7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -8.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) —- T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at LA Lakers ( 7 ) —- T: 213

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DirkDigglerz

Lou williams is staring at me with the possible Blowout Bonanza

• Srogers96

when ever i try ti predict a blowout I’m always wrong lol

• superjon

@winnerchickendinner said...

May fade Anthony davis and jru holiday. For some reason I don’t like it. Ad wasn’t hitting 60+ fps consistently before Demarcus cousins so why now on a depleted team with blowout potential. Crap!

I’m starting to learn the big secret to NBA DFS.

When you have a thought like you mentioned above. Really think about it for a bit, and then ask yourself, “What percentage of DFS players are having the exact same thought?”

If you think it’s over 50%, then you go the opposite way of your initial thought.

IOW, play AD tonight.

• dopeismarcus

I have AD before the Cousins news fuck

• zpa1989

warren or porter jr?

• mbunner23

Usually play 1-2 lineups a night. Going with 3 tonight to cover both sides of the potential blowout in Houston.

• Naomi44

Any thoughts on Etwaun Moore ? Thoughts?

• monarch

Anyone on Dieng? He should have safe minutes and I think has some upside as an offensive rebounder/rim protector

• nickelos85

Looks like Dante Cunningham becomes a punt at 3.2k. I know when boogie was out, moitejunas didnt get much run and cunningham did pretty decent. I’m gonna punt him in a few.

• Wizkids2

cunningham or zipser? im thinking zipser will get minutes no matter how the game goes.

• ScoLuns

• Blogger of the Month

@vick325 said...

Capela, okafor or gortat for Gpp

Now that Boogie is out, Capela

• odeethedon

Dieng, Ariza, or Mirotic? I’m leaning Dieng

• dcsports21

@byo34 said...

Think I will stay away from Harden now. Don’t even really want to take AD. Games looking like a fade besides maybe Jordan Crawford.

Tonight is the night to roll with Harden. NO is awful against pgs and sgs. Big total and close spread so I’m all over him

• dcsports21

@zpa1989 said...

warren or porter jr?

Warren

• Syzltuth

@DirkDigglerz said...

Lou williams is staring at me with the possible Blowout Bonanza

Good call, I had sweet Lou in originally but swapped him out as the day went on. Just plugged him back into a few

• dcsports21

Guys I like tonight- Ullis, Payton, Rondo, Harden, Warren, Crowder, AD, Chris’s, Mirotic, Capela, Horford, A. Williams

• Beavsftw

Said I was leaving nba alone, but fuck it. Dirk or Randle?

• draggin49

Damn, can’t decide how many studs to build around for dk gpp

• FoothillsFlash

Markief is OUT

• bdf

Lou Williams, Ullis, or Beverly?

• nickelos85

Keif Morris out.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

For those interested in Noel, any thoughts on stacking him with Barea?

• hcassidy

Markief Morris is out, Jason Smith starting for the Wiz

• monarch

Bogdanovic the play now?

• mbunner23

@dcsports21 said...

Guys I like tonight- Ullis, Payton, Rondo, Harden, Warren, Crowder, AD, Chris’s, Mirotic, Capela, Horford, A. Williams

Once again about the same as mine! Let’s make money.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).