• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 12 ) at Golden State ( -12 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dreusche

On Yahoo I’m thinking about playing all four of Rozier, Morris, Horford and Tatum. Leaves you with $31 per player to fill out your roster. Those four should produce the vast majority of Boston’s offense, and I would rather play Morris at $13 or even Tatum at $18 than take a shot at Casspi or Iguodala for the minimum.

• draggin49

I have been having appointments lately that go till quarter to 4pm, it’s a total clusterfuck to verify the news and finish lineups .

• tmarohl

Has anyone heard any news on Kuzma today? did he participate in shootaround?

• byo34

Pope/Embiid over DeAndre/DeMar, right? FD

• DirkDigglerz

Another Overlay city on 10$ Yahoo touney

• RipCityRings

The hardest decision tonight (as usual on FD) is C.

DeAndre is very enticing if Adams is out, but at $8400 his ceiling is slightly limited. Horford’s also in a fantastic spot in a game that should actually stay competitive, though I like him a lot more if AG sits.

Zaza could easily go 10x again if he gets another 25ish minutes, but I keep getting burned paying down at C.

• zpa1989

idk man iggy is a stat stuffer its not out of the realm of possibility he can push 40 tonight on FD for 4k. I mean he could do 25 more realistically but he did 40 plus last year a few times with guys out. just hasn’t had the opportunity this year.

• DabsAndFrags

@zpa1989 said...

idk man iggy is a stat stuffer its not out of the realm of possibility he can push 40 tonight on FD for 4k. I mean he could do 25 more realistically but he did 40 plus last year a few times with guys out. just hasn’t had the opportunity this year.

If this was last season Iggy/Draymond would be locks in this spot…..And yet people seem hesitant tonight. Weird.

• RandysCrow

Somehow Vince Carter is going to jack up this whole GSW/Sac game!!!!

• RipCityRings

@zpa1989 said...

Also put up 8.9 FPS in 22 minutes with Steph, Klay and Dray out last game. Obviously Durant has infinitely higher usage than Dray, but I guess I’m having trouble imagining why Iggy would be that motivated tonight in a meaningless game coming off of a wrist injury this close to the playoffs.

I’m not ruling out the possibility that he smashes value, just seems like a bit of a stretch tonight.

• roomchat

@DabsAndFrags said...

If this was last season Iggy/Draymond would be locks in this spot…..And yet people seem hesitant tonight. Weird.

And if my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle.

• RipCityRings

Last two meetings between OKC and LAC:

Lou Will – 44.9, 40.6
    DeAndre – 23.9, 48.9
    PG13 – 69.3, 41.7
    Westy – 42.6, 56.9

• BerkeleyBoss

@RipCityRings said...

Also put up 8.9 FPS in 22 minutes with Steph, Klay and Dray out last game. Obviously Durant has infinitely higher usage than Dray, but I guess I’m having trouble imagining why Iggy would be that motivated tonight in a meaningless game coming off of a wrist injury this close to the playoffs.

I’m not ruling out the possibility that he smashes value, just seems like a bit of a stretch tonight.

Pretty small sample size and there might be other dynamics in play, but according to Court IQ, he’s been almost twice as good on a ppm basis with Steph + Klay + Dray + McCaw off compared to Steph + Klay + KD + McCaw off.

EDIT: Sorry got that backwards…he’s almost twice as good with Dray on and KD off.

• dolphinkick182

@draggin49 said...

I have been having appointments lately that go till quarter to 4pm, it’s a total clusterfuck to verify the news and finish lineups .

Cancel all of my afternoon appointments! I have DFS to play bitches!

• zpa1989

why is RG saying brewer’s projected ceiling is 48? George hasn’t been ruled out yet has he? even if he was, brewer has zero chance at 48, probably a very slim chance at 40, i’d have his ceiling at 35.

• timgodd375

Is paul george playing?

• DirkDigglerz

I see you Britdevine and yisman max entering the 10k on Yahoo goodluck boys

• dolphinkick182

@roomchat said...

And if my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle.

She’d be your TransUncle that you wouldn’t want to be alone with. Maybe……..

• ASitar

Levert for the sneaky 40

• dolphinkick182

Josh Robbins

Verified account

JoshuaBRobbins Following Following JoshuaBRobbins

More
    Aaron Gordon has not passed the NBA concussion protocol. Therefore, he will not play tonight against the Celtics.

• DirkDigglerz

RHJ D Russ and Levert triple 40 each hmmm. I like it

• tmarohl

Crabbe out. Does that help Lavert, Harris, or both?

• 7klub06

Fuck now Gordon may play tonight smdh

• tmarohl

@dolphinkick182 said...

Josh Robbins

Verified account

More
    Aaron Gordon has not passed the NBA concussion protocol. Therefore, he will not play tonight against the Celtics.

FantasyLabs NBA

Verified account

@FantasyLabsNBA
    2m2 minutes ago
    More FantasyLabs NBA Retweeted FantasyLabs NBA
    Magic are appealing to NBA to have Gordon cleared from concussion protocol, but still unlikely to happen before tipoff.

• RandysCrow

@dolphinkick182 said...

Josh Robbins

Verified account

More

He could now play…..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.