7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) at Washington ( 8.5 ) — T: 241
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5) — T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Brooklyn ( -8 ) — T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) — T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Phoenix ( -6.5 ) — T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) at Golden State ( 2.5 ) — T: 222.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zeeshan2

Is Wiggins not coming back in lol?

• dominicanpapi

@tmarohl said...

CJ back tomorrow, now Lillard over priced.

Things I’m looking at already on FD:

Sato is dirt cheap at 4200.
    Martin is still $3500
    Poku and Roby still sub 5K

If Capela plays, love him against an undersized Houston squad. If he doesn’t play, Collins.

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

Things I’m looking at already on FD:

Sato is dirt cheap at 4200.
    Martin is still $3500
    Poku and Roby still sub 5K

If Capela plays, love him against an undersized Houston squad. If he doesn’t play, Collins.

Yep, except I would think Horford plays.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    24m
    Lineup note: Marcus Morris expected to start ahead of Nicolas Batum moving forward.

• dominicanpapi

My mistakes tonight: not having enough of Milwaukee/Washington. DDV made a ton of sense but he’s either the 4th or 5th option on the team and his minutes are capped at 28-30. He plays 33 tonight.

Had Giannis everywhere, but Randle scores 13 less points than him on FD and was 2K cheaper.

Jrue.

Had LBJ/Hayward combo on FD, not sure how LBJ will end up but probably would have made sense to play ABC/Randle at PF, Hayward/Barrett at SF and still kept the rest of the core of Zubac, Brogdon, Quickley, Levert

• dominicanpapi

@tmarohl said...

Yep, except I would think Horford plays.

Horford already ruled out. Bazley too.

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

My mistakes tonight: not having enough of Milwaukee/Washington. DDV made a ton of sense but he’s either the 4th or 5th option on the team and his minutes are capped at 28-30. He plays 33 tonight.

Had Giannis everywhere, but Randle scores 13 less points than him on FD and was 2K cheaper.

Jrue.

Had LBJ/Hayward combo on FD, not sure how LBJ will end up but probably would have made sense to play ABC/Randle at PF, Hayward/Barrett at SF and still kept the rest of the core of Zubac, Brogdon, Quickley, Levert

On another note, I am so glad that Bucks didn’t get Bogdan, as Donte is light years better.

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

Horford already ruled out. Bazley too.

Didn’t see that, thanks.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Gonna need another 35-40 combined from Montrezl/Dray in the 2nd…. not gonna happen if it blows out

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    24m
    Lineup note: Marcus Morris expected to start ahead of Nicolas Batum moving forward.

Since he can only play in the first 2 quarters makes sense 😜

• Brendan240

Took the night off to hang out with the
    Mrs. 239.

I feel tired

• tmarohl

@Brendan240 said...

Took the night off to hang out with the
    Mrs. 239.

I feel tired

I take it 239 didn’t win the GPP tonight!

Said Caldwell-Pope early today at 3400. Good game for Pope. Sneak out a few cashes here looks like. No O-FER.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

If only Dray could score 10 points to go with those peripherals

• zeeshan2

Harrell 8 percent owned in my contest :)

• gaelicgirl

@Unico10 said...

If only Dray could score 10 points to go with those peripherals

Yeah, 2 points is unacceptable.

Couldn’t even watch this slaughter.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Warriors 2nd unit in the 4th is hard to watch

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Yeah, 2 points is unacceptable.

Couldn’t even watch this slaughter.

Okay, you all have another month before I will consider playing the most over rated, over paid player in the league.

• JDS1029

Came the closest ever to binking the 100k for FD. Hachimura over Mikal, and Jeff green or Morris over Portis and I’d have 100k right now! Crazy part is I wanted to play Rui but because he dropped a 50 the game before I thought I was chasing points.

• damionismyname

Thought Gs would make this a game unlike last time but the same results as last time….

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Okay, you all have another month before I will consider playing the most over rated, over paid player in the league.

Thank you…no take-backs!

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Thank you…no take-backs!

Not a problem, I really think he sucks. Didn’t want to play him at 5K, why was I dumb enough to play him at 6.5K?

• gaelicgirl

@damionismyname said...

Thought Gs would make this a game unlike last time but the same results as last time….

The inconsistency is maddening. They’re so bipolar.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I love Steve Kerr and I hate him so much when it comes to dfs…. I just can’t play Warriors or their opponents… so frustrating

My fault because of my tinkering but here we are…. Montrezl out and Dray prob not coming back in… and it would have been so easy to keep this game closer but, nope…. gotta run Paschal and Poole out there turning the ball over to LBJ until we are down 30

• tmarohl

Meanwhile, 335 with Dray and not going to cash in the slam.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).