7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) — T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Cleveland ( 8 ) — T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -12 ) at Houston ( 12 ) — T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) — T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) — T: 218.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) — T: 226.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jdtrey

@theIrrigator said...

Hope FD “Projected scores” are messed up. If not I have some sweet lineups projected to finish with 150-170 fpts lol

Not adding projections for the games that haven’t started yet it looks like .. like it usually does for others lineups, but for your own lol

• nerman

Saboner

• zeeshan2

Tobias was 4.7 percent owned in my contest :)

• noddy

I hope Westbrook outscores Harden.

• noddy

Play Holmes they said.

• chronoxiong

Get Sabonis out of the fricken game right now please!!!!!

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

Get Sabonis out of the fricken game right now please!!!!!

he plays the entire first quarter usually.

• txdave41

Night is over thanks to Sabonis. So sick of one guy ruining it by going ballistic.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Swear every time DK offers the boosted NBA parlay, I decide to pick 3 ml winners and I think it coincides with half of the Bucks losses this year. Looking like another one of those nights…it’s really unbelivable…

• zline34

No Sabonis No GPP win. Pack it up. And I give props to the 14%. Imagine if Pacers had 1-2 more decent players.

• Hayday12

Sabonis with 31 fp going into the 2nd quarter, totally predictable…

• cdub6238

Why is Milwaukee so terrible now

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@cdub6238 said...

Why is Milwaukee so terrible now

Trying to make P.J. Tucker feel at home

• captainwacky

@Hayday12 said...

Sabonis with 31 fp going into the 2nd quarter, totally predictable…

I mean… I didn’t think Sabonis was going to go this wild in the 1Q, but who on Brooklyn has a chance of stopping him? I thought he was pretty easy on FD and I have shares on DK as well and was kinda surprised at his ownership.

• callmetouch

Good job Holmes.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

I mean… I didn’t think Sabonis was going to go this wild in the 1Q, but who on Brooklyn has a chance of stopping him? I thought he was pretty easy on FD and I have shares on DK as well and was kinda surprised at his ownership.

I thought the same. Sabonis was my #1 PF tonight, but no one could have expected 30+ in the first quarter.

• zeeshan2

Holmes picks up his 3rd foul sigh

• Baysman

Holmes Now with 1 rebound 0 assists and 3 fouls. Great job bud.

• captainwacky

This is wild. I have core builds on both sites with Len, Sabonis, Harden, Wright… and Giannis = /

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Serge Ibaka (back) ruled out Wednesday. https://t.co/RFn9vhlft3

• Jphilyaw1

@Yukerboy said...

I thought the same. Sabonis was my #1 PF tonight, but no one could have expected 30+ in the first quarter.

So did FD take that money? Or you just didnt get those lineups in, either way it sucks for sure. Especially if you have a ton of Sabonis. Hoping you have a big night from one of those first 200 lineups my man

• roomchat

I don’t understand when or how Norman Powell became the best scorer in the NBA.

• Dfspacman

Holmes and Giannis in every lineup

• zline34

@roomchat said...

I don’t understand when or how Norman Powell became the best scorer in the NBA.

Imagine a 6’8” 250 Norman Powell. We wouldn’t even talk about LeBron.

• biga0787

So turner with three fouls. What a bum

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).