7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) — T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Cleveland ( 8 ) — T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -12 ) at Houston ( 12 ) — T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) — T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) — T: 218.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) — T: 226.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

Mr. 242 PER is on the schedule. I will be fading Dray in all formats so you can all chase his once or twice a year good game.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    3h
    Silas: Victor Oladipo (rest) not expected to play Wednesday.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Mr. 242 PER is on the schedule. I will be fading Dray in all formats so you can all chase his once or twice a year good game.

That’s mighty kind of you.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

That’s mighty kind of you.

You know my feelings on him. Don’t need to expand. Will be loading up on Steph though. Seems underpriced.

• tmarohl

LeVert revenge!

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

LeVert revenge!

Think so. I made a line up way too easily which is usually a bad sign.

Value galore which allows you to get 2 or studs easily.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

LeVert revenge!

4.4k is just too good to pass up. Also, I like a game stack of WB, Beal,Hachimura and run it back with Holmes and a slew of other Kings that can go off.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Ind@Bkn – LeVert’s my autolock of the night. 5x+15 is my projection for him. Harden looks like my #3 SG owned and Sabonis is my top PF. Brooklyn gives up a ton of blocks and steals and Sabonis benefits from both and they are massively overweighted in Fanduel. Neither team had a game yesterday nor have a game tomorrow, so no need to worry about B2Bs or a wide margin blowout. I’m on the over here, but not by a landslide. Deandre Jordan and Joe Harris will see some of my lineups to boot. I’ll be below the field on Irving, Claxton and Green. One thing LeVert’s return has done is strengthen the bench and Brooklyn’s bench is a joke with Green now starting and that will show up today. I expect a back and forth game as Brooklyn starters take a lead only to watch it diminsh during bench runs.

Mil@Phi – Philly’s on the back end of a B2B taking on this fully operational battle station. I already grabbed Milwaukee to cover the alternate line of 14.5 for 260 as I have this at a 76% chance of a blowout and I also grabbed Milwaukee covering 24.5 at +920 as I have this at a 25% chance of being a 25 point blowout. With that said, the only starter I’ll have any interest in is Jrue as my #2 PG who is over $1k underpriced. Portis I think gets extended run and with his lowest price of the year, I’ll be all over that. Looking at the Philly side, I’ll force some Korkmaz and maybe Thybulle, but that’s about it.

Sac@Was – Even with Washington being on the front end of a B2B, I have this with very limited blowout risk, almost a third of the normal NBA game. Add in the highest O/U of the night and ownership here will be high with good reason. Russell Westbrook is my #3 PG and Bradley Beal is my #2 SG only behind autolock LeVert. I’m hoping Tyrese starts as most project so I can get Bjelica at reduced ownership and Len actually intrigues me for once. If Bjelica is announced as the starter, I’ll choke on the chalk and still have him rostered. The worst teams in giving up offensive rebounds are Golden State, the Kings, and the Wizards. If you’ve read me before, I often talk about how Offensive Rebounds and Steals have a snowball effect on a player’s stats. Now, Len is not an offensive rebounder but you know who is? Check out Robin Lopez stats. He has MORE Offensive Rebounds than Defensive Rebounds. Now, I’m not staking my night on Robin Lopez, but I promise you I’ll be at least double the field on him. As for Richaun Holmes, I’ll definitely have some but expect his ownership to be bloated.

Tor@Det – No B2Bs here, and I have this as the second lowest blowout risk. Toronto has 1 win in their last 8 and that was against Houston. I actually have Detroit by 1 and was really disappointed to see Toronto favored by only 2.5. Delon Wright is another PG underpriced almost $1k and he’s my #4 right behind Westbrook. The biggest question mark is Siakam and how much he plays, if he plays. He’s only had 2 games under 30 minutes and one of those was after just a one game absence. If he’s a full go, he’s my #2 SF just barely behind KPJ. However, the one I have the most interest in is Mason Triple Double Plumlee. He’s my number 2 center and his salary still doesn’t reflect his impact. His usage has dropped in 4 consecutive games and I’m really hoping others take notice of that fact. His last triple double came against Toronto (though I don’t put much weight to that) and his usage that game was his third highest of the season. Stewart has been getting extended run, cutting into Plumlee’s minutes, so I’ll also have some of him in this spot, but my hope is Plumlee sees 28+ minutes which used to be a lock but is now a 50/50 prop.

SA@Chi – I have this as the third highest chance of a blowout and already jumped on Chicago to cover 14.5 at +620 even with them playing a B2B at home. However, I also have this as a 1 in 5 shot of being a 25 point blowout and grabbed the Spurs at 24.5 for +2000. There’s a 53% chance I miss both of these, but risk/reward and all that. It’s not likely to blowout, just a better than 3:2 chance than the normal NBA game. Even with that risk, I have both Markannen and Young as my #2 and #4 PFs respectively and Poeltl is my #1 C. Really liking Derrick White in this spot, but my top 4 PGs push him down.

Cle@Bos – Both teams on B2B and I’m trying to read tea leaves here, but I have Cleveland easily covering the 9 point spread, but I also have this with a 47% chance of being a blowout and a 22% chance of being a 25+ margin. I’m going off the rails here, but I’m going to plug Cleveland into the win by 15+ at +1500. At face value, it’s a ridiculous bet, but I didn’t waste my time doing the B2B to ignore the results. With that said, I have Smart/Brown/Theis all as #4 at their positions. Let me say this though…Look at Tatum’s performances on B2Bs. He’s been killing it when it is not a blowout and I think a large part of that is Kemba sitting as I expect him to do today and PF is a position I’m generally looking to pay up at with Sabonis, Bam and Giannis in my top 6. Tatum will be an ownership dependent play for me, but if I think he’s going to be less than 10% owned, I’ll bump him up.

GS@Hou – Fun one. With Houston on the B2B, I have this game as a 141% chance of being a blowout and a 1 in three chance of being 25+. With getting GS at -24.5 at +710 I’m feeling pretty comfortable. Where I am scared is Steph Curry. Right now, I have him as my #1 PG, but he’s going to get pulled. I know he’s going to get pulled. I also know EVERYONE is looking at Curry. I also know all the touts are saying “Wow, what a spot for Curry.”. I literally just talked myself into a complete Curry autofade as I typed this. All the other PGs I mentioned just got bumped up a position. This also means Porter, who was my #1 SF will see a slight fall, but he’s not particularly killed by the blowout, especially with Glassier out. I will be on KMJ as I think he’ll get extended run and Pandamonious was gracious enough to point out that he kills it during blowouts. I also laid a massive wager on GS to cover as I think that spread only goes up. If I’m wrong on everything else and Golden State wins by 12 or more, I had a good night. Now that I’m putting further thought into this, I’ll also force plug Mannion and Wiseman in more than anyone should.

Cha@Den – I took the Hornets to cover, but Murray doesn’t suck this bad at basketball. In his last three games he’s 11-40 from the field. In his last 5 games before that he’s 47-75 from the field. I have to think the real Murray stands up and at his depressed price point, I’m all over him against a team that’s ripe to give him what he needs. No team gives up more 3pt with more 3pt fg% and the steals (snowball stat) are off the charts. Add in the fact that the blowout risk here is minimal and Murray is my #1 PG of the night. The only other ones I have interest in are of course Joker who is my #4 C of the night and Gordon Hayward who I have as my #2 SF against MPJ’s lackluster defense.

Mia@Mem – Miami is finishing a B2B on the road, yet I only have this as a 10% chance of a blowout. Featuring two of the hottest ceonters in the league, Olynyk didn’t fall off any with Bam’s return and makes my top 3 center list. However, JVal, who’ve I rostered heavily for the last week, is almost an autofade for me today. My first run of lineups has him in exactly 1 out of 299, though I admit I’m looking at that lineup and loving it. Speaking of Bam, I love paying up for him in what I think will be a low ownership high leverage spot. One that IS an autofade for me is Ja Morant. I like him as a player. I think he’s underpriced for his potential, but this isn’t the game.

LAC@Dal – First, let me say how grateful I am that there are no west coast games today as an easterner. Nice early night on a big slate. I have this rated as the closest game of the night with no B2Bs front end or back end to worry about and the better team being on the road. I absolutely HATE the Marcus Morris move into the starting lineup as it not only kills his usage, but also dents George’s and Leonard’s. Just not enough balls to go around when you had a Batum that contributed in his own special way without needing the ball. I think it was a panic move by Lue and is the exact opposite of the Lakers moving Kieff in for Kuzma which I loved. The nice part is his price is down and I’ll have some Morris in my lineups, but he’s definitely in a better spot off the bench. Meanwhile, the one I do love in this spot because of that move is Sweet Lou Williams. I’ll be much heavier than the field on him. On the Dallas side, there just isn’t much to like and I expect to be lower than the field on just about everyone except for Porzingis as I’m mostly paying up at the PF position, especially now with Curry on autofade.

