7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) at Washington ( 8.5 ) — T: 241
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5) — T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Brooklyn ( -8 ) — T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) — T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Phoenix ( -6.5 ) — T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) at Golden State ( 2.5 ) — T: 222.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

Not in any league I ever saw. You need to at least have a little offense.

14 ppg & 7.4 apg on .587 TS

2nd team All NBA

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

2nd team All NBA

Not good enough for what he is paid. Made the team because of Klay, Steph, and Barnes.
    Those numbers today would not sniff a starting spot on most rosters.

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

Not good enough for what he is paid. Made the team because of Klay, Steph, and Barnes.

So you’re just gonna act like he wasn’t the best defensive player in the league?

• gaelicgirl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

2nd team All NBA

NBA champion: 2015, 2017, 2018
    NBA All-Star: 2016, 2017, 2018
    2× All-NBA selection:
    Second team: 2016
    Third team: 2017
    NBA Defensive Player of the Year: 2017
    NBA All-Defensive selection:
    3× First team: 2015, 2016, 2017
    2× Second team: 2018, 2019
    NBA steals leader: 2017

“Yeah, but he doesn’t score, man. So he’s not a good basketball player.” LOL

• miggs6876

@captainwacky said...

Haha I don’t quite have the ire for draymond that you, but I get what you’re saying. He was really good at his role on a great team, but probably overrated as a result. I would take Draymond’s basketball makeup on my team if he wasn’t such a clown (but you don’t get to separate those things). JR Smith is just a lamentable waste of insane talent and physicality. So crazy the things he could do in his younger years.

Great call on J Green.

• BerkeleyBoss

@gaelicgirl said...

2× All-NBA selection:

Tell him!

Hi GG =)

• gaelicgirl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Tell him!

Hi GG =)

Hi BB…nice to have you back!

• tmarohl

For you Dray lovers, I give you number number 241 on the player efficiency rankings for the current year.
    http://insider.espn.com/nba/hollinger/statistics/_/page/5
    Dude just sucks.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

And Yukerboy thought GS would get blown out by 20 something points. Was obvious it would be 30+

I missed it, how’d THT do? :)

Seriously though, I stuck with my projections even after staying up all last night doing that front end B2B study.

I’m a moron.

The good news is I got that 14:1 on the Lakers covering 23.5, but I also took GS to cover 19.5 at 15:1.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

2× All-NBA selection:

Fifth wheel on a great team. Anyone can look good passing the ball to Steph, Klay and Durant.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Your allowed to hate on him. He was very good and an integral part of the Warrior championship rings. I won’t argue that. I can’t help but think he would have been just another good defender with poor offense on a different team. The Warriors were built for him to succeed. On another team, he wouldn’t even be in the discussion as a great player. With that said, he was a great player on the Warriors. I guess you can call that a hedge. Lol

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

For you Dray lovers, I give you number number 241 on the player efficiency rankings for the current year.
    http://insider.espn.com/nba/hollinger/statistics/_/page/5
    Dude just sucks.

You don’t see his value, but that’s okay.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

Your allowed to hate on him. He was very good and an integral part of the Warrior championship rings. I won’t argue that. I can’t help but think he would have been just another good defender with poor offense on a different team. The Warriors were built for him to succeed. On another team, he wouldn’t even be in the discussion as a great player. With that said, he was a great player on the Warriors. I guess you can call that a hedge. Lol

I would agree with that take. I have always said that he is only valuable to the Warriors. If you were another team trading for him or signing him as a free agent you would be disappointed, because he is not a star. He is not very valuable to the Warriors though this year as he needs about three stars around him to be a decent player, because he can’t do much for himself.

• captainwacky

I think Dray was a great defender during their runs. He was a very very good player. Playing your role is a skill.

I don’t think he was ever near a top 10 player, nor do I think he ever deserved the DPOY. But him being an all star and winning DPOY weren’t like… criminal to me. I think Draymond is bad now, washed, and his role isn’t valuable to a bad team.

But I’ll say this a million times in a row – I’d rather have Draymond on the Bulls this second in time than Trae Young. Why? Draymond has a lot to offer in terms of playing the right way and helping develop guys. He won’t just drag a franchise down into oblivion by having them commit an offense, money, belief, building a team around and ultimately failing like Trae (or Kyrie, or any of the empty overrated ‘stars’).

But back to the main argument, you can still be good and overrated. That’s how I viewed Dray. Hell, Trae Young is probably good if you make him into a 4th option role player. It’s all about playing the correct role ultimately.

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

Also, this is obviously a troll lmao these are damn near Chris Paul numbers

• captainwacky

@miggs6876 said...

Great call on J Green.

Thanks; he kept me a bit profitable on FD.

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

You are trying to compare Point God to Dray, please!

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

245 PER ranking makes you about the 8th man on most teams.

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

You are trying to compare Point God to Dray, please!

Chris Paul is at 15.8 and 8.8 on .586 TS, so yes lol

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I think Dray was a great defender during their runs. He was a very very good player. Playing your role is a skill.

I don’t think he was ever near a top 10 player, nor do I think he ever deserved the DPOY. But him being an all star and winning DPOY weren’t like… criminal to me. I think Draymond is bad now, washed, and his role isn’t valuable to a bad team.

But I’ll say this a million times in a row – I’d rather have Draymond on the Bulls this second in time than Trae Young. Why? Draymond has a lot to offer in terms of playing the right way and helping develop guys. He won’t just drag a franchise down into oblivion by having them commit an offense, money, belief, building a team around and ultimately failing like Trae (or Kyrie, or any of the empty overrated ‘stars’).

But back to the main argument, you can still be good and overrated. That’s how I viewed Dray. Hell, Trae Young is probably good if you make him into a 4th option role player. It’s all about playing the correct role ultimately.

We agree. He is washed, overpaid, and needs about three or four stars around him to be effective.
    I’m just salty as I decided to play him for once, and he had his usual bad game. I’m not 866 thinking that Dray is a good play every night no matter his price :)

• captainwacky

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I was on the defend dray train for a moment there, but if we descend into comparing CP3 to Draymond Green, I swear…

• captainwacky

Also, extremely integral in the assessment of Draymond’s impact during the Warrior’s success is the fact that he Snapchatted his penis to the world at peak fame. That’s also a skill.

• BerkeleyBoss

@captainwacky said...

I was on the defend dray train for a moment there, but if we descend into comparing CP3 to Draymond Green, I swear…

He said 14 and 7.4 on .587 TS wouldn’t start in the league today lol don’t defend the troll =)

• captainwacky

@BerkeleyBoss said...

He said 14 and 7.4 on .587 TS wouldn’t start in the league today lol don’t defend the troll =)

Haha that’s a lot of transitive jumps we made through a couple posts, but yeah.

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Yeah, but every team CP3 goes to becomes better, because he controls the pace. He is ranked 46 in PER. Compared to 245 for Dray.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).