7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Miami ( -6 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -3 ) at Detroit ( 3 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 17.5 ) at Houston ( -17.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 10.5 ) at San Antonio ( -10.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) —- T: 221.5
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) —- T: 210

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@bt443407 said...

KAT Over/Under 35% ownership?

Under.

• dcsports21

I either went with Kawahi or down to Warren, didnt like anyone in between except maybe Middleton

• Dirt_Lavert

Either that or DK timed out on me.

Ended up on Lamb, Marvin, Paul George, Mills over Booker, Warren, Dieng, Dragic

RIP to anyone who played the first batch

• fongster

do people prefer james johnson or tobias harris (DK tourney)? thinking harris vs joe johnson is more appealing than james johnson against the twin towers of new orleans, despite slower pace.

• mrmogz

@bt443407 said...

KAT Over/Under 35% ownership?

Easy under on a 10 game slate at his price.

• Dirt_Lavert

@mrmogz said...

Cell phone?!

Nope desktop lol

• RipCityRings

Played a lot of PGs tonight, just couldn’t narrow it down. Kemba, Conley, Rubio, Hill, Collison, Rondo, Beverley and Mills.

On the other hand, I’m all in on Booker at SG with a sprinkling of Lou Will, Harden and Lamb. Hate rostering Harden at all tonight but most other studs were in bad matchups aside from KAT, and there are a ton of interesting midrange plays at C.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@dcsports21 said...

I either went with Kawahi or down to Warren, didnt like anyone in between except maybe Middleton

I couldn’t stop plugging in Middleton, Barnes and PG13 on FD. Think I used Ingram, Ariza, and Warren once.

• KindGuy

Let’s go Teague and Miles stack!!

• dcsports21

Playing Conley, Rubio, Mills, little Rondo. Heavy on Booker with Lou and Lamb. Rolled with Kawahi and Warren mostly and liked WCS, Dirk and KAT, Monroe, Zubac

• dogplayer

@damionismyname said...

damn ppl went ham on the Lamb!

Buddy Hield for the contrarian win!

• RipCityRings

@Pandamonious said...

I couldn’t stop plugging in Middleton, Barnes and PG13 on FD. Think I used Ingram, Ariza, and Warren once.

Middleton has a decent matchup but hasn’t really produced lately, not sure why he’s getting so much love today. I think Monroe is the only Buck worth targeting.

SF is all about Warren/Ingram (far and away best DVPs and highest pace) along with Kawhi/Butler at the high end. Not feeling PG13 against MKG D.

• KindGuy

Hope Aldridge over Marvin doesn’t bite me in the ass.

• Dirt_Lavert

Hey I turned that guy onto Turner! At least I did some good tonight lol

• GasHouseGorilla

What’s Lamb’s ownership? I somehow have 0 exposure tonight.

• brianhanson72

did anyone else play Dorian Finney-Smith ?

• RipCityRings

Also shout out to Skal as my only sub-$4K value play tonight. Could easily go 7x.

• Dirt_Lavert

If DvP has it’s way and my luck, anyone who didn’t play Marvin is absolutely set. Really regretting not locking in my other players first.

• Dirt_Lavert

Lamb is going to get into foul trouble because I have him too :/

• Dirt_Lavert

And Lamb out for Marco already, can fully blame me for his dud.

• Dirt_Lavert

@GasHouseGorilla said...

What’s Lamb’s ownership? I somehow have 0 exposure tonight.

Around 30% on DK

• nickelos85

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Around 30% on DK

Around 25 on the DK 4pt, average around 20.

• nateW

Shit! Just noticed everyone and their mother on Lamb and I was like phuck it I’m going James Harden and ABC. I tuned in late and didn’t have much time to do enough research. Did I miss something big? Is my night already over?

• KindGuy

Clifford gonna sink the Lamb lineups

• bigkino217

lets go belinelli at low ownership lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler