7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -8.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) —- T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at LA Lakers ( 7 ) —- T: 213

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• ScoLuns

• Blogger of the Month

Only thing going to save me at this point is if ABC goes for 160 and is .6% owned.

• balladamus

@RAWSHADTX said...

Wow. Nikolai is a Game Time Decision. Fuck me.

Where the hell is this????!!!!!! I’m going to be fucking pissed if he does not play!!!! That will possibly be the last straw for me and I may just stop playing basketball and wait for baseball. Ridiculous!!! He played like 20 minutes last night!!!!!!

• zpa1989

vuce downgraded to questionable. PLEASE PLAY VUCE PLEASE!!!! can’t afford these late night scratches.

• thetitanlb

Wow up to 30 now. Dallas is the woat man. Just hoping Saric gets like 5 more minutes and can get to 30

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Jason Smith and co has me in the top 10 of the hot shot right now. Finished 10th last night. Don’t think this lu has legs though. No late games exposure , though.

• Damodei12

Wow Vuc is gonna ruin my smith, Holmes, Hollis Jefferson, harden lineup

• Gheag2014

Mahimi/smith/acy ftw

• tmarohl

I see that Philly is blowing out Frugal’s Mavericks tonight.

• hbomb57

@GangstaCrunk said...

Sharp money was on Smith though. 14.9% in 50k spin move

You mean Soloman Hill with 8 min left in half and at 26.5 1.4 owned yes Williams has him also.

• ccchalfant

is capela dead?

• GangstaCrunk

• Blogger of the Month

Chicago Washington is getting close, no resting 4th Q now. Vucevic sits and I will be having a great night.

• thetitanlb

Jesus I don’t think Saric will get back in. Unreal

• thetitanlb

Saric was actually getting over 1dk point a minute too man

• pjbyrne707

I permanently quit DFS bball if Vuc is out. This shit is getting beyond fucking ridiculous

• Damodei12

Is dragic hurt or something?

• tmarohl

@thetitanlb said...

Jesus I don’t think Saric will get back in. Unreal

Just went back in

• tmarohl

Who the hell is Manny Harris?

• bigkino217

glad i faded rondo on DK. was not so lucky on yahoo with that $13 price tag

• Beavsftw

The Covington late scratch fucked me a few days back and I said I was done. But I decided to play tonight. Guess who I’m all in on? Yep, Vucevic. Shoulda stayed away. Not to mention hill and Lopez going ham. And who the fuck is Jason smith? Lmao.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Who the hell is Manny Harris?

Guy who was tearing up the D-League. Mavs signed him a week ago or so. Played at Michigan.

• erizos17

@pjbyrne707 said...

I permanently quit DFS bball if Vuc is out. This shit is getting beyond fucking ridiculous

We’ll see you tomorrow then lol

• theoddsmaker

Jrue Holiday gonna be at 4 minutes at halftime w/ 2 fouls. I’ve seen it all now I guess.

• pjbyrne707

Most likely lol

• callmetouch

• bigkino217

is anyone else noticing that the pelicans keep playing better without demarcus lately?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).