7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -4 ) at Boston ( 4 ) — T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 11 ) at Miami ( -11 ) — T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -9.5 ) at Houston ( 9.5 ) — T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) — T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) — T: 238.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8 ) — T: 223

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• xwalker5

Anyone have any thoughts on Ben vs Zion?

• thegunnard

Kenyon Martin is in “The Six-Pack”!

• Durantdagoat

Just waiting on the Capela news because Collins will smash if he’s out but I will fade him if he’s playing… maybe for some Conley

• Durantdagoat

And I can also see Teague getting a lot of minutes while Conley is on the court

• monarch

Lavine killed us last slate. But if the Thunder are without Dort while also not having Diallo and George Hill, well they are absent any good perimeter defenders they entered the season with. And CHI moneyline is sort of a lock. Lavine torches OKC on a FPPM this season including preseason.

• superjon

I hope Capela plays.

First game back in Houston since he was traded. He should eat.

• monarch

Zion and Donovan Mitchell are looking really strong to me

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    24s
    Elfrid Payton (hamstring) listed doubtful Tuesday.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    57s
    Derrick Rose (health protocols) listed out Tuesday.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    1m
    Status note: Austin Rivers (personal) listed out Tuesday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at Boston ( 4.5 ) — T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Miami ( -10) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -7.5 ) at Houston ( 7.5 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) — T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) — T:
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota( 9 ) at LA Lakers ( -9 ) — T: 225

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

Bump. Good stuff Panda

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Bump. Good stuff Panda

Don’t scare me like that!!

On the contrary thanks, reminds me I need to update the totals. I’m assuming they’re all out by now.

• tmarohl

The only good thing about this slate is Dray isn’t on it!

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

The only good thing about this slate is Dray isn’t on it!

I see your boy Jabari Parker got some run yesterday

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

I see your boy Jabari Parker got some run yesterday

Probably have to now since Bagley broke his hand.

• Pandamonious

This slate seems too easy on FD.

Easy like, if we all tried to make the “optimal” line up right now, we’d all end up with the same line up or something incredibly similar.

Maybe obvious is the better word than easy.

• frugal

Regarding Rockets on DK…

I called Porter miss last game and at 7K I can’t go there. Rockets will get spanked again with Oladipo sucking down the usage when on the floor.

Martin is priced correctly. I still think there’s some slight upside especially in a blowout, but he’s no lock at that price.

Mason Jones might be the value play you want here. He hit 6X in 12 minutes last game. Of course, it was all 4th Q trash run. Without Nwaba there’s a path to 20 or more minutes at 3.2K which becomes even more solid if Ben McLemore misses as well. He’s flashed better than 1 FPPM when given minutes with his best games being 37.5 vs SAS in 35 minutes and 27.8 vs DAL in 19 minutes and he’ll for sure get the trash run in a blowout.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

This slate seems too easy on FD.

Easy like, if we all tried to make the “optimal” line up right now, we’d all end up with the same line up or something incredibly similar.

I find it hard. No one to pay up for and too much potential value. Can’t really build anything yet.

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

I find it hard. No one to pay up for and too much potential value. Can’t really build anything yet.

It might be a slate where you don’t pay way up for anyone. Someone like Trae at 9K might be your most expensive piece or even LaVine at 9.4K.

I also think Dame looks like a pretty strong play. If CJ was OUT, he’d probably be 35% owned or so, but people will be hesitant between CJ’s return and the just “OK” for price results.

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

Value wise who are you looking at besides, Bradley, Brown, Martin and Poku? Assuming by value you mean cheap.

• xwalker5

@tmarohl said...

Agreed. Feels like a lot of people are priced at their ceilings

• billythekidcowboysheat

I’ve officially stopped listening to certain nba dfs podcasts.

Summary: I normally will listen to one if not two podcasts each day. Not to listen to “touting” but rather to just keep my mind on the slate.

Idk if it really benefits me at all, if anything just overloads my brain. In addition the majority of the ppl voices are annoying.

Change in my daily routine is sorely needed.

• Pandamonious

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I’ve officially stopped listening to certain nba dfs podcasts.

Summary: I normally will listen to one if not two podcasts each day. Not to listen to “touting” but rather to just keep my mind on the slate.

Idk if it really benefits me at all, if anything just overloads my brain. In addition the majority of the ppl voices are annoying.

Change in my daily routine is sorely needed.

You need to listen my podcast.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Value wise who are you looking at besides, Bradley, Brown, Martin and Poku? Assuming by value you mean cheap.

Poku is the only guy in that group that I am looking at. May get to Martin if House and McLemore are out. THT at shooting guard on a back to back should get some decent run. Thinking this could actually be the Bogdan day you all have been waiting for against the Rockets. I don’t think Bradley has enough upside for this slate to be playable.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

You need to listen my podcast.

I would rather hear Brendan239 and Brendan240 stories :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).