• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at Indiana ( -2 ) —- T: 207
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -2 ) at Milwaukee ( 2 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 9 ) at San Antonio ( -9 ) —- T: 200
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 2.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Chief1Champion

got caught with derozan in my express lineup. 50% owned

• tristanwolf

yeah lowry in-

Powell and Biyombo start for Toronto with Lowry, Johnson, Scola

• TeHDruiD

Jennings and Bogdanovic the easiest punts of the night. Unfortunately for me, Noel is sucking ass. Hope he gets it together

• kobe23

@thehazyone said...

I would be the one tilting. 14/30 dead lineups. Happy joy joy! Good thing it’s just the Swat and Shot.

I can certainly relate to, and feel for all derozan owners tonight. Happened to me 3 times this week already (love, zinger, lance), and im still sweating on late game starting lus

• walkoff9

Jesus christ bognonovic

If only i took him over evan turner

• Jfud81

Mudiay and DeRozan were both generous enough to allow me to spend time doing things other than watching basketball for the evening.

• CodeBandit

derozan out, should help lowry.

• TeHDruiD

@kobe23 said...

I can certainly relate to, and feel for all derozan owners tonight. Happened to me 3 times this week already (love, zinger, lance), and im still sweating on late game starting lus

I hear ya. Zinger got me really bad against the Lakers

• champagneravens

@Wrx_guy said...

well there goes my 25$. Jesus derozan why whyyyyy good night and good luck all

Mudiay is destroying my own $25 lineup and he is playing. Lol feel like I want to break shit. While Landry is messing up my other ones….went like 70% exposure to landry….sighs

• kobe23

yeah lowry already had his rest last week so if it was one of them it was going to be derozan.

kobe also out but that was expected

• tristanwolf

yeah bojan and young killing it. not leaving many stats for brolo though.

• nta87

Demar and kobe out whew I have no kobe and only 8% e exists to demar feel bad for others tho… Wonder how high kobe will be owned… Anyone know yet?????

• tljusa

Is Malone trying to get fired?

• NCRick

Landry huge dud at 47% owned. Will he still play in a blowout though?

• BlastyBlast

Mudiay putting up hockey fantasy points in the first half.

• Mrm2010

Have DeRozen in all my LUs, so I’m screwed huh?

• zpa1989

brook lopez always lets me down. felt a 50 burger out of him tonight. oh well.

• CodeBandit

Bojan on fire, Anyone want to bet he finishes with < 30 FPTs.

• aser18214

damn had bogdanovic then last second went to turner.huge mistake

• Whacko

Well atleast 8.8% still have deroz in the Sharpie….the other Sharpie no idea…. but that helps…

• zpa1989

the demarr scratch killed alot of lineups. couldn’t get him out in time when i heard the news. always dead money each night for the past week at least. i always pick the guy that gets hurt during the game or scratched prior after lock. i guess im used to it.

• aser18214

wow on fd had derozan in 4 out of 11 lineups..ouch

• xpac21

well with the hint that one of em might rest i had to get off both lowry/ddr everywhere, but at least i have lowry on half of my season long leagues on espn so i’ll get his production somewhere, even if it is just free

• lionssuck

Well at this rate it looks like BroLo & Thad will be lucky to see 30 minutes

• tljusa

At least hit value Landry jeezus

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler