7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -8.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) —- T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at LA Lakers ( 7 ) —- T: 213

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• thetitanlb

Jesus Booker,Warren, and Chriss are gonna bury me. Sigh

• jadoninc

Damn booker smh

• Bay101

Booker gonna cost me lots of money

• KindGuy

So ChipotleAddict won the FBWC….. thoughts? He didn’t even show up from what I’m seeing on twitter. Or should I say they didn’t even show up…..

• edc5036

Prob a noob question, but two different players in my $50 full slate 4-player casual 50/50 have the exact same lineup down to the order on DK…. seems way too unlikely to be a coincidence. Just different people using the same optimizer, or possible collusion? Luckily my handmade picks are destroying both of them, still thought it was weird either way.

• thetitanlb

Why was booker just pulled with 1 minute left? The f man. Can’t believe this

• KindGuy

@edc5036 said...

Prob a noob question, but two different players in my full slate 4-player casual 50/50 have the exact same lineup down to the order on DK…. seems way too unlikely to be a coincidence. Just different people using the same optimizer, or possible collusion? Luckily my handmade picks are destroying both of them, still thought it was weird either way.

What are their usernames?

• Bay101

Only 2 shots taken by Booker in 1st half. Something got to be wrong with him

• lloydjv1

@VPDFS said...

Now I’m depending on Ulis to get me past 250 fd points on cash loll

Serious LOL, but I’m all in on that!

• thetitanlb

Booker has taken over 20 shots 4 games in a row. This game he has 2 at halftime. Unreal man…

• KindGuy

@thetitanlb said...

Booker has taken over 20 shots 4 games in a row. This game he has 2 at halftime. Unreal man…

He’s going to take atleast 18 shots in the second half… duh!

• lloydjv1

@elementasrat said...

So ChipotleAddict won the FBWC….. thoughts? He didn’t even show up from what I’m seeing on twitter. Or should I say they didn’t even show up…..

Yeah well ‘He’s’ a ‘Them”. Team players with different names and IP’s with cash to create max LU. That’s why it’s tough for us small guys,

• VPDFS

TONS of collusion is gonna happen regardless. You just need to have a winning lineup

• edc5036

@elementasrat said...

What are their usernames?

Blackrhino1564 and filmgirl

Does something like this happen often?

• thetitanlb

Basketball at this point in the season just feels like a total crapshoot. Every night there is just random things that make 0 sense that happens. Just crazziness

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

I got a lineup with harden, Davis and Smith that I stacked with the late night hammer. Starting to get that feeling.

• pjbyrne707

Thanks a ton Booker. What a joke.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

Were did you hear he didn’t show?

• brianhanson72

@edc5036 said...

Blackrhino1564 and filmgirl

Does something like this happen often?

i would assume so, especially if you randomly got an invite from one of them and dont know who they are

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Oh geez… just saw that Houston plays at Denver tomorrow… going to have to listen to all this Harden on a b2b at Denver talk…lord help us…

• dragon1952

@thetitanlb said...

I swear man……this is just fucking insane…2 shots? Fuck, Dudley has taken twice as many shots?…and Len has taken 8!?!? (and only made 2 I might add)…what the fucking fuck?

• brianhanson72

@Cooper08 said...

Oh geez… just saw that Houston plays at Denver tomorrow… going to have to listen to all this Harden on a b2b at Denver talk…lord help us…

is it me or does denver get more teams on a B2B at home then any other team in the league?

• thetitanlb

@dragon1952 said...

I swear man……this is just fucking insane…2 shots? Fuck, Dudley has taken twice as many shots?…and Len has taken 8!?!? (and only made 2 I might add)…what the fucking fuck?

I agree with this so much

• edc5036

@brianhanson72 said...

i would assume so, especially if you randomly got an invite from one of them and dont know who they are

No invite, just joined up a random casual game before tip like I always do.

• jetsfan303

Alright! Still in this for once. At #150 in the $7 Layup w/ Ulis and Zubac. Lucked out Zubac has no fouls so far

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).