7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9 ) at Charlotte ( -9 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1 ) at Detroit ( -1 ) —- T: 197.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Houston ( -3 ) —- T: 214
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at Sacramento ( -2.5 ) —- T: 222
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 15 ) at Golden State ( -15 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Wakefan77

Newbie here. Just wanted to start the day by saying I enjoy reading these discussions here. Really helpful at times.

• CJtheGrump

Since Memphis is so dilapidated, that the guys they’ve signed to fill in for injuries are also injured…. Green light to stack Minnesota tonight regardless of DVP numbers?

• jrrawlins

@CJtheGrump said...

Since Memphis is so dilapidated, that the guys they’ve signed to fill in for injuries are also injured…. Green light to stack Minnesota tonight regardless of DVP numbers?

I would have a stacked lineup with Towns Wiggins and Rubio…. defensively Memphis is god awful with this d-league lineup……..

• lastcallcasualty

Kemba scorched the Magic last time out with 69 fanduel points. I’m in!

• dailyfinancialsports

If you’ve ever wanted to play Westbrook at under 10% owned, tonight’s your chance. I will definitely have him in a few LUs

• lastcallcasualty

Westbrook- No thanks
    Curry – No Thanks
    Durant – Maybe
    Brow – Yes Please
    Chris Paul – Yes Please
    JOhn Wall – Yes please
    James Harden – Oh Hellz No
    Lebron at 3X value – No thank you
    Boogie – Hells Yeaz

Thoughts?

• nta87

I’m having a really hard time finding any value tonight… Derek Williams and possibly Moore only ppl I am looking at so far… Anyone else?????

• 16suraaus

@nta87 said...

I’m having a really hard time finding any value tonight… Derek Williams and possibly Moore only ppl I am looking at so far… Anyone else?????

Memphis has some value its just tough to pick the right guys

• nta87

@lastcallcasualty said...

Westbrook- No thanks
    Curry – No Thanks
    Durant – Maybe
    Brow – Yes Please
    Chris Paul – Yes Please
    JOhn Wall – Yes please
    Boogie – Hells Yeaz

Thoughts?

Westy yes, curry maybe, wall maybe, Durant yes, cousins always yes, Paul no, Lebron maybe

• Dleepi01

The Kemba vs Orlando game where he put up 69 FD points also was an overtime game that Batum didn’t play in. In an earlier game this year with batum in the lineup he had 12/9/4/1. His price has gotten a little to high IMO….buyer beware

• nta87

@dkmonster said...

I’m staying far away from them right now very very high risk and reward would rather pick players against them

• antzilla810

Alex stephenson (mem), jason smith (magic) as long as Vuc is out.

• KMac

Jimmy Butler has moved to SF while Gasol is out. Assuming Rose is out tonight (he is currently questionable), anyone have an idea how this might affect the defensive strategy of Chicago. I’m inclined to think Butler will cover Wall not Porter – but I don’t watch many Bulls games and this is just a guess.

• crazypaul

@lastcallcasualty said...

Westbrook- No thanks
    Curry – No Thanks
    Durant – Maybe
    Brow – Yes Please
    Chris Paul – Yes Please
    JOhn Wall – Yes please
    Boogie – Hells Yeaz

Thoughts?

Boogie on the second game of a B2B is generally a bad idea although the matchup is very nice.

https://www.statmuse.com/search?l=NBA&q=cousins+fd+points+per+game+days+rest+this+season

• goblue84

Taj, Niko and Dougie should still be affordable; buckets and rose are questionable, Pau still out

• wolfjb1

@nta87 said...

I’m staying far away from them right now very very high risk and reward would rather pick players against them

I don’t know squat but in the past couple of weeks I’ve heard several podcasts (can’t recall which ones) in which the hosts said that when a team has only about eight healthy players, you’ve got to draft a couple of their starters because two or three guys are going to play 40-45 minutes.

• lastcallcasualty

@dkmonster said...

Jerrell Martin may be a good play

• deerosa

Going back to the well with Oladipo/Fournier/kemba/Rubio as my core. Factor in some towns and Memphis players and I am set.

• finn4

Love drummond for gpps. Hawks cant rebound and his price is down to 7.9 k on fanduel

• lionssuck

@KMac said...

Jimmy Butler has moved to SF while Gasol is out. Assuming Rose is out tonight (he is currently questionable), anyone have an idea how this might affect the defensive strategy of Chicago. I’m inclined to think Butler will cover Wall not Porter – but I don’t watch many Bulls games and this is just a guess.

He may have started at SF against Toronto because Dunleavy was out. If Dunleavy, who is questionable with a tummy ache plays, I would assume Butler would be back at the 2.

• IronMonkey415

Rudy’s confident is back so I’m going with him again tonight.

• IronMonkey415

Karl-Anthony Towns should manhandle Hollins all night long.

• Butternutter

How much stock does everyone put into the B2B variable?

• dailyfinancialsports

Any thoughts on if Jrue will be on a 30 minute cap again tonight? His price is under 8k, he is probably my favorite play of the night IF he does not have a minutes restriction

• jrrawlins

@dailyfinancialsports said...

Any thoughts on if Jrue will be on a 30 minute cap again tonight? His price is under 8k, he is probably my favorite play of the night IF he does not have a minutes restriction

he has been under the cap the past few games… he can probably still put up 30+ against Sacramento… but the cap hurts his value…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).