7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -8.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) —- T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at LA Lakers ( 7 ) —- T: 213

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jayzee666

@dragon1952 said...

I swear man……this is just fucking insane…2 shots? Fuck, Dudley has taken twice as many shots?…and Len has taken 8!?!? (and only made 2 I might add)…what the fucking fuck?

That happens to my picks all the time. I kind of expected it actually – or at least to 2 or 3 of my picks. I never know the specific players that will drastically underperform, I just know 2-4 players will.

• thetitanlb

All the Lakers but Zubac are crapping the bed as well. Ugg

• jadoninc

Booker hasn’t scored a basket yet lol ok. What is life

• thetitanlb

My only chance to cash is if this magic game can go to ot. Imma cross my fingers.

• jadoninc

3qtrs of basketball and devin booker doesn’t have a basket. Smh. Next game he’s gonna drop a 50burger like tonight never happened

• thetitanlb

Devin Booker has to be drunk man….

• thetitanlb

@jadoninc said...

3qtrs of basketball and devin booker doesn’t have a basket. Smh. Next game he’s gonna drop a 50burger like tonight never happened

If anyone woulda told that booker had 0 points in the 3rd qtr I woulda bet my car that they were wrong

• jadoninc

@thetitanlb said...

Devin Booker has to be drunk man….

Hahah definitely absolutely. He should be tested after the game. This is incredible man.

• jadoninc

Shit booker scored a basket he has 2pts

• KindGuy

@edc5036 said...

Blackrhino1564 and filmgirl

Does something like this happen often?

I don’t recognize those names. Maybe they don’t know each other and it’s a coincidence?

• KindGuy

@damionismyname said...

I got a lineup with harden, Davis and Smith that I stacked with the late night hammer. Starting to get that feeling.

Just sit back, relax and watch as you creep up the standings

• KindGuy

@Cooper08 said...

Were did you hear he didn’t show?

Twitter

• KindGuy

@brianhanson72 said...

is it me or does denver get more teams on a B2B at home then any other team in the league?

It seems that way but maybe we just notice it more because of the altitude factor.

• thetitanlb

@jadoninc said...

Shit booker scored a basket he has 2pts

Nope not even a basket. Just ft

• jadoninc

@thetitanlb said...

Nope not even a basket. Just ft

Damn. This must be some sort of witchcraft lol

• damionismyname

@elementasrat said...

Just sit back, relax and watch as you creep up the standings

Along with Warren, middleton, ulis,payton, fournier and zubac. Let’s see where it goes.

• stats99tuff

Lmaoo solomin hill really?

• Jcvelez815

You know it’s a good night when even your free lineup is cashing. Everything is going perfect right now

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

Twitter

I wouldn’t have known that if you didn’t mention “twitter” in the original post…..:)

• gravitymaze

So played what I thought was my best lu in every single entry but every other one is cashing

• zpa1989

giannis and zubac can salvage my night if they both can keep it going in the second half. hope it stays close!

• brianhanson72

@elementasrat said...

It seems that way but maybe we just notice it more because of the altitude factor.

idk i think this is about the be their 6 home game vs a b2b in a row, dont really feel like looking farther in to it but i think i may be on to something

• KindGuy

@Cooper08 said...

I wouldn’t have known that if you didn’t mention “twitter” in the original post…..:)

Bam: https://twitter.com/DraftKings/status/842929855385821184

• fsupete01

@fourseasons said...

Len was 1 of 2 punts I selected. The other, who shall rename nameless, was one of those “what was I thinking” moments. lol

What were you thinking when you selected Len?

• thetitanlb

What kind of witchcraft has to be done for this Suns game to go to ot? I’ll do it lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).