Carmelo will be owned in this spot and I’ll have him aas a high leverage play”
    “I’m also looking to be above the field on Adams, though I won’t have more than 6-7% at most.”

Boom

That’s pretty impressive by Yuker

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

I loved your Vuc pick. I didn’t see it, so didn’t play him. Felt that he has been trending down lately having to carry the entire load.

I didn’t play Vuc when Kelly O was only 4.5k. Not sure how I easily min cashed with rostering Tree and Lavine. Loved Jimmy Buckets and didn’t play him which really was a blunder.

• miggs6876

Tomorrows slate has lots of value. Can easily get 2-3 studs in your lineups. Slate looks pretty good.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).