7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -8.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) —- T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at LA Lakers ( 7 ) —- T: 213

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TrustinthePlan

Nice 8 game slate tonight with the Houston/NO game being the most appetizing. Picking the right players from that game could and should be key tonight.

• FAMOF665

So why did Nance Jr only play 8 min in Houston? Will he get his 20 min tonight, or is this part of the lakers “youth movement” and I should not expect him to get normal run?

• DfsBopBooth

Butler is a must. Ulls is a must IMO so is Whiteside. Crawford still at min salary. Rolling with this core for now

• dgballer

@FAMOF665 said...

So why did Nance Jr only play 8 min in Houston? Will he get his 20 min tonight, or is this part of the lakers “youth movement” and I should not expect him to get normal run?

The Lakers are a crapshoot. Look at Zubac the other night. He blew up a lot of line ups

• KillaChap

@DfsBopBooth said...

Butler is a must. Ulls is a must IMO so is Whiteside. Crawford still at min salary. Rolling with this core for now

No. Butler doesn’t care about this season and already packed it in.

• dmbtrip2004

Yeah Zubac killed me. How do you go from 30 plus minutes to 11

• Ccon33

He got in early foul trouble. I think he should get his normal run. But like someone else already said, Lakers are a crapshoot.

• monarch

At first glance I like Ulis, Bradley and Whiteside. Dirk and Saric going H2H should be good as well.

• Ccon33

Zubac,is who I am referring to

• monarch

I wish FD would allow me to play 9 Suns tonight.

• MPDR1983

@DfsBopBooth said...

Kinda liking Shabazzz too tonight

• Dirt_Lavert

So Ulis and Smart on DK then change it up?

• Boneys2000

The Beard is gonna try and outdo Westbrooks night last night.Got him locked and loaded already.

• KillaChap

Going back to Val tonight. No one will be on that dude.

• kcchiefin

Does anyone know the high score for the 6$ nba contest that ran 3-16?

• MrPerfekt7

1. Marcus Smart or Rozier who will hold it down at point?
    2. Eric Gordon and Ryan Anderson Revenge game or more like just Eric Gordon.
    3. Nerlens Noel Revenge game worth the hype?
    4. Ullis and Rondo must plays although they will be prolly highly owned?

• SzymonK

@DfsBopBooth said...

Butler is done trying….picking him would be like picking Mirotic

• MrPerfekt7

@kcchiefin said...

346 was the winning score on DK

• jayzee666

PSA for you all.
    Orlando/PHO should be a good matchup BUT…..
    I wll be picking a fair amount of players from that game. Result – Fantasy Wasteland. Carnage. Busts.
    Don’t do it. Go elsewhere if you want to win!!
    Also have some Rondo and maybe Celtic guards. Saric – typical hot player, can’t miss. Will have a bad game tonight. Book it.
    You have been warned!

• MrPerfekt7

@KillaChap said...

Going back to Val tonight. No one will be on that dude.

But he is guarding Drummond. Hope he doesn’t get into foul trouble. That’s my only concern in picking him

• BUFUu2

so what is dk doing first part of the week it will be a 20 entry may and last part a 150

• HungryHungryHip

Butler is done trying? The Bulls are 1 game back of the 8 seed(1 1/2 back of the 7 seed) but yep, he’s just quitting because he didn’t do well for your fantasy team on whatever night you picked him. I’m sure it’s not a shooting slump or matchup, etc. Nope, just quit.

You guys are funny.

• kcchiefin

Oh thanks I scored 345 last night on the only lineup I made would I have ended in second and thanks for the response

• BUFUu2

@kcchiefin said...

upper 340’s

• az0064

Monroe or Vucevic?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).