7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9 ) at Charlotte ( -9 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1 ) at Detroit ( -1 ) —- T: 197.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Houston ( -3 ) —- T: 214
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at Sacramento ( -2.5 ) —- T: 222
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 15 ) at Golden State ( -15 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• lloydjv1

@Ree4erMadness said...

Mirotic

I second that. I have Mirotic in one GPP LU, but I expect Collison to do some good tonight.

• Gokou

@Ree4erMadness said...

Sigh, guess I may take Sullinger out of a couple of my lineups…

Same. Ugh

• Zergeibaka

going shump instead of jennings
    less skiles in my life, the better

• chris221

Collison, Fournier, LaVine, or Marvin

• abreezy

Can someone help me understand. I’ll use Cousins as an example. When I’m picking my roster, is it smart to pick people like cousins when you know the ownership will be high. I feel like on one end, you do want to pick him so if he goes off, you aren’t on the outside looking in but on the other end, when I look at all the top winners…none of them rostered cousins(last night on yahoo). I feel like I’m always chasing the superstar that is guaranteed 50+ and lately that star I pick has hit 50+ but im still freaking losing and looking at the winners and realizing none of them rostered him. So I feel like im missing something

• Moxieland

Time to edit the E’tuan

• Ree4erMadness

@lloydjv1 said...

I second that. I have Mirotic in one GPP LU, but I expect Collison to do some good tonight.

Yeah, only reason I was iffy on Mirotic was because he’s on the road but I think he’ll put up more points tonight than Douglas and Collison…Sure they should give 4x-5x value, MAYBE, Collison should but I think Nikola has the most upside and he doesn’t cost much more than they do.

• Ree4erMadness

@chris221 said...

Collison, Fournier, LaVine, or Marvin

I don’t like Zack tonight…I feel it could be a blowout and even though Memphis horrible right now, he’ll still be defended by Tony Allen.

• Sportsfan12

Jarell martin/wiggins
    Jason smith/lavine
    Jason smith/fournier

Lol gpp

• Sportsfan12

anybody have feltons usage without parsons?

(I know just use statmuse but really bust between work and lineups right now)

• rcass

Fournier playing 42min last night…

• frugal

@Sportsfan12 said...

anybody have feltons usage without parsons?

(I know just use statmuse but really bust between work and lineups right now)

Don’t you mean with? Felton is starting next to Parsons tonight.

• mlevin2

Is tonight another Marreese Speights night??

• Ree4erMadness

@abreezy said...

Can someone help me understand. I’ll use Cousins as an example. When I’m picking my roster, is it smart to pick people like cousins when you know the ownership will be high. I feel like on one end, you do want to pick him so if he goes off, you aren’t on the outside looking in but on the other end, when I look at all the top winners…none of them rostered cousins(last night on yahoo). I feel like I’m always chasing the superstar that is guaranteed 50+ and lately that star I pick has hit 50+ but im still freaking losing and looking at the winners and realizing none of them rostered him. So I feel like im missing something

Its not just getting the expensive guys, you have to get the right balance. If you’re gonna have Cousins, that means most likely you have some punts. The punts have to reach 4-5x value and stars have to get 5x value. Its easier for those punts to get 5x value because they’re so cheap, you just gotta choose the right one.

I also was sick last night cause I had some good lineups then I look up and all the top guys had bogs last night. All the nights I’ve had him, he’s just ok. Thats DFS.

I wouldn’t even really be all over Cousins tonight because of his price and he sucks on back to backs, you have to look at stuff like that. He avg’s like 8 ppg fewer on the 2nd night of back to backs. He’s got a great matchup sure.

• abreezy

Hate to have to pay up at PG but after reading this, it made my decision a lot easier:

“After the Celtics beat the Thunder in November, Russell Westbrook didn’t take kindly to being asked about Marcus Smart good game against him. “He had a good game,” Westbrook said. “Eighty-two games, I do this. Don’t get it twisted. Don’t get it twisted. He had a good game. … We’ll see him again.” Westbrook sees Smart again in about 90 minutes” ESPN Royce Young

• WestCrook1

Rolling that dice on Lance in cash

• Sportsfan12

@frugal said...

Don’t you mean with? Felton is starting next to Parsons tonight.

sorry typo

• Ree4erMadness

@abreezy said...

Hate to have to pay up at PG but after reading this, it made my decision a lot easier:

“After the Celtics beat the Thunder in November, Russell Westbrook didn’t take kindly to being asked about Marcus Smart good game against him. “He had a good game,” Westbrook said. “Eighty-two games, I do this. Don’t get it twisted. Don’t get it twisted. He had a good game. … We’ll see him again.” Westbrook sees Smart again in about 90 minutes” ESPN Royce Young

Hmmm, that is interesting. Looks like Russ is gonna try to go off tonight. I’m still not picking him though because of his price and there’s too many other good PG’s tonight. And the reality is that Boston is like #1 in defense against PG’s and right up there against SG’s also. I personally like Isaiah Thomas and Jrue Holliday. Definitely Thomas in all lineups, he’s good in back to backs and the Thunder don’t defend PG’s very well. High scoring, uptempo game and there you have it.

• wcsd832

Any update on L. Stephenson? Last I saw is he went through shoot around. My gut tells me he plays but I have way to much exposer to him if he doesn’t.

• lloydjv1

@WestCrook1 said...

Rolling that dice on Lance in cash

Me too. Wish some news would come out.

• WestCrook1

@lloydjv1 said...

Me too. Wish some news would come out.

Yeah SG is so weak tonight

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Kyrie or deandre jordan for utility spot??

• hobbes2d

@mlevin2 said...

Is tonight another Marreese Speights night??

Probably. He’s dependent on his shot falling though.

• hoopitup44

IT3 or Rubio…..

• Sportsfan12

Felton or jennings?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).