7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: 233
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Washington ( -4 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13 ) at Houston ( -13 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -7.5 ) at New Orleans ( 7.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 13 ) at San Antonio ( -13 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 8.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gaelicgirl

@jcotdl said...

..and there it was. unmistakable proof that I was slowly descending into a madness. a distortion of reality. a world where I just looked at thon maker and thought

LMAO

• ASitar

KCP revenge game?

• emnj69

@tmarohl said...

I find it curious that you have this belief while the Bucks are number one in the league in defensive efficiency.

in the past month staring first week of feb- the following guys smashed the bucks or at very least had very good games up front
    lets star of with thomas bryant of all folks on 2/6-monster game-26 points 14rbs 2 blocks 4 assists
    vuk very good game
    bigl al -monster game
    ayton very good game
    Turner monster game vs them
    LMA monster game vs them-I posted he although not “center in my eyes is the guy that will smash and he did”
    Randle very good game

in a one months time frame they had 4 guys destroy them up front-we are talking 50-60+ fanstasy point type smashes-a few other guys in the 40+range and I did not even post guys that were cheaper plays that exceeded value like a taj or robin

• emnj69

I wont comment on my theory any more you all know it most disagree with it-this site is about expressing opinions and providing info some feel is helpful-if you want to fade guys vs lopez every night have at it

• captainwacky

@emnj69 said...

I wont comment on my theory any more you all know it most disagree with it-this site is about expressing opinions and providing info some feel is helpful-if you want to fade guys vs lopez every night have at it

I think it’s the opposite— whether or not people here agree with your theory, keep posting it. That’s the point of a forum. It doesn’t have to turn into some huge thread war or anything, but if you genuinely believe this and can support it, then reminding people of it can’t hurt as long as it’s done respectfully. People can listen or not, but that’s the entire purpose of a constructive discussion.

• IT4MVP

CJM anyone?? He’s been hot and good matchup

• jcotdl

it’s fun when you have that moment in your day- when you are pretty sure this is the moment when you should maybe start re-thinking and re-evaluating. but instead I usually get waay too weird with it..
    I’m just gonna get weird. Thon Maker Lock.

• Abhi

Kyle Kuzma is from Flint, Michigan. Going back to his hometown without Lebron to ballhog is interesting, bad matchup though

• emnj69

@captainwacky said...

I think it’s the opposite— whether or not people here agree with your theory, keep posting it. That’s the point of a forum. It doesn’t have to turn into some huge thread war or anything, but if you genuinely believe this and can support it, then reminding people of it can’t hurt as long as it’s done respectfully. People can listen or not, but that’s the entire purpose of a constructive discussion.

since early last month 4 guys have had total smash games vs them and we are talking 50-60 point production to me that is huge to find a trend like that and be in on it early unlike how now everybody knows to play bigs vs nets and now vs clippers-the type of tournaments I play I just need to get a hit once a year and if I can find 50-60 point production vs a team in one month at a position people feel is not vulnerable that is gold to me.

• tmarohl

@emnj69 said...

I play guys against the Bucks every night. I just don’t agree with your theory. The reasons guys are scoring points is because it is a pace up game for the opponent generally, and the Bucks would rather give up two point shots 8-10 feet from the basket than three pointers. Bucks are also number one ranked defense within 5’ of the basket so it is not like guys are pounding them inside. Brook has actually been a much better defender than I ever could have hoped for. He regularly is challenging shots and has had several multiple block games.

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

I play guys against the Bucks every night. I just don’t agree with your theory. The reasons guys are scoring points is because it is a pace up game for the opponent generally, and the Bucks would rather give up two point shots 8-10 feet from the basket than three pointers. Bucks are also number one ranked defense within 5’ of the basket so it is not like guys are pounding them inside. Brook has actually been a much better defender than I ever could have hoped for. He regularly is challenging shots and has had several multiple block games.

This is what I see too. I’ll gladly play guys like Turner, Horford etc. who do play out on or around the perimeter and facilitate the offense somewhat. But a guy like Whiteside might get some easy boards with the amount of times Milwaukee shoots the 3 with no one in the paint but the PnR will not be effective with Whiteside. I can see him having a 10-10 type of game as a ceiling

• MrPerfekt7

@ASitar said...

KCP revenge game?

I love it. Plus he should get some burn with Lebron not playing

• MrPerfekt7

So since Paul is out, is folks running to Harden or do u guys agree that there are some guards in other good positions as well?

• mbunner23

@7klub06 said...

So since Paul is out, is folks running to Harden or do u guys agree that there are some guards in other good positions as well?

I still like Brad Beal but a part of me thinks I might as well pay up for Harden for the upside.

• JSteele

@7klub06 said...

Sure, Elfrid Payton, Devin Booker, Mudiay is in a solid spot, Beal, Simmons, Lou, Whoever starts for the Pistons, Rivers, Suns value

to name a few.

But no one has the upside of Harden, unless you told me that Wizards, Hornets game would go to 4 or 5 overtimes. Then Beal could.

• jcotdl

I like stacking them a lot tonight. Kemba/Beal, Elf/Dame, and whats not to like with some Harden and Booker? I sneaky like Fox and Simmons but Im keeping that on the low hoping that is really high scoring game

• RatedDAL

KCP Revenge. I hate that game the more I think about it. Think I might fade it entirely.

• draggin49

“Load management “ ?????
    That’s what Robert Kraft calls it when he only allows himself to go to the massage parlor twice a week

• draggin49

All the harden

• zpa1989

anyone like lauri m? price has come down, just hasn’t seemed to flash a big ceiling when lavine dunn porter are all in.

• non_fantasy_guru

ABC or Embiid?

• ASitar

Kemba/Lamb/Beal stack (can throw Portis in there too). These are the types of games where the score is 122-118 and 3 players are in the winning LU, even on an 8 game slate. Kenna and Beal might put up 90 real points themselves. Right now (and barfing anything major) I’m playing 0 Pistons, 0 Heat, 0 Spurs, 0 Bucks, and 0 Bulls. I think the winning DK score will come before the 10:30 game is even over.

• jcotdl

If zeller sits again

• monarch

@jcotdl said...

If zeller sits again

Cant the game go small and chalk Willy underwhelmed?

• NoLimits0

Kuzma is a lock it’s his homecoming game only once a year. No way he will be rested early.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).