4:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Golden State ( 7 ) —- T: 230
    6:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6.5 ) at Orlando ( 6.5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Atlanta ( -6 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -11 ) at Houston ( 11 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) —- T: 233.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Chicago ( -3.5 ) —- T: 232
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at New Orleans ( 6 ) —- T: 236

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

Core

Zion
    JB
    Lowry
    Dragic
    Dame
    LaVine

• Tribefan18

I know most are fading that first game but I really like vuc tonight.

• RipCityRings

Really wish they would price Allen down a hair, feels like he could run circles around Collins tonight.

• Golfnut04240

@ImADonk11 said...

Are the clippers blanked out for anyone else on Lineup HQ? Not sure what is going on but clippers are not showing up for me

Yes…same here. I don’t know why.

• nerman

I only have Miami Kelly O in the first game

• joephoto

@ImADonk11 said...

Are the clippers blanked out for anyone else on Lineup HQ? Not sure what is going on but clippers are not showing up for me

Confirm.
    LAC blanked out on my Lineup HQ.

• Golfnut04240

Pelicans are now blanked out too on DK lineup HQ. Has that game been postponed?

• texasmajor

Weird things going on with the Clips.

FD describes George as a Lakers guard. Lol.

• LetsCash

Got Olynk in the first game. I’ll know quickly if I have a chance tonight

Good luck boys!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Jaden McDaniels (health protocols) ruled out Sunday.

JUANCHO TIME?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

JUANCHO TIME?

Always was.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

@Golfnut04240 said...

Pelicans are now blanked out too on DK lineup HQ. Has that game been postponed?

All of this is going to make all of those guys low owned unless every changing up the LUs by hand. I think many more people use lineup HQ than we realize, makes me want to start rearranging and jamming them in but outside of PG/Kawhi I can’t stand playing any clippers even with P Bev out.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

JUANCHO TIME?

Vanderbilt or Juancho right?

• captainwacky

@theIrrigator said...

I’m moving to a lot of both

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah, going to get in some of both. Already had some Juancho, but don’t think you can ignore Vanderbilt either now.

• zpa1989

herro not going to get into the game tonight? thought i was being sneaky…damn, probably a goose egg

• Golfnut04240

I don’t know if this means anything but Pelicans players got COVID-19 vaccines yesterday/

https://sports.yahoo.com/eligible-pelicans-players-receive-covid-19-vaccine-mavericks-reportedly-waiting-for-nba-approval-185943873.html

• RipCityRings

Thought Kelly O was too expensive on DK, forgot to even check his price on FD. Ouch.

• IT4MVP

Got Lavine, PG, Jimmy, Lowry with Collins. And I need a nice ceiling game from Time Lord!!!!

• tmarohl

@Golfnut04240 said...

I don’t know if this means anything but Pelicans players got COVID-19 vaccines yesterday/

https://sports.yahoo.com/eligible-pelicans-players-receive-covid-19-vaccine-mavericks-reportedly-waiting-for-nba-approval-185943873.html

Yeah, it means they may have a sore arm, and may be able to avoid daily testing once they are done with their second dose.

• billythekidcowboysheat

4% dk👀👀👀
    9%fd👀👀👀

Cue the hulk smash gifs!

• TheRyanFlaherty

GDIT – I had Capela on my Tiers teams, since everyone would still be live, and I forgot to check his status before 7:30.
    Obviously have Butler and Olynyk on every team going off…just the cherry on a crap week where seems all I’ve done is lose, this is going to hurt so bad if it costs me a bunch : (

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, it means they may have a sore arm, and may be able to avoid daily testing once they are done with their second dose.

So, they might have trouble shooting, you’re saying?

• zpa1989

should i swap off melo?

anyone think nwaba gets more minutes tonight?

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

Goodness me MCW is really bad at this basketball occupation. I have added him to my Cancelled list regardless of price

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).