12:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) at NY Knicks ( 4.5 ) — T: 219
    1:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3.5 ) at Miami ( -3.5 ) — T: 215
    3:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) — T: 231
    4:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) — T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7.5 ) at Orlando ( -7.5 ) — T: 225
    6:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) — T: 233
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) — T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6 ) at LA Clippers ( -6 ) — T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• FunchessOfFun

@NarrowJ said...

It is certain that Napier being back would really change things too much? Looks like he has played in 3 games recently and logged maybe 5 minutes in each.

It’s enough to move me off of dinwiddie.

Nets backcourt splits too many minutes when he’s back/playing.

• ASitar

6 pm DK slate – G: Tyus, SGA or Huerter?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@ASitar said...

6 pm DK slate – G: Tyus, SGA or Huerter?

I think Tyus.

• BBWC_10

@Pandamonious said...

I’m really just starting to look things over. Only gone through the guards.

Having not taken a deeper look I’d probably go Allen-Lopez-Zubac-WCS..?? Tough, because WCS is still getting decent minutes, but his usage is about half what it was when he was getting 35-40 regularly. Lopez, yeah it’s tough to look at that price and think he’s in play, but he’s pretty consistently good. Zubac, it’s hard for him to crush in that time.

I’m super high on Bagley though. If you include him, I’d probably slide him behind Allen and in front of Lopez.

exactly…Lots of questions, I actually decided to go off one of the guards and up to Collins for now.

• TannersClutch

When it comes to NBA, should i roll with DK or FD?

• BBWC_10

@FunchessOfFun said...

It’s enough to move me off of dinwiddie.

Nets backcourt splits too many minutes when he’s back/playing.

Don’t overthink this, Napier is not really a factor, he is blow out guy or injury fill in. Dinwiddie is their guy or they wouldn’t of signed him to a big contract. I really don’t see this as a blowout. The Nets are very competitive both need the game for playoffs.

• Njsum1

@NarrowJ said...

Also, anyone like John Collins? Hadn’t seen him mentioned a whole bunch. He’s averaging 7x over his last 5 (looking at game logs, yah yah I know…. :))

It’s not a good matchup yet he’s been 🔥🔥🔥..so I’ll probably play him a little

• Benf15harp

@Njsum1 said...

It’s not a good matchup yet he’s been 🔥🔥🔥..so I’ll probably play him a little

Gonna have that Isaac D all over him LOL

• Njsum1

@BBWC_10 said...

Don’t overthink this, Napier is not really a factor, he is blow out guy or injury fill in. Dinwiddie is their guy or they wouldn’t of signed him to a big contract. I really don’t see this as a blowout. The Nets are very competitive both need the game for playoffs.

I could be wrong, yet with or without Napier, I think the overthinking is playing a 6.1k dinwiddie over a 7.1 k Russell.

I don’t mind a little Dinwiddie exposure, cause he’s been known to go off randomly every now and again, yet at that price I’m not particularly interested.

Although it seems a lot of people like him tonight so maybe I missing something. 🤷‍♂️

• cjs5555

@NarrowJ said...

It is certain that Napier being back would really change things too much? Looks like he has played in 3 games recently and logged maybe 5 minutes in each.

I don’t think it changes much, but he probably takes a few minutes away from the other guards on the margins, right?

• emnj69

off game for embid I guess. I figured he would had at least 50 at the half -damn him

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

Gonna have that Isaac D all over him LOL

I can’t tell if you’re being serious, as Isaac is a solid defender.
    Pf’s also havent been going off against Orlando.

😁 but Collins has just been sooo good that I’ll have some anyway.

• schube4402

Harden going to play tonight ?

• Mcgratsa

@Njsum1 said...

I could be wrong, yet with or without Napier, I think the overthinking is playing a 6.1k dinwiddie over a 7.1 k Russell.

I don’t mind a little Dinwiddie exposure, cause he’s been known to go off randomly every now and again, yet at that price I’m not particularly interested.

Although it seems a lot of people like him tonight so maybe I missing something. 🤷‍♂️

For me at least, it’s an ownership play. I see Russell as being quite chalky, as do most projections barring injury news. Russell is likely to be about 5 or 6x as owned as Dinwiddie, and given his volatility, I don’t think he outscores him straight up enough of the time to justify the difference in ownership.

It’s the same reason I’m smashing WCS instead of Lopez/Zubac/Allen.

• Ts99

Bagley still on a minutes restriction for a few more games.

• RipCityRings

Feels like a Markkanen night, but he’s been slumping and you can only play so many Bulls. LaVine’s a lock, Otto/RoLo/Dunn tempting…

Also love Zubac and Fournier. Don’t think I can pay up any higher than LaVine tonight.

• NarrowJ

@Ts99 said...

Bagley still on a minutes restriction for a few more games.

Where’d you see this at?

• Benf15harp

@Njsum1 said...

I can’t tell if you’re being serious, as Isaac is a solid defender.
    Pf’s also havent been going off against Orlando.

😁 but Collins has just been sooo good that I’ll have some anyway.

LOL I’m serious …..Collins is fine though. Road b2b and Orlando at home is no joke keeps me from feeling very comfortable about rostering hawks.

• yisman

NBA just made the Westbrook technical foul suspension official. He’ll miss next game,

• Njsum1

@Mcgratsa said...

For me at least, it’s an ownership play. I see Russell as being quite chalky, as do most projections barring injury news. Russell is likely to be about 5 or 6x as owned as Dinwiddie, and given his volatility, I don’t think he outscores him straight up enough of the time to justify the difference in ownership.

It’s the same reason I’m smashing WCS instead of Lopez/Zubac/Allen.

It makes sense considering Russell’s volatility and recent form. In general, I don’t play the ownership game in hoops. I just go heavy on guys I think are going to have big nights, and since I just play who I want anyway, I usually have contrarian (in certain spots) lineups.

• Ts99

@NarrowJ said...

Where’d you see this at?

BBM just put it up

• BBWC_10

Siakiam is killing my LU!!!

• callmetouch

Nikola make the ball go through the hoop

• NarrowJ

@Ts99 said...

BBM just put it up

Ah, ok. I see that now. I was hoping to play him as he fits perfectly in a few lineups. I guess he can still probably get to 35 even if he only plays like 22ish minutes, but man that’s a long shot.

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

LOL I’m serious …..Collins is fine though. Road b2b and Orlando at home is no joke keeps me feeling very comfortable about rostering hawks.

Don’t have many hawks either. Got a huerter one off cause he fits and seems likely to get 24fps. And 1 maybe 2 Collins shares

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).