7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: 233
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Washington ( -4 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13 ) at Houston ( -13 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -7.5 ) at New Orleans ( 7.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 13 ) at San Antonio ( -13 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 8.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

@NoLimits0 said...

Didn’t AD and RWB do this before? Not this season though.

You mean against the Suns? Not sure if they rang the century bell, yet I do vaguely recall them posting some monster numbers 90fps versus Phoenix.

• Njsum1

@Kmasonbx said...

Haha, great minds think alike, made my post and saw you said basically the same thing just before me.

• jcotdl

@jess701 said...

Ya he just scares me because we have seen Hardens floor couple games so far just worried!

It’s funny. I have been on him all day and this conversation just made me think- “hm. I should do a couple with Drummond and Embiid just in case..(Harden only gets 50)”

• jess701

Cant play Batum aand portis togather having trouble here with a line I like with both in!

• ASitar

Is Kadeem Allen worth the risk? Any Knicks fans have the scoop on his projected minutes. I can see him being more than 2% owned.

• Njsum1

@jcotdl said...

It’s funny. I have been on him all day and this conversation just made me think- “hm. I should do a couple with Drummond and Embiid just in case..(Harden only gets 50)”

You should definitely do a few without harden. You never know. I just wouldn’t too many..haha 😉

• feekdogg

Last game CP3 was out, Harden had 89.9 FD points. Against Utah.
    During the extended period CP3 was out before that, Harden went under 50 FPs once, against Toronto. He went over 65 FPs 9 times during that stretch.

• newzreview

@feekdogg said...

Last game CP3 was out, Harden had 89.9 FD points. Against Utah.
    During the extended period CP3 was out before that, Harden went under 50 FPs once, against Toronto. He went over 65 FPs 9 times during that stretch.

EG had a couple ceiling games during that stretch as well.

• NoLimits0

@Njsum1 said...

You mean against the Suns? Not sure if they rang the century bell, yet I do vaguely recall them posting some monster numbers 90fps versus Phoenix.

I just meant against anyone. Those 3 are the only ones I know who’ve done it.

• ASitar

Is tonight a Oubre 50 burger kinda night?

• Abhi

@NoLimits0 said...

I just meant against anyone. Those 3 are the only ones I know who’ve done it.

Cousins did it, last season though when he was in NOLA and glass broke, it was a OT game. Can’t remember vs who

• monarch

I want to play Troy Brown but I’m gonna need Ariza and Dekker to sit and that seems unlikely.

• monarch

@ASitar said...

Is Kadeem Allen worth the risk? Any Knicks fans have the scoop on his projected minutes. I can see him being more than 2% owned.

I’m playing him. Fizdale loves him, he plays the backup PG and SG. I’m not sure who else they can go to with DSJ and Frank out.

• Dfspacman

Kadeem Allen likely to get some run, he’s been recalled from the Gleague

• ASitar

@Dfspacman said...

Kadeem Allen likely to get some run, he’s been recalled from the Gleague

For $3,200, with next to no ownership, and a 10x ceiling I’m plugging him in a few more. Thanks for confirming

• Agent47

For me, the Harden question is pretty simple tonight. In 23 games without CP3 this season, he failed to reach 55 fpts (on DK) only twice in tough matchups against the Jazz and Raptors. And he failed to reach 60 only in those 2 games of course and 2 others. So he has scored 60 or more fpts in 19 of 23 games without CP3 (about 83%). Sign me up!

• draggin49

Hmmmm I was all in on Beal before the harden news . Do I dare play both ?🤔

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I don’t even know how you guys are building line ups on DK right now without your mind spiraling out of control.

I’m so lost. I’m like Harden and uuuuhhh..uh.. It’s like it’s doomsday or something less deadly and everything is on sale or free or something and you can only have a few things! I don’t know what I need!

• monarch

Harden is a great play…everyone knows this, he will be very popular. The only thing bringing his ownership down is the high percentage of 150 MME guys diversifying and coming in below the narrowing fish entries.

I’m playing him, everyone should play him.

• Dfspacman

If Harden goes off, chances are it’s might be close game so Booker in the other side might be decent with Johnson out

• draggin49

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t even know how you guys are building line ups on DK right now without your mind spiraling out of control.

I’m so lost. I’m like Harden and uuuuhhh..uh.. It’s like it’s doomsday or something less deadly and everything is on sale or free or something and you can only have a few things! I don’t know what I need!

I loved my lineups for the first time in awhile prior to the cp3 news . Now I don’t feel good about any of them.

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

LOL

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@draggin49 said...

I loved my lineups for the first time in awhile prior to the cp3 news . Now I don’t feel good about any of them.

Oh yeah, before news started rolling in I was very certain of the direction I was taking and what I wanted to do. Now I’m lost. Part of me is feeling like I should just stick with the plan and ignore all of this. It’s like yesterday with the Toronto news. I rushed to load up on Lin/Kawhi/Gasol and so on and look what happened.

• jjpk

Guess I’ll hedge some Allen against Mudiay. Never know with Fiz.

• ASitar

Could you get away with playing both Mudiay AND Kadeem? $7,500 price tag and playing SA they could combine for 10x. Mudiay won’t be contrarian, but using both of them is. Maybe run it back with DDR? He put up 32 real points last week vs SA. Not a sexy game, just thinking outside the box.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).