7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -4 ) at Boston ( 4 ) — T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 11 ) at Miami ( -11 ) — T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -9.5 ) at Houston ( 9.5 ) — T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) — T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) — T: 238.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8 ) — T: 223

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• maddysdaddy0914

Would be really nice if Ben could at least match Young

• dominicanpapi

Sato is going to be chalk city on FD tomorrow. His price went down to $3900

• monarch

Feel like I can score 320 on DK in that 100 just not sure if it will cash at this point.

• dominicanpapi

Roby with 11 fantasy points in the last 2.5 minutes to get to 34 FD points.

• maddysdaddy0914

230 on dk with Ben,Zion and Edwards to go. 293 on FD with Ben RJ Edwards and Zion.

Need a strong finish

• NarrowJ

Moses Brown and Satoranski were top 2 point per dollar values in the optimizer. I had Brown as I figured he would do well. Fading the highly owned Sato was not a good move, and a big reason why I will have 300 point lineups on DK that can’t even cash in double ups.

• monarch

Zion just leveled Roco and his phantom of the opera mask…like he was not even there

• Helpabrotherout

Randle could have done so much better tonight.. 7-19

• zline34

Kat has 0 rebounds in the 1st quarter

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Memo to yourself:
    Don’t play when you can’t be editing your lineups the hour before lock

• Golfnut04240

Okay LeBron, Need a tad more from you, sir.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Golfnut04240 said...

Okay LeBron, Need a tad more from you, sir.

Yes, come on LeBUM!!!!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Petteytheft about to take down $100k just by having fun and playing all the Browns
    Lol

• Pandamonious

@Unico10 said...

Petteytheft about to take down $100k just by having fun and playing all the Browns
    Lol

Dudes crushing tonight.

1st, 2nd, 7th, 10th and more beyond that in the $100. Not to mention 5th, 6th, 9th, and more beyond in the $15.

• BerkeleyBoss

When is KAT gonna be emancipated from this franchise?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Dudes crushing tonight.

1st, 2nd, 7th, 10th and more beyond that in the $100. Not to mention 5th, 6th, 9th, and more beyond in the $15.

My biggest beef with Dk is the ever changing buyout and size of the tournaments…. responsible gambling…. right…. maybe try to have a consistency where one can fine tune the number or entries/budget….

You want to run this $100? Than run it every night… than maybe I can have a 17 for 20 night in this instead of the $20 like the other day
    One day is $12 × 150 or $888…. next day is $20 × 150 and $444…. why? Besides helping the ones that play $20k-$30k or more per night and don’t really care?

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Dudes crushing tonight.

He is currently first, second and third in the FD Slam as well.

• Pandamonious

@Unico10 said...

My biggest beef with Dk is the ever changing buyout and size of the tournaments…. responsible gambling…. right…. maybe try to have a consistency where one can fine tune the number or entries/budget….

You want to run this $100? Than run it every night… than maybe I can have a 17 for 20 night in this instead of the $20 like the other day
    One day is $12 × 150 or $888…. next day is $20 × 150 and $444…. why? Besides helping the ones that play $20k-$30k or more per night and don’t really care?

No idea. Didn’t use to be like that either. I think somehow it’s supposed to increase interest and give more opportunities for people to find contests they like, but I agree. It’s like they don’t want you to be able to plan ahead. It’s like they want to force you to play something you don’t want to, because you never know tomorrow the options might be even worse.

• Hayday12

I’m not even gonna make my entry fees back today

• Pandamonious

Ultimately I’m pretty fed up with DK’s contest selection no matter what. I use to dog FD, and never played there, but their contest selection overall for someone like me is far superior. It’s not even close. If I want to max enter something cheap, but still a decent 1st place prize and structure I can max out the 5 cent piggy bank. If I want to play the lotto for 100K, I can buy tickets at $3.33.

They still have a solid selection of limited field higher buy in options at multi entry or single entry. It’s just so much better.

Up to 3rd in the Dollar Late, need POR to hang in here. Down by 17 now. 5 from Gm + 3 Lakers.

• Pandamonious

Not going to win 100K or anything, but if Rubio doesn’t fall on his face in the 2nd half and LBJ and Harrell truly pop in the 2nd half, might have a nice night…

Ball-Fever! 16 Assists now in a 12 pt game start 4Q. He could get 20. Need POR to hang in. Need some Dame-Time in 4th!

• chronoxiong

What if I told you that I faded Moses Malone Brown tonight?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

What if I told you that I faded Moses Malone Brown tonight?

But did you play pokemon?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).