7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Miami ( -6 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -3 ) at Detroit ( 3 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 17.5 ) at Houston ( -17.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 10.5 ) at San Antonio ( -10.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) —- T: 221.5
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) —- T: 210

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@GBSLurpee said...

For cash which 3? Harden/Clarkson/Middleton or Booker/Rubio/Kawhi?

2nd one.

• iron_tactics

@scott1489 said...

Haven’t had much time to research today. Who’s the 3,000-3,500 punt today? Gotta be 1 or 2 somewhere

Olynyk

• Orty1370

No prob Panda man…I think the truth usually lies somewhere in between. Besides if my 6 value plays don’t hit I’m SOL.

• darrenqnguyen

giannis or Cousins?

• scott1489

@iron_tactics said...

Olynyk

Actually like kello. Thinking Boston bigs get into trouble guarding towns. Thank you

• JimKronlund

@Syzltuth said...

Yup, got a reprimand and I apologized to the mod so alls good. Strictly dfs now.

Oh c’mon on now that reprimand was meant as humorous as your post was.
    Still had to take it down though.

• scott1489

@Pandamonious said...

But, if you really feel like you HAVE to have a dirt cheap punt, it’s Rivers.

Ugh I can’t stand Austin rivers.. idk if it’s because I hate Doc rivers or what.. but I do see the value. Good looks bro. Good luck tonight

• scott1489

@dirkdigglerz.. toss me a bone homie. Who’s your favorite mid-tier play tonight. If I win I’ll buy you a target gift card

• LogiHD

Any concerns over Rubio on the road?

• Syzltuth

@JimKronlund said...

Oh c’mon on now that reprimand was meant as humorous as your post was.
    Still had to take it down though.

Yeah I know, glad you have a sense of humor, you could have been much harsher and I appreciate still being allowed here.

• sliceman11

All the rubio, towns talk i see this as the perfect time to fade. On the road, price increase, and many other pgs in great spots today. Hope he flops and half the field owned him.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@scott1489 said...

Ugh I can’t stand Austin rivers.. idk if it’s because I hate Doc rivers or what.. but I do see the value. Good looks bro. Good luck tonight

I don’t like him either, but he’s surprisingly cheap for a guy who should get 20-25 minutes against a team that can get burned by the 3-ball.

• Jummbo29

ABC clawing for playoffs, price trimmed to 10,400 FD – two wks ago faced LAC went 24-8-5-2-2. I’d fade Harden for ABC and use the 1600 extra on SF

• queensfinest

who is the best PF on DK tonight for $4900 or cheaper?

• visvim910

Hill + KAT + Wiggins / Dragic + Cousins + Hayward

• VertigoLemming

Whatever dude. Get a better job or do this on your own time. I haven’t seen one GIF on this thread that was NSFW.

• dcsports21

@Orty1370 said...

Bledsoe has averaged 30 minutes last three games which is what you want…besides when I pair him up with Rubio I think I’m covered at PG. Leonard is on fire and he is easily going to be overlooked and at 1.22 FP/Min against a team that travelled last night. I’ll take that edge.

Bledsoe only playing 30 mins makes it extremely difficult to reach value

• JimKronlund

Mod Note
    I just had a discussion with our team and it turns out that we do not directly supply the Gifys. So we cannot control the content on them. What we can control is what is acceptable on our forums. So please no more Gifys of that nature. I went back and deleted all the ones I could find.
    Thanks,
    Game on and Good Luck
    Jim

• VertigoLemming

RIP thread

• Hiqhliqht

I like these value plays today:
    Lamb, Rondo, Zubac, Mill (if parkers out)

• Orty1370

@dcsports21 said...

Bledsoe only playing 30 mins makes it extremely difficult to reach value

I get it..really I do but for now I like Bledsoe.
    Useage at least 20%
    Projected 30+ minutes
    PER of 20
    Should be under 15% ownership maybe under 10%
    I am happy with him getting 34 FP and not hitting value but he could hit 46 FP and be a steal.

I recheck my lineups at 6:30…if he slips I dump him.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@JimKronlund said...

Mod Note
    I just had a discussion with our team and it turns out that we do not directly supply the Gifys. So we cannot control the content on them. What we can control is what is acceptable on our forums. So please no more Gifys of that nature. I went back and deleted all the ones I could find.
    Thanks,
    Game on and Good Luck
    Jim

even the ones without nudity?

• iron_tactics

@damionismyname said...

Yep

• krism53

Anyone like myers leonard at the minimum tn. Nurkic continues to struggle with fouls dont see why that would change against Lamarcus tn.

• JimKronlund

@damionismyname said...

Yeah I am afraid so. There has to be a clear line or where does it stop. Besides they are not basketball related in any way. Yes I see the joke in that. But you know what I mean.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).