• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 7 ) at Cleveland ( -7 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) at New York ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• KindGuy

@rayjay43 said...

have i missed something was the dk budget 46k or just something wrong on my end lol

$50,000 for me lol

• superjon

@elementasrat said...

LBJ 16.3% and Derozan 12.6%. Leggo.

ez fades, but gl anyways bud

• bigkino217

@dcsports21 said...

I don’t think so. hes hit value all of what, 3 times in the last month

at his current price on DK, he’s hit value in 5 of his last 6, and half his starting lineup is out

• rayjay43

@elementasrat said...

$50,000 for me lol

thought as much money down the drain had no time to sort it out lol

• BerkeleyBoss

@jasonresno said...

fairly new to all this, what does overlay mean?

The prize pool didn’t reach the guaranteed amount, so fanduel has to cover the rest.

• XxHeisenbergxX

I am dead 4-0 Cleveland… kidding kidding I just wanted to be the first to complain and break the ice a bit.

• zpa1989

final word on if people think lopez/lin will rest tonight or tomorrow? you’d think if they announced booker resting tonight they would have said if lopez/lin will right? i assume they both will tomorrow.

• dcsports21

@bigkino217 said...

at his current price on DK, he’s hit value in 5 of his last 6, and half his starting lineup is out

How much is he on DK? FD has him at like 7.8k I think
    Idk the exact $ amount because I didn’t play him

• Draftdreamsbig

As someone fairly new to this, what sites do you guys check for advanced stats, or how someone does versus a certain team?

• bigkino217

@dcsports21 said...

• hcassidy

@rayjay43 said...

have i missed something was the dk budget 46k or just something wrong on my end lol

Maybe they looked at your lineup and said Sharks will have a problem with this, lets short him 4K in budget. 50K like every other day.

• dcsports21

@bigkino217 said...

He’s playable at that price but not at almost 8k on FD which is all I play. So disregard what I said lol

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@dcsports21 said...

On DK he was 6.9k. I Still faded in 24 of 25 line ups, Gobert and Hill have much better match ups.

• zpa1989

not to get to ahead of myself but how do u not jam in rondo/uliss tom on FD lol

• XxHeisenbergxX

If I win the 150k tonight I will be +1.00 for my DFS Career

• firepimp

I’m watching the OKC game so be prepared for RWB to only get 30 tonight lol. If I switch to the Cleveland game James will only get 25.

• firepimp

RWB foul already lol

• rayjay43

@hcassidy said...

Maybe they looked at your lineup and said Sharks will have a problem with this, lets short him 4K in budget. 50K like every other day.

lol whatever it was cost me $6, as it was so close to lock had a mad scramble and had to ditch westbrook lol

• Syzltuth

Ingles out scoring RWB, lol

• RipCityRings

@elementasrat said...

LBJ 16.3% and Derozan 12.6%. Leggo.

No offense dude, but this is why you’re broke.

• firepimp

Adams on pace for 45 tonight lol

• XxHeisenbergxX

@firepimp said...

I’m watching the OKC game so be prepared for RWB to only get 30 tonight lol. If I switch to the Cleveland game James will only get 25.

Put the jinx on Westy please. I played neither but prefer Westy tanks tonight.

• MrPerfekt7

Kevin Love .7% owned in all DK entries Ingles is like 18%

• bigkino217

@Syzltuth said...

Ingles out scoring RWB, lol

just about everyone outscoring LBJ.

• bigkino217

@RipCityRings said...

No offense dude, but this is why you’re broke.

lol i didn’t want to say anything…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).