7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Miami ( -6 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -3 ) at Detroit ( 3 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 17.5 ) at Houston ( -17.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 10.5 ) at San Antonio ( -10.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) —- T: 221.5
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) —- T: 210

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Rrich68

@frugal said...

Wow. I had Bjelica last game and almost no ownership. Looks like he’s going to be more highly owned tonight. Here’s hoping for some injury news to get some folks to look for different value.

It seems bjelicas value is related to opposing team size. Against bigger teams, dieng sees more minutes. I would think Boston is not a spot where gorgeous dong gets the minutes.

• fourseasons

@Rrich68 said...

It seems bjelicas value is related to opposing team size. Against bigger teams, dieng sees more minutes. I would think Boston is not a spot where gorgeous dong gets the minutes.

On the other side is KO, who might see more floor as well? Thoughts.

• mchrisman

wasn’t that crazy about the gif thing… till today :)

• Hiqhliqht

anyone using Harden?

• fourseasons

@Rrich68 said...

Not so sure. I think MOBILITY might be the reason. He should now be fully on the GSW radar.

• GGee87

@elementasrat said...

Are you seriously complaining about a prize pool with $25K to first?

Not sure if trolling….

It really is stupid though if you think about it. Its blatantly saying “we are here to cater to max entry players” out loud on top of a building…. with a bullhorn. The more interesting slates should have the higher prize pools. Simple concept… Except in DFS. Its not a HUGE deal… It just doesnt make much logical sense.

• ASitar

I can’t believe I’m rostering Hiorford for the first time tonight.

As a side note, if you are making LUs based on this thread make one with players no one here is talking about because 1) this is just a small blog but if we’re talking about the same 12 guys so is everyone else 2) don’t want to see “WTF does Rubio have 12.5 points for in the first half??!!!!” and 3) if you’re playing GPP, probably 3 of the 12 being talked about end up in the winning LU. Go against your gut. Roster Rondo! Roster Snell! Roster WCS! Roster Nene! Roster Ingram! Roster TJ Warren! Roster Alan Williams! Roster Dragic!

GL tonight.

• karimamin

@KillaChap said...

Also… Sweet Lou for the revenge?!

WTF would lou will want revenge when they put him on a playoff contending team?

• KindGuy

@GGee87 said...

It really is stupid though if you think about it. Its blatantly saying “we are here to cater to max entry players” out loud on top of a building…. with a bullhorn. The more interesting slates should have the higher prize pools. Simple concept… Except in DFS. Its not a HUGE deal… It just doesnt make much logical sense.

Actually, I think it’s catering to the casual player who sees the top prize on an otherwise crappy slate and ends up playing anyways.

• Damodei12

I think MKG is a solid play tonight. With batum out his minutes creep up and he’s relied a little more upon on the offensive end of the ball. Should be relatively low owned as well

• KindGuy

I wonder which heavy minute guys on tonight’s slate haven’t been in the perfect lineup yet this season. Is there even one?

• roomchat

Literally can’t deal with the smash.

• DirkDigglerz

Man AD was on pace to crush it last night sigh*

• gausman7

@hpatel1089 said...

How are you so sure that Bradley won’t be on Rubio instead?

it doesn’t make sense to use Bradley on Rubio . Rubio isn’t a big scorer. It’s hard to stop a guy from passing. Wiggins is the scorer they would use Bradley to stop…thus enhancing Rubio/KAT usage. Dieng is a nice piece too that may be overlooked.

• lazyidea

idk why but i’m gambling on terry rozier today at 3k.

• KindGuy

@gausman7 said...

Dieng is a nice piece too that may be overlooked.

• colb24

george hill….

• Justin2stt

Anyone know the late slate winning score on the big $3 tourney last night

• DirkDigglerz

@colb24 said...

george hill….

Shhhhhhhhh…

• colb24

@DirkDigglerz said...

Shhhhhhhhh…

haha true.

• gausman7

@ripking said...

Anyone think Greg Monroe could go off at 5 percent owned?

I think Monroe is a solid GPP play tonight

• damionismyname

@DFjk34r0 said...

That’s just nonsense. you’re missing out on 75k when your lineup actually hits bingo for once.

And to all the mongoloids in here, I won a GPP for 30k this year. The flatter payouts are a real concern to people who actually plan on and continue to win.

Ok congrats, so you won once, do you win first place every night? Did you complain about your 30k prize and write DK or FD saying it wasn’t enough? If not, then just be happy with the 25k prize they’re offering and be satisfied if you win it because obviously since you won once you will win every 1st place for the rest of the year. Everybody who plays “plans on winning”, ppl don’t do all this to lose and we especially don’t do this to hear you bitch about only having the “chance” to win 25k. Be happy with it, play in the $300 tourneys or go to Vegas.

• ChrisKat2001

Hill/George/Capela or Beverley/Leonard/Zubac?

• djcory27

I picked a really bad time to open this thread right as one of my female co-workers happened to pass by my desk.

• ChrisKat2001

@damionismyname said...

Ok congrats, so you won once, do you win first place every night? Did you complain about your 30k prize and write DK or FD saying it wasn’t enough? If not, then just be happy with the 25k prize they’re offering and be satisfied if you win it because obviously since you won once you will win every 1st place for the rest of the year. Everybody who plays “plans on winning”, ppl don’t do all this to lose and we especially don’t do this to hear you bitch about only having the “chance” to win 25k. Be happy with it, play in the $300 tourneys or go to Vegas.

And the church said….AMEN

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).