7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) at Washington ( 8.5 ) — T: 241
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5) — T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Brooklyn ( -8 ) — T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) — T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Phoenix ( -6.5 ) — T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) at Golden State ( 2.5 ) — T: 222.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• maddysdaddy0914

@RipCityRings said...

Can anyone explain why this Pacers/Nuggets game isn’t on either DK or FD’s late slate? Seems insane to limit it to 2/3 games all starting at the same time.

It was originally slated to start earlier. But was delayed due to Indy arriving late thanks to the weather

• BerkeleyBoss

Solid 4th Q from Delon, now I just need Quickley to get a few more and I should be set up for a nice little late night hammer run towards the top!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@RipCityRings said...

Can anyone explain why this Pacers/Nuggets game isn’t on either DK or FD’s late slate? Seems insane to limit it to 2/3 games all starting at the same time.

DEN/IND got delayed an hour earlier today, well after contests were out. Originally a 9 EST start time. Indy was late getting into Denver due to the weather there, and they were cordial enough to give them the extra hour.

• zeeshan2

So on dk the contest I am in:

Giannis-38 percent owned
    Luka-11 percent
    Hayward-10 percent
    Murray-5.5 percent
    Holmes-21 percent.

Very happy with my Murray, Holmes, and Hayward LU though but it has white and jrue in it. Hopefully Wiggins and Barton go off

• gaelicgirl

@Unico10 said...

GG is this a Dray night?

If not, my LU is dead…so I hope so!

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Marvin Bagley diagnosed with fractured hand. https://t.co/nPLv1mZcft— FantasyLabs NBA (@FantasyLabsNBA) March 16, 2021

That sucks.

• tmarohl

@RipCityRings said...

Yeah, the game was pushed back an hour late this afternoon because of weather.

• tmarohl

I see Jones is starting for the Lakers at C. Has that been typical lately?

• Danielv22

@tmarohl said...

Yes

• rpmorris1

Kuzma playing?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@rpmorris1 said...

Kuzma playing?

Should be. He’s been moving in and out of the starting line up. Not weird he’s not starting and I wouldn’t not play him, because he isn’t.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

Pacers look like they need another hour or so to get ready.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Shoot…. $200 short to fit Steph/Jones…. I guess I am going to roll with Dray/Montrezl…. EDIT: thank you GG I had missed your reply

• tmarohl

@Danielv22 said...

Yes

Thanks

• tmarohl

Kind of figured that Jval would have his way with Ayton.

• zeeshan2

J Val about to get a double double in the first

• zeeshan2

Barton! 14 pts in the first

• tmarohl

F. Ntilikina fouled out in 16 minutes. Means more Quickley.

• deepfat

Val killing it at sub-5%

Horrible night for me. Key on late game and I’m dead already. No Vala, NO Cash (Late). Dbl-Dbl in 1st Q already. Hard to believe. Had only 1 GIA out of 30 Main, so those are shot.

• RipCityRings

@tmarohl said...

I think Jval might be worth a look in the late slate. He should eat up Ayton. Question is if he gets the minutes.

Thanks tmarhol, I never get Val right and was ready to fade again. Got him in on FD but not DK.

• BerkeleyBoss

Can we get one more 3 from Quickley at least?

• RipCityRings

@zline34 said...

Brandon Clarke 5.7x

This comment is on thin ice…

• zeeshan2

Wiggins is only 5 percent owned in my contest. Fun fact: he has always hit 25 or more DK points every time he has played 30 min

• gaelicgirl

Can someone give CP3 a Red Bull?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).