7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) — T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Cleveland ( 8 ) — T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -12 ) at Houston ( 12 ) — T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) — T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) — T: 218.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) — T: 226.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dominicanpapi

The cash line on FD is like 340, craziness.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@866 said...

A Dray-Day again! Yes! 50-Boyga. Should cash now at least. No big ones again. Been a long time since I was in the hunt for a Main Slate win. Damn. No Poeltel, No Bey.. no Powell’s = No Win.

Finishing at around 300 on DK…. with Thiem and his pathetic 11 points

Cashing nicely now but won’t hold

Jordan Poole and Dray over Theis/Holmes and would be waaaay up there
    I kind of wanted Dray but never looked in Poole direction even if I wanted a cheap SG…. must be the value of the night. Over 10x

• lovingit44

Ridiculous

• Shaudy_lo

I’m not gonna cash with 350 on FD. Sad night

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Tatum and Brown a combined 5/21 from 3…. I had to check because every time I looked at the feed I saw… Jaylen Brown misses a 3 point shot… I thought it was a glitch 🤣

• BerkeleyBoss

Swapping all of my 25% Olynyk to Zubac is working out very well. Thank god, because my only other Centers were DJ, Jokic and Myles Turner.

• Should cash everything on fd, dk hopefully 294 holds.

Mark and tate did nothing of course.

• lovingit44

Sharks and bots night

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Should cash everything on fd, dk hopefully 294 holds.

Mark and tate did nothing of course.

Idk…. finished at 299 and skeptical

• Dunl0p

Thought I was going to cash decently 90min ago, now I’m going to lose some lol

• Herf

Wtf happened to Olynyk

• Steverino01

Well I turned two quarters into $101.66 in the MIL/PHI showdown. I had 2 of the 6 entries tied for first in the quarter showdown. Just another day chasing the NBA ironman on DK.

• chronoxiong

Cash lines are in the high 340s or low 350s to cash tonight. Is that the fat lady singing I hear in the background? I think its time to retire. This is just not fun when the cash lines are this high.

• @Unico10 said...

Idk…. finished at 299 and skeptical

Yeah i just looked, probly not. Thankfully i still have luka on fd going, I’m good over there.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

Cash lines are in the high 340s or low 350s to cash tonight. Is that the fat lady singing I hear in the background? I think its time to retire. This is just not fun when the cash lines are this high.

yeah I hear you. right now it feels like we are all just going through the motions because we’ve been doing it for so long. got a ticket for a big contest next week and after that not sure. you need 350 just to cash a gpp on fd tonight.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

I didn’t cash on FD last night with lineups in the 350’s

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

It’s like deja vu in here

• NDNole

How do guys like kleber play 30 plus minutes and do nothing every night? Lol

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

It’s like deja vu in here

I feel like soon you will have a new bunch of suckers to moderate.

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

Nah, my annual sub for premium just renewed last week.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@damionismyname said...

It is sad in a way. Obviously people are still playing DFS. The contests haven’t shrunk significantly this season overall. Yet, this thread every day is considerably smaller than years past. I know the GIFs use to fly and would take up space, but I swear we use to be well over 30 pages on a daily basis. Sometimes 40+. Now we can’t even get to 20. There’s times during the day where no one posts for 40 minutes. I imagine some of it is people have realized that there’s little point to doing much until news hits, and it feels like there’s definitely more news now than their used to be.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@NDNole said...

How do guys like kleber play 30 plus minutes and do nothing every night? Lol

Yes.

• tmarohl

When you have lineups in the 370s that are only minimum cashing, you start realizing the game has changed.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

I wonder if superstars busted out. He was a great contributor in nba and golf

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

It is sad in a way. Obviously people are still playing DFS. The contests haven’t shrunk significantly this season overall. Yet, this thread every day is considerably smaller than years past. I know the GIFs use to fly and would take up space, but I swear we use to be well over 30 pages on a daily basis. Sometimes 40+. Now we can’t even get to 20. There’s times during the day where no one posts for 40 minutes. I imagine some of it is people have realized that there’s little point to doing much until news hits, and it feels like there’s definitely more news now than their used to be.

Yeah
    I am not bitter about bubbling out because this morning I nailed a SOC 2nd place for $5k but NBA dfs has become by far the least enjoyable and my worst sport…. that said, one GPP changes the P&L, so not worried about that
    The ability to enjoy the game night tho, idk if it will get any better, between the changes in the way the game is played, the wild inconsistency of most of the players, the incredible stupidity of the injury designations/scratches and the fact that on most nights you need a perfect lineup to just cash… it’s less fun than most of the other sports

Look at tonight. 6x doesn’t cash and, yes, Harden scored 80 but there were also high owned duds like Theis 35% 11pts for example

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).