7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) at Washington ( 8.5 ) — T: 241
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5) — T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 8 ) at Brooklyn ( -8 ) — T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) — T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Phoenix ( -6.5 ) — T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) at Golden State ( 2.5 ) — T: 222.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

So I was f ing around with my lineup with Fox and Giannis and….. Quickley, McGruder and…… Stewart locked on me…

Now I have a dilemma as the only way to play Zubac would be in the UTL spot and if I put Kawhy in I have only 3200 left for a F….

I can put Zubac in and don’t play Kawhi OR I can fade Zubac and go more balanced with Morris/Montrezl/Draymond for example

I’d probably go balanced, unless there’s someone I can’t think of worth it that cheap. Taj is the only one I can think of that was there, but he’s locked now. Zubac has a pretty wide range here, and it’s likelier on the low end IMO. I like Zubac, but I wouldn’t compromise my line up entirely for him.

• zeeshan2

Bagley won’t return(hand)

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Well, 2 fouls already on Derrick White

• Golfnut04240

Doesn’t look like Giannis will get his DK 60 burger unless WAS makes a run.

Wow Hali-DUD & Ball-DUD. Surprised. Finally play White with y’all and 2 immediate fouls. Not happy. And Graham is a DUD. Nightmare.

• TheWeeIceMan

Pop should just let Derrick White foul out in the 1st quarter.

• RipCityRings

@Unico10 said...

So I was f ing around with my lineup with Fox and Giannis and….. Quickley, McGruder and…… Stewart locked on me…

Now I have a dilemma as the only way to play Zubac would be in the UTL spot and if I put Kawhy in I have only 3200 left for a F….

I can put Zubac in and don’t play Kawhi and go something like Zubac/Dray/Barton OR I can fade Zubac and go w/some balanced trio like Morris/Montrezl/Draymond

In theory Kawhi/Zubac/Kennard wouldn’t be the worst pivot, but it’s definitely a toss-up.

• gaelicgirl

@damionismyname said...

getting fancy in here

Everyone wants to be good embed.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Now I know why Jrue was $5800 on FD

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

This should be where Giannis pays off

• dopeshushi61

RG Overall Ranking

marcus morris anyone?

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

Now I know why Jrue was $5800 on FD

He’s hurting one of my Richaun Holmes lineups. (But not the other, so let’s keep that a sekret. Not than I’m super stitches, or some such.)
    ~

• Thank god for beal, at least should get full 4th q run for everybody.

• Petergunz82

Damn LaMelo doesn’t play much at all…

• Wsdm61987

zubac or turner at C?

• RipCityRings

Everyone stocked up on Quickley and Burks so naturally it’s Bullock-mania.

• zeeshan2

derrick white just picked up his 3rd ugh

• Wsdm61987

@dopeshushi61 said...

marcus morris anyone?

I dont see it, Kleber is a good defender, plus Zubac will get all the run he can handle; plus Mavs are poor against centers.

Picked every fn dud on the slate. Really annoyed right now. How can Burks possibly dud vs BKN? And he did. Maybe goes off in garbage time to salvage 5x I hope. Happy with Eubanks 4x in 8 minutes so far.

• BerkeleyBoss

I’ve got so many lineups that are crushing so far aside from Jrue. If he can just get it to 30, I’ll be quite happy.

• BerkeleyBoss

I also need Holmes to distance himself from BroLo

I said Holmes today.. but have very little. Somehow he cracks 50 already. Wow. Wish I played heavy on Holmes.

• tmarohl

@zeeshan2 said...

derrick white just picked up his 3rd ugh

Derrick White is wrecking my Beal, Giannis, Divincenzo, Brolo lineup on DK!

• nerman

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I’ve got so many lineups that are crushing so far aside from Jrue. If he can just get it to 30, I’ll be quite happy.

Right there with you but a single bullet

• tmarohl

In my head I knew Donte was the pivot off of chalky under performing Quickley, but didn’t pull that trigger in enough lineups.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).