7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: 233
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Washington ( -4 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13 ) at Houston ( -13 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -7.5 ) at New Orleans ( 7.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 13 ) at San Antonio ( -13 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 8.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mbunner23

@emnj69 said...

Every night the rest of the season I will live and die with my approach-only time I wont play it is when slow white guys are out there with lopez-key to daily is finding something you believe works when others dont believe it will work. In football I played running qbs on the cheap week in and week out and it worked great for me for over a year. Sadly some figured this out the past season and my advantage went away when everybody started doing this. Two years ago I won 100 grand gpp playing one of the worst qbs the league has seen but he was a runner and nobody saw the value. I fully admit in NBA I am NOT an expert. I defer to guys like Panda in the NBA. I believe his knowledge is far superior to mine in NBA but I do believe I am on to something and will ride it out.

Slow white guys…

What about slow black guys?

• lovpink

@Njsum1 said...

“Best way to be contrarian is to think for yourself”
    -Jonathon Bales

some of my best lineups were made at 3am with no research while drunk then woke up to a big win

• dubchr7

• Blogger of the Month

@emnj69 said...

Every night the rest of the season I will live and die with my approach-only time I wont play it is when slow white guys are out there with lopez-key to daily is finding something you believe works when others dont believe it will work. In football I played running qbs on the cheap week in and week out and it worked great for me for over a year. Sadly some figured this out the past season and my advantage went away when everybody started doing this. Two years ago I won 100 grand gpp playing one of the worst qbs the league has seen but he was a runner and nobody saw the value. I fully admit in NBA I am NOT an expert. I defer to guys like Panda in the NBA. I believe his knowledge is far superior to mine in NBA but I do believe I am on to something and will ride it out.

You dont have 1 single result linked so how can anyone fully believe you???

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

I’m with you, and was the first to throw shade at you over the whole thing. Comparing Zeller and Poeltl’s floor/ceilings to Whiteside is ridiculous.

According to BBM DVP, on the season the Bucks are up to 16th worst against C’s at an average 52.2 points against. Over the last 3 months they’re 14th with an average of 53.8 against. We start to see a dip. Fast forward to over the last month they’re 9th worse with an average of 56.2 allowed. Then in the last 2 weeks 5th worse with an average of 59.6.

There is a shift happening. You can’t throw out Poeltl and Zeller as an example, but then ignore the 44.4 Ayton put up who is much more comparable to Whiteside in role and usage and upside then a Poeltl or Zeller.

When did Whiteside start shooting the ball well out to 18 feet like Ayton?

• JSteele

@mbunner23 said...

He will 8 out of every 100 shot attempts!

• ushook

Mudiay chalk city

• Ronboogie6

Anybody have a strong opinion on Capela or Nurk? Or should I try to get up to Aldridge or Drummond? Already have Embiid

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

Uughh. I can’t believe you’re taking me down the rabbit hole. You have me pulling up shot charts and everything.

Ayton shot 8 of 13 against the Bucks. 7 of his made shots were in the paint and 4 were right at the rim. only 1 was just barely outside the paint. In Whiteside’s 1st game against the Bucks he shot 8 for 10. Only 3 were at the rim. 3 in the paint. 2 outside the paint. Whiteiside admittedly shot awful in the 2nd game.

So I’m not really sure what your point is. Robin Lopez also did a lot of damage against his brother in the paint a couple weeks back.

• Pandamonious

Everyone is going to play Mudiay and he’s going to get 15 minutes and Kadeem Allen will be the play. That’s how the Knicks work right?

• captainwacky

@Ronboogie6 said...

Anybody have a strong opinion on Capela or Nurk? Or should I try to get up to Aldridge or Drummond? Already have Embiid

I would get to drummond first, and then Aldridge/capela is a little more compelling (especially given their price disparity). I don’t know how to view the knicks game yet, but I don’t see aldridge having to really work as hard as he has been. But same could be said for capela.

• Shaudy_lo

With Dennis Smith Jr out do we lock in Mudiay and Dotson ?

Mudiay coming off a 36 pt night in fan duel

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Everyone is going to play Mudiay and he’s going to get 15 minutes and Kadeem Allen will be the play. That’s how the Knicks work right?

That’s too easy; they’ll let Ellenson run point, or something.

• BBWC_10

WOW…Tons of Value opening up right now CP3 out, Tyler Johnson out, DSJ out.

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

That’s too easy; they’ll let Ellenson run point, or something.

Maybe! That one poster ZLine says Henry was the original Luka.

• jcotdl

..been rolling with a three PG set today- looking for value after I play combos of Dame, Kemba, CP3, Fox, Elf

• Shaudy_lo

@BBWC_10 said...

I hate when this happens . Especially tonight there was already good value

• Pandamonious

@BBWC_10 said...

Not sure if it’s opening value as much as shifting usage. I mean are we playing Austin Rivers, Jamal Crawford? I guess maybe we’re playing Rivers. Ugh.

• zpa1989

okobo or melton in play now?

in what will likely be a total blowout?

• emnj69

@dubchr7 said...

You dont have 1 single result linked so how can anyone fully believe you???

I dont see a place to insert an image tell me how. I tried to post a screen shot as my avatar but it was blurry. If it is really important to you pm me your email. I will email you a screen shot of my 100 k win-it should be noted the last time somebody questioned my nba win I proved myself to be telling the truth

• Benf15harp

@captainwacky said...

What do we qualify Salah Mejri as? He’s terrifyingly fast for someone that slow? But also has ambiguously not white or black skin?!

🤣

• ASitar

Harden/Faried/Jackson. These 3 are last time they met and will again.

What y’all think of Zubac? Playing the Bulls and he’s GOTTA have a game with 35 DK points.

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

Maybe! That one poster ZLine says Henry was the original Luka.

🤣

• Pandamonious

@zpa1989 said...

okobo or melton in play now?

in what will likely be a total blowout?

As of yesterday Okobo was in the G-League. My guess is they start Booker/Bridges/Oubre/Jackson/Ayton with Crawford running the point off the bench. Maybe Melton gets some run too.

• captainwacky

@jcotdl said...

..been rolling with a three PG set today- looking for value after I play combos of Dame, Kemba, CP3, Fox, Elf

This is a good contrarian build, as most of the value is at pg so far today.

• emnj69

ugg paul out is brutal I was all in him-bad part of doing lineups early-not messing around anymore until 30 min before lock

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).