7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: 233
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Washington ( -4 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13 ) at Houston ( -13 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -7.5 ) at New Orleans ( 7.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 13 ) at San Antonio ( -13 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 8.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

@moosedrool said...

meh, I still don’t think he’ll get a ton of minutes. Green will get 20-25. Also think they’ll move Tucker around and have Faried at the 4. Just my .02

I need more than you still don’t think he gets a ton of minutes. This is the Rockets…MDA, he said today he needs to play House, he was playing mid 30s as a starter before not getting a contract. He’s as solid of a 3k player that you can hope for. Especially if you are playing Harden.

• draggin49

Is fizdale gonna crash the mudiay train ??

• Fhukle

Who has the better night… Elf or Fox??

• monarch

@moosedrool said...

Won’t get those minutes now that Faried is there. I’d be careful…

Gotcha…I think Capela has his minutes relaxed to around 30. Faried plays 18 minutes at center and 8 at power forward. PJ Tucker plays the most at power forward but House starts at SF and picks up some PF minutes. They run a tight rotation.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@Fhukle said...

Who has the better night… Elf or Fox??

I think elf, but they represent the same kinda range to me. If the kings somehow pull out all the stops and make this a game, he’ll have a huge role in it. Payton can get there through volume in a couple different ways, so I lean him slightly.

• kinger

Love Me some Bertans!!!!!!!!!

• jess701

GL Ben and Panda and all the guys whos name start with M and GG also GL everyone!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

I want to be honest and full disclosure I’m going to work some House into my line ups. I just don’t consider him a “free square” in no way shape or form.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

@jess701 said...

GL Ben and Panda and all the guys whos name start with M and GG also GL everyone!

GOOD LUCK!

• mbunner23

@jess701 said...

Thank you

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I want to be honest and full disclosure I’m going to work some House into my line ups. I just don’t consider him a “free square” in no way shape or form.

Yo pienso lo mismo

• ASitar

I think House is a trap. Every time I switch a guy like him into LUs he puts up 14.6 DK points. I think Oubre, Allen, Diallo, and DDR way over perform tonight.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Okay but he’s a lot better than the other crap options of Shumpert and Brown that some may have had in there in need of a 3k player. House is an actual option that delivers points every time he gets the minutes.

• zpa1989

@ASitar said...

I think House is a trap. Every time I switch a guy like him into LUs he puts up 14.6 DK points. I think Oubre, Allen, Diallo, and DDR way over perform tonight.

you think the spurs knicks game stays close enough for DDR to pay off that 9500 tag on FD?

• moosedrool

@monarch said...

I need more than you still don’t think he gets a ton of minutes. This is the Rockets…MDA, he said today he needs to play House, he was playing mid 30s as a starter before not getting a contract. He’s as solid of a 3k player that you can hope for. Especially if you are playing Harden.

All of his minutes were prior to Hou getting Faried. I just don’t see the minutes there with Green and Shumpert biting into them as well.. Not trying to talk you out of it. Good luck.

• Ts99

Does House starting take any appeal of running Green out there?

• RatedDAL

• jdbcustoms

I already feel sick to my stomach with the amount of mudiay I have

• monarch

@Ts99 said...

Does House starting take any appeal of running Green out there?

Not at all…if anything it might help. Green might be the better play.

• be47320

what a shit show

• mbunner23

Already said it once.

Too much value.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

All House starting does is confirm that Austin Rivers is a bad play as far as the rest of the Rockets.

• Fhukle

@RatedDAL said...

All in Alex Caruso.

Think he does better than ish smith? Debating between these two for a scrub on FD.

• FunchessOfFun

@monarch said...

Not at all…if anything it might help. Green might be the better play.

I want whoever Josh Jackson is guarding after watching him out there vs Utah

• Ts99

Green, Mikal Bridges or KCP as last in a lineup?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler