7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: 233
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Washington ( -4 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13 ) at Houston ( -13 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -7.5 ) at New Orleans ( 7.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 13 ) at San Antonio ( -13 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 8.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jcotdl

@captainwacky said...

This is a good contrarian build, as most of the value is at pg so far today.

yeah it just kinda grew out of trying to avoid embiid and drummond

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Uughh. I can’t believe you’re taking me down the rabbit hole. You have me pulling up shot charts and everything.

Ayton shot 8 of 13 against the Bucks. 7 of his made shots were in the paint and 4 were right at the rim. only 1 was just barely outside the paint. In Whiteside’s 1st game against the Bucks he shot 8 for 10. Only 3 were at the rim. 3 in the paint. 2 outside the paint. Whiteiside admittedly shot awful in the 2nd game.

So I’m not really sure what your point is. Robin Lopez also did a lot of damage against his brother in the paint a couple weeks back.

My point is, I don’t think we need to go there on a slate this big. Even if I ran 10 lineups, I probably wouldn’t consider Hassan. Too many question marks.

• zpa1989

josh jackson now in play imo, blowout stack.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Maybe! That one poster ZLine says Henry was the original Luka.

That’s nearly as bad as…..

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

As of yesterday Okobo was in the G-League. My guess is they start Booker/Bridges/Oubre/Jackson/Ayton with Crawford running the point off the bench. Maybe Melton gets some run too.

I’d have to think melton gets a little burn. Problem is with Booker, Oubre, and even Jackson running around. they don’t really need a ballhandler (just to be clear, Josh Jackson handling the ball is hilarious, but they let him initiate a lot) like they did in the middle of the season.

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

That’s nearly as bad as…..

Don’t get me started lol

• emnj69

@Pandamonious said...

Uughh. I can’t believe you’re taking me down the rabbit hole. You have me pulling up shot charts and everything.

Ayton shot 8 of 13 against the Bucks. 7 of his made shots were in the paint and 4 were right at the rim. only 1 was just barely outside the paint. In Whiteside’s 1st game against the Bucks he shot 8 for 10. Only 3 were at the rim. 3 in the paint. 2 outside the paint. Whiteiside admittedly shot awful in the 2nd game.

So I’m not really sure what your point is. Robin Lopez also did a lot of damage against his brother in the paint a couple weeks back.

sorry u got dragged into this mess lol

• thebimonster

Do we think Lebron rests on b2b?

Wow NO Cee-Pee now? Had on so many.. and yea MUDIAY super-chalks. Already had b4 news. Still going HARDEN/Dee Book on everything.. some Jackson’s yeah.. some Bridges.

• zpa1989

does CP3 out make it more likely the game will stay close in houston? i think if you are multi entering, you at least have to make one setup in case it does. some good value in that game.

• captainwacky

@zpa1989 said...

does CP3 out make it more likely the game will stay close in houston? i think if you are multi entering, you at least have to make one setup in case it does. some good value in that game.

Yeah, I think you would have to. Also, I was already going like 80 percent harden, so… fine, I guess.

• Benf15harp

@866 said...

Wow NO Cee-Pee now? Had on so many.. and yea MUDIAY super-chalks. Already had b4 news. Still going HARDEN/Dee Book on everything.. some Jackson’s yeah.. some Bridges.

No LOU WILLIE No Cashie? LOL

• emnj69

friday nights seem to be “rest” nights guess guys like to start weekend early lol

• schube4402

Locking in kuz, blake and harden and figuring it out from there

• Wooden_Bones

@emnj69 said...

I dont see a place to insert an image tell me how. I tried to post a screen shot as my avatar but it was blurry. If it is really important to you pm me your email. I will email you a screen shot of my 100 k win-it should be noted the last time somebody questioned my nba win I proved myself to be telling the truth

Just attach your fd and dk screen name to your profile. All of your results will show up from this point forward. I believe you can give RG a screen shot of past results if you want those to show as well, just click on your profile to see how to.

• captainwacky

Also, on Fanduel, I’m going to try and get as far over the field on Giannis as I can (or damn near it)— He’s not in a good spot, but people are going to jam their money towards harden, beal, embiid, drummond, etc, and the gap between him and then next dude at that position could be enormous, whereas you can make up a lot of the good midrange value today with punts.

• mbunner23

@Benf15harp said...

No LOU WILLIE No Cashie? LOL

Dray-day!!

• gaelicgirl

@mbunner23 said...

Dray-day!!

That’s tomorrow.

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

Dray-day!!

Got D-Everybody loves Raymond locked in LOL

• ASitar

Willy H over Frank the Tank?

• feekdogg

@gaelicgirl said...

That’s tomorrow.

Maybe. Is it still 2015?

• jcotdl

is Alex Caruso a thing? When do his minutes inexplicably get cut for no reason a la Mo Wagner?

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

That’s tomorrow.

Not if you are in China 🤔
    LOL

• Benf15harp

@jcotdl said...

is Alex Caruso a thing? When do his minutes inexplicably get cut for no reason a la Mo Wagner?

No Awesemo No DFS win 🤣

• BBWC_10

@Pandamonious said...

Not sure if it’s opening value as much as shifting usage. I mean are we playing Austin Rivers, Jamal Crawford? I guess maybe we’re playing Rivers. Ugh.

CP3/TJ out could mean that game stays closer…The Suns have been battling everyone lately, Booker/Harden could just go ape shit against each other, Capela will expose Ayton, I think it gives boosts to Bridges, Gordon, Oubre type guys.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.