7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Miami ( -6 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -3 ) at Detroit ( 3 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 17.5 ) at Houston ( -17.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 10.5 ) at San Antonio ( -10.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) —- T: 221.5
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( -8 ) —- T: 210

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• frugal

Wow. I had Bjelica last game and almost no ownership. Looks like he’s going to be more highly owned tonight. Here’s hoping for some injury news to get some folks to look for different value.

• Damodei12

@frugal said...

Wow. I had Bjelica last game and almost no ownership. Looks like he’s going to be more highly owned tonight. Here’s hoping for some injury news to get some folks to look for different value.

He will be highly owned because of box score watchers now. And honestly why not, Tibs is giving him tons of minutes.

• KillaChap

@damionismyname said...

so 25k is garbage? lol, some ppl here get pissed like they win top prizes every night and tonight they can only when the “little prize”. A win is a win regardless of the payout when you when 1000x your buy in.

Yeah if you’re complaining about winning 25k you’re a douche. No way around it. Hell I’d be happy with a few hundred; consider myself grateful

• draped

@frugal said...

why is bjelica getting more mins?

• Draftdreamsbig

Because Bjelica has been playing well. And KAT can get into foul trouble. But even if KAT is on the court, he puts Bjelica in

• Damodei12

Most of Julius randles big games have been games that remain close. I just don’t see this one staying close

• fourseasons

Marcus Smart is being overlooked and should be called on to slow down Rubio and/or Wiggins.

• bigkino217

@Damodei12 said...

Most of Julius randles big games have been games that remain close. I just don’t see this one staying close

biggest beneficiary of a houston blowout should be zubac

• Draftdreamsbig

I hate the Kings coach. Never know when I can fucking play Tyreke

• KillaChap

Have my eyes deceived me? Nene putting up two solid games in a row?

• leroystabbins

Off topic… Anyone tempted to throw a few entries into some FD pga when looking at the tournament entries so far? Or am I just a degenerate like I think I am?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@leroystabbins said...

Off topic… Anyone tempted to throw a few entries into some FD pga when looking at the tournament entries so far? Or am I just a degenerate like I think I am?

If there’s massive overlay I would just consider that a smart investment.

• Whacko

This is the time of the season where the question marks get bigger and bigger….
    The tanking Lakers just throw everything out the window in terms of minutes….

• ripking

Anyone think Greg Monroe could go off at 5 percent owned?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Some names I haven’t heard today, from a FD GPP perspective that I think are in great spots: Horford, Monroe, Booker, Dragic, Turner, Middleton, PG13, Conley and Walker.

• Hiqhliqht

Bjelica/Whiteside or Zubac/PG13 in cash??

• 7klub06

@Pandamonious said...

Some names I haven’t heard today, from a FD GPP perspective that I think are in great spots: Horford, Monroe, Booker, Dragic, Turner, Middleton, PG13, Conley and Walker.

PG13/Conley/Hartford locked in a few LUs hope they don’t let me down. PG13 is keeping up his hot streak, Conley bouncing back from a slump and Horford looking like the Atlanta Horford

• fourseasons

@KillaChap said...

Have my eyes deceived me? Nene putting up two solid games in a row?

Should be plenty of action for Centers tonight at the LakeShow. Of course, Harden will playing for Kardashian honey.

• sliceman11

Careful with marvin williams. His price has risen and frank kaminsky should see his minutes back to normal after missing a few games which i think lowers his upside.

• vucdores1

Trying ti decide on Clarkson, Lamb, or Rondo for one spot (Guard) on DK.

• fourseasons

@DirkDigglerz said...

More confident tonight time to bounce back Small forward is the key tonight

And that would be? Middleton, Ariza, Ingram, Tyreke “You’re kiling me” Evans or not.

• DirkDigglerz

@fourseasons said...

And that would be? Middleton, Ariza, Ingram, Tyreke “You’re kiling me” Evans or not.

Paying up is the Key, or maybe Middleton

• DFjk34r0

That’s just nonsense. you’re missing out on 75k when your lineup actually hits bingo for once.

And to all the mongoloids in here, I won a GPP for 30k this year. The flatter payouts are a real concern to people who actually plan on and continue to win.

• KindGuy

@DFjk34r0 said...

That’s just nonsense. you’re missing out on 75k when your lineup actually hits bingo for once.

And to all the mongoloids in here, I won a GPP for 30k this year. The flatter payouts are a real concern to people who actually plan on and continue to win.

• KillaChap

Also… Sweet Lou for the revenge?!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).