4:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Golden State ( 7 ) —- T: 230
    6:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6.5 ) at Orlando ( 6.5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Atlanta ( -6 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -11 ) at Houston ( 11 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) —- T: 233.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Chicago ( -3.5 ) —- T: 232
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at New Orleans ( 6 ) —- T: 236

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Not sure, but I don’t think they’re using the quick tests for NBA. But I’ve heard something about testing 3 times a day, which seems a little excessive IMO. Pretty sure they’re not doing the anal swabs, though LOL

On game days I believe they have three tests. One is the swab test, and the other two are the rapids.

• superjon

@gaelicgirl said...

Nah, I don’t get why he’s still in there, I’m sure nobody actually rosters him.

I wouldn’t be so sure about that. FC has a feature called Lineup Study that lets you review previous contests.

Looked at some recent Warriors games, and just 10 days ago, there were 8 lineups that had Klay in them in the FD Main.

There is still an edge.

• Brendan239

@Fontaine said...

Fanduel early slate is where I’m at right now. If you’re playing, How you all approaching it? Need OKC injury news
    asap.

I’m playing Dort and Moses from OKC. I think the key to early is picking the right 2 Jazz. I like the -7 and 231 O/U. A couple of those guys gotta go off but GS could be JUST Steph.

• tmarohl

@Fontaine said...

Fanduel early slate is where I’m at right now. If you’re playing, How you all approaching it? Need OKC injury news
    asap.

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (quad) will play Sunday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@Fontaine said...

asap.

SGA IN

Rest of starting lineup OUT

• tmarohl

Horford, Maledon, Dort are out.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Svi Mykhailiuk won’t make Thunder debut Sunday.

• tmarohl

Bazley out as well.

• mbunner23

• Fontaine

Kenrich my guy. Lock

• mbunner23

Too much value

• gaelicgirl

Grizzlies (-7.5) now per Bovada.

• Njsum1

@Brendan239 said...

I’m playing Dort and Moses from OKC

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

No wonder he can’t win.

• tmarohl

Bunch of Pelican’s players got the vaccine. Once they are about 30 days clear after that second dose I believe they no longer are subjected to quarantines when they are in contact with a positive person, or the daily testing.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/31060060/eligible-members-new-orleans-pelicans-organization-receive-vaccine

On another note, I was able to get my first one this past Tuesday.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    5m
    Trae Young (quad) probable Sunday.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    5m
    Clint Capela (heel) questionable Sunday.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    5m
    Onyeka Okongwu (adductor) questionable Sunday.

• Brendan239

@Njsum1 said...

Well, not Dort now but in my single bullet I’m going SGA/Williams/Brown. I’m winning that $20k

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

No wonder he can’t win.

I see the Bucks picked up Axel Toupane to fill their two-way spot, nice move for them.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

On another note, I was able to get my first one this past Tuesday.

I’ll be praying for you.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

I’ll be praying for you.

Why? No big deal. Sore arm at injection site for about 24 hours. Just like any flu shot I have received.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

I see the Bucks picked up Axel Toupane to fill their two-way spot, nice move for them.

Don’t know much about him. I know he was with the Bucks about four years ago. Didn’t even know the Bucks had a two way spot open.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Why?

I’ll message you later.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Well, not Dort now but in my single bullet I’m going SGA/Williams/Brown. I’m winning that $20k

I bet you don’t :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).