7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) at Washington ( 8.5 ) — T: 241
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5) — T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Brooklyn ( -8 ) — T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) — T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Phoenix ( -6.5 ) — T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) at Golden State ( 2.5 ) — T: 222.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• wmudude24

So my question is does IND/DEN still lock at 9:00 PM Eastern despite the fact that it doesn’t tip until 10:00 now?

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

So you’re saying you’re the Draymond reaper?

Your Justise Winslow tweet posted on page 3, for some reason.

No, I rarely play Dray, so I can’t be blamed for most of his miserable performances.

• Petergunz82

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL Showoff!

He lost me at “copy the embed code.”

Joel Embed Out

• gaelicgirl

@Petergunz82 said...

Joel Embed Out

LOL

• monarch

I don’t understand why the Clippers are favored tonight. Aren’t the Mavs a horrible matchup for them? If the Clips push them Luka might go off.

• Bodhisattva

@monarch said...

I don’t understand why the Clippers are favored tonight. Aren’t the Mavs a horrible matchup for them? If the Clips push them Luka might go off.

The algo would probably set Clips as a slight fav just for being healthy and the superior team on paper. Also probably some bias about their ability to not lose consecutive games from last year, etc. I agree the matchup is an issue but Kawhi can guard whomever he wants, and bettors probably thinking Klaw’s comments last night has the team about ready to smash (they smashed MEM after getting whacked in B2B)

• dw12290

@tmarohl said...

No, I rarely play Dray, so I can’t be blamed for most of his miserable performances.

That would be me being responsible for those bad performances including the other players who all of a sudden have a crap game. I take full responsibility and if I could post my LU’s before lock it would give everyone a chance to make changes but I can say that Green is a lock for me tonight.

• Alvance83

@Bodhisattva said...

The algo would probably set Clips as a slight fav just for being healthy and the superior team on paper. Also probably some bias about their ability to not lose consecutive games from last year, etc. I agree the matchup is an issue but Kawhi can guard whomever he wants, and bettors probably thinking Klaw’s comments last night has the team about ready to smash (they smashed MEM after getting whacked in B2B)

As a betting stats guy take a look at the road home splits and b2b record after a loss. I think in this spot they cover the spread like 85%. Was hoping they would be a dog I would have bet it harder.

• monarch

I trust you guys on the Clippers lean, thanks. That really makes me like Luka and I love the Luka over 2.5 3PM prop.

• frugal

Super late start today. Any absolute can’t miss DK value plays today? Not seeing much.

• monarch

@frugal said...

Super late start today. Any absolute can’t miss DK value plays today? Not seeing much.

I am getting a lot of MaGruber and Burks on DK

• frugal

@monarch said...

I am getting a lot of MaGruber and Burks on DK

Already on McGruder as a punt. Hadn’t thought about Burks with Elfrid doubtful.

• ryan7962

whos the lock for center on dk? zeller?

• captainwacky

I’m not sure PF is the spot to find value or that there’s a need for it, but Jeff Green at $3500 on FD just seems off.

• mbunner23

@ryan7962 said...

Holmes IMO

• Brendan239

D Murray gonna break the slate.

• Bodhisattva

highest slatebreaker potential seems to be Dejounte, Quickley, Westy/ABC, Beal, Portis, and McGruder actually. Sleeper picks maybe Middleton and Halliburton?

• ryan7962

im debating if quickley is a must on dk

• Tribefan18

Didn’t the clippers slow luka down 3x last year? One game I remember in particular was a 3 game slate and he wasn’t even in the optimal lineup.

• Bodhisattva

would really like to see Quickley announced as starter in the next few minutes, feeling really nervous

• tmarohl

@ryan7962 said...

I have Giannis at C

• frugal

@Bodhisattva said...

highest slatebreaker potential seems to be Dejounte, Quickley, Westy/ABC, Beal, Portis, and McGruder actually. Sleeper picks maybe Middleton and Halliburton?

My model loves Haliburton, but is he off his limit? I bumped him down to 26 from his 10 game avg of 30.

• dame_face_420

Elf GTD ugh

• monarch

@frugal said...

My model loves Haliburton, but is he off his limit? I bumped him down to 26 from his 10 game avg of 30.

26 seems like a solid projection. I read where Walton is going to stagger him and Fox and then close with both ideally.

• Bodhisattva

Elf is “gametime decision” ftw

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).