Good luck and see you in about 8 hours!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

He has had like 10 good games this year right? Houston sucks. I see a easy triple-double

• Tweety888

Why do I always feel the need to play Derrick White

• NarrowJ

Are those large single entry double ups on DK good ones to enter, or have I just been getting my *** handed to me the last few nights I’ve entered them because the chalk keeps hitting? I always played tournaments only, but a few nights ago started playing a bunch of cash games as well. Let’s just say it hasn’t went well so far lol. It might just be the last 3 nights being higher scoring / chalk plays working out, but I find tournaments easier. Seems pretty bassackwards. However, I’ve went 26-8 in h2h’s over that same time span, which makes no sense since I was getting absolutely hammered in the single entry double ups.

I must be going about this all wrong, but its hard to win anything when literally 135 of the 136 guys in a contest have Moses Brown, 72% have Satoransky, 90% have Collins, etc etc. Should I avoid those large field single entry double ups? I may go back to tournaments only if I get beat up again today for a 4th straight night.

• dominicanpapi

The Bjelica minutes are huge for me. Whiteside got upgraded to questionable. If he plays, he’s going to get the backup center minutes, whether that’s 15 minutes, 18, etc…those are less minutes Bjelica will get as the backup 5. Not to mention he didn’t close last game. I’m talking about FD by the way. He’s 4500 which is a solid price but his minutes can fluctuate. 3700 on DK is a no brainer tho.

I really like Haliburton on FD. I expect at least 28 minutes tonight, he closed last game which is a good sign. Haliburton at 5500 on DK is absurd BTW. That’s a lock and load play for me on there.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

He has had like 10 good games this year right? Houston sucks. I see a easy triple-double

You think he can score 10 points? I see a Golden State blowout and I see them utilizing their 69 man rotation.

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

He’s gotten to 50 on FD in 4 of his last 16 games. Guess how many times Chris Paul has gotten to 50 in his last 16?

Only 2

Definitive proof that Draymond > Chris Paul

• BerkeleyBoss

Honestly tho, I’ll probably have lot of Draymond tonight. He has a great celing for 6700 on FD.

• NarrowJ

GS has lost by 31, 26, 22, 26 in 4 of their last 6 and have not won a game by more than 12 points since February 15th. I just cannot see myself building my lineups around a GS blowout of HOU no matter how bad HOU has been. I suppose with no Dipo tonight, it might be more lopsided than I think it will be though.

• Tribefan18

If this isn’t the night to stack kings vs wiz, and bring home a ton of cash, there isn’t one. I find yukerboy is spot on the majority of the time and his insight is greatly appreciated.

• Hayday12

How much weight do you guys give OPRK when building your lineups?

• tmarohl

How come Mo Wagner didn’t play in the last two Washington games against the Bucks? Did it have something to do with the headbutt incident in the Bubble? Is he just out of the rotation?

• zeeshan2

Wood expected to come back tonight

• monarch

@Hayday12 said...

How much weight do you guys give OPRK when building your lineups?

Probably zero because I do not know what that is

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    1m
    Fred VanVleet (health protocols) now questionable Wednesday.

• tmarohl

@zeeshan2 said...

Wood expected to come back tonight

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    15m
    Christian Wood (ankle) expected to play Wednesday.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Tribefan18 said...

If this isn’t the night to stack kings vs wiz, and bring home a ton of cash, there isn’t one. I find yukerboy is spot on the majority of the time and his insight is greatly appreciated.

My clown statements to solid analysis ratio has dropped to about 1:2 in the past week. :)

• dominicanpapi

@tmarohl said...

How come Mo Wagner didn’t play in the last two Washington games against the Bucks? Did it have something to do with the headbutt incident in the Bubble? Is he just out of the rotation?

Wiz fan here, its Scott Brooks. His rotations are a mess, he’s not really sure what he wants to do. Even if Wagner starts, he could get 10 minutes and Lopez/Len split the rest. I think Beal and Westbrook are the ones you should be focusing on, everyone else are fringe plays.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).