7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) at Washington ( 8.5 ) — T: 241
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5) — T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Brooklyn ( -8 ) — T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) — T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Phoenix ( -6.5 ) — T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) at Golden State ( 2.5 ) — T: 222.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

How is Alec Burks 4400? I may just lock White and Burks but I like to live on the wild side.

• monarch

Haliburton 5800…240 O/U head to head with Lamelo and he didn’t play in the initial meeting. His price is depressed for a minutes limit in his third game back. He is mispriced if he were to play close to his normal allotment.

Love Hali-Guy but afraid of low minutes. Gotta use on one SAC/CHA Gm-Stack though yeah. Saw Eubanks is stone-min 3000 and had big game yesterday.. gonna use as salary filler on many lineups. See blowout vs DET either way.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Haliburton 5800…240 O/U head to head with Lamelo and he didn’t play in the initial meeting. His price is depressed for a minutes limit in his third game back. He is mispriced if he were to play close to his normal allotment.

03/13/2021 6:08:28 PM EST

UPDATE: Haliburton will have a minutes restriction Saturday against the Hawks, James Ham of NBC Sports Bay Area reports.

ANALYSIS: The 21-year-old had five points (2-7 FG, 1-2 3Pt), three rebounds, two assists and one block in 18 minutes in his return from a four-game absence Thursday. Coach Luke Walton said Haliburton will remain on a minutes restriction for the next few games.

Take that for whatever it’s worth.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Night if neto misses?

Anyone a wizards insider here? Those minutes have go somewhere.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

03/13/2021 6:08:28 PM EST

UPDATE: Haliburton will have a minutes restriction Saturday against the Hawks, James Ham of NBC Sports Bay Area reports.

ANALYSIS: The 21-year-old had five points (2-7 FG, 1-2 3Pt), three rebounds, two assists and one block in 18 minutes in his return from a four-game absence Thursday. Coach Luke Walton said Haliburton will remain on a minutes restriction for the next few games.

Take that for whatever it’s worth.

I’m not sure what it means two days later exactly. He was 18 then 24 so he could get to 30 tonight and is a 1 FPPM guy but probably higher than that vs the Hornets. And it is Luke Walton who feels a ton of pressure to win and he is their second best player. Maybe he can get to 34 which is still technically a restriction considering he has played 39 minutes this season but I would say he probably settles into the 28-32 range which looks like around 6x for me and not a great play. These minutes restriction messages from coaches to beat writers often end up being correct…some times guys end up playing more than they ever have before.

• dominicanpapi

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Night if neto misses?

Anyone a wizards insider here? Those minutes have go somewhere.

Wiz fan here, it’s not the worse play. He’s averaging what…13 minutes a game in his last 3? If Neto misses, he’s probably playing at least 20. If Bertans misses too, that’s additional minutes for TBJ, Bonga, and probably Mathews. I suppose Deni too but he’s already playing 26-28 minutes.

The thing with TBJ is he can’t shoot, but Brooks is using him as a 3 and D type. He’s a point forward, it’s why he played well in the bubble b/c Beal wasn’t there. He needs the ball in his hands, so if he’s sharing the court with 1 of Russ/Beal or both, he’s not going to do much. On DK I can see it, b/c of the MPE but I’m not wasting a SF spot on Troy Brown on FD.

• Durantdagoat

What do you guys think on claxton tonight I think he can definitely hit high 20s in fantasy points but it’s a tough choice between him and mcgruder

• dominicanpapi

Ibaka is questionable with a back injury that took him out last night. Either way, I don’t see how he plays on the back end of a B2B. I kinda like Zubac? KP is the center, and he’s going to split the 48 with Dwight Powell, whether that’s 30/18 or 34/14 in a competitive game, I think they’re going to need Zubac’s size here. It helps that KP isn’t an inside guy, so Zubac doesn’t run the risk of foul trouble.

Batum/Morris/Patterson/Zubac all need to split 96 minutes right?

Batum – 28
    Morris – 28
    Zubac – 30
    Patterson – 10

Does that sound right? I’m guessing Morris plays small ball 5 when Powell is on the court, and Patterson gets some additional run. I think Zubac’s minutes range could be anywhere from 24-30 minutes tonight.

• lovingit44

@Pandamonious said...

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) — T: 239
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) at Washington ( 8.5 ) — T: 241
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5) — T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Brooklyn ( -8 ) — T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) — T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Phoenix ( -6.5 ) — T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) at Golden State ( 2.5 ) — T: 222.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

Anyone on Nader tonight for 6x value punt?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

24-30 minutes tonight.

Yes if Serge is out 24-30 sounds right to me

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Key news to watch (status as of 3 ET):

Serge Ibaka – questionable
    LeBron James – probable
    Kyle Kuzma – probable
    Derrick White – rest candidate
    Davis Bertans – questionable
    Elfrid Payton – doubtful
    Immanuel Quickley – probable
    Justise Winslow – rest candidate

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

First time I have ever seen the header quoted. Well done. Lol. Thought there was something wrong with the page lol

• lovingit44

@theIrrigator said...

First time I have ever seen the header quoted. Well done. Lol. Thought there was something wrong with the page lol

Funny don’t post much but not a newbie..lol

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@lovingit44 said...

Anyone on Nader tonight for 6x value punt?

No I’m playing Mannion, Poole, and THT

• lovingit44

Thanks I will look at them

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@lovingit44 said...

Funny don’t post much but not a newbie

I’m hoping we get better value to where we dont have to play Nader

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@lovingit44 said...

Thanks I will look at them

It’s a joke. Just messing with Yukerboy from page 1. I wouldn’t play any of those guys unless someone is sitting. Maybe THT

• monarch

I wonder why Fantasylabs is listing Derrick White as a rest candidate? Seems like an error on their part or just highly speculative. He is not on the injury report, he has fractured the same toe twice but he is two and a half months removed from that and is a young dude. Maybe playing two games in a row places him at additional risk but I doubt that is any more risk than a game followed by a practice.

• Brendan239

Isn’t Jrue Holiday way way too cheap on FD? I’m doing 2 LUs, the first ABC/Randle/Jokic.

• billythekidcowboysheat

I luv poole, played him everygame since his return from gleague.

His minutes are safe regardless, his has a spot in the rotation, but I can’t imagine lakers blowing out warriors or vice versa.

Gonna be really difficult to not have a few pieces of the first game. I don’t think they will replicate there first game, but who knows 1 or 2 guys could be needed.

• madmanjayWV

Looks like waiting 3 more hours to do a LU will be prudent.

Anyone have their OWN LEAGUE on FD?

This happened once before this year, but today’s slate is the 2nd time now that our FD LEAGUE is messed up. Can’t enter the slate today b/c they got some computer issues saying the next game is MARCH 05!

• Fontaine

Jokic on FD a lock for me

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

You have no idea how nervous I was when I was scrolling down and saw that.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

The opto lineup on HQ is one of the ugliest things I have seen…. let’s see what opens up… lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